Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Oh my god!! Cinzia finally replied like sorRy IVe jUSt seEN ThIs hahah. She gets about 50 comments on each post and does nothing all day, you hardly missed the 30 comments telling you to credit Maggie. She also deleted the comments of lots of people tagging her and saying Cinzia just credit her it’s not that hard. She obviously didn’t realise it would get this much backlash and thought she could get away with it. Pathetic, see right through her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just commented on both of their latest insta posts asking why they haven’t spread awareness on George floyd. I’d appreciate if everyone liked & commented to get their attention as I find it highly insulting that they capitalise and benefit of people in society but when half of their demographic (black girls) are being affected by these racist movements they turn a blind eye. Disgusting & disappointing
YES thank u for this!!! as a black woman and a viewer i wish they would raise some sort of awareness and they don’t seem to care at all it’s upsetting. they’re so uneducated

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Is cinzia ashamed of being white/Italian or something? The difference between her natural skin colour and what she changes it to is quite alarming.. has anyone else thought this? As if she actually wants to be perceived as a different colour or race. In the vlog before last when she had no makeup on I almost didn’t recognise her! But her natural fair skin really is lovely and rosy - and clear. She should embrace it more
Nah I think she just loves the fake tan, like most girls our age do!

Tintin93

Sophia is actually so dim it’s concerning. She questions the most basic things because she never has anything interesting to say, ever. Couldn’t believe in the last vlog how she was going on about waiting for the expanding foam to expand when it literally expands as it leaves the can....that’s what expanding foam is. Stay in school kids.

• Haha

littlebtch

I'm sorry to get political on here, but I am actually appalled that neither of them have said ANYTHING leading up to and during this general election. I understand not being interested/educated on politics but surely most people when they reach the age of 21/22 are starting to gauge how politics affects them and this country and how they can and should actually use it properly. They are both intelligent girls and yet NOTHING on their socials about it, not even encouraging people to vote. It may as well have not happened for them as Sophia is off sunning herself in Dubai for about the millionth time (seriously what is so appealing it looks dead af) and Cinzia reclines in the country in a Tory heartland. Just no awareness and that really grates on me - just shows that they're little rich girls from well-off families who don't need to worry because, ultimately, it won't affect them.
Sorry for the rant but my GOD how can you have such a lack of awareness.

Reactions: 14

Kindred_

VIP Member
Sophia is doing a giveaway on her instagram but Lidia is tagging loads of her friends to enter! Surely Lidia cannot win, that would just be unfair?
I’ve seen this and not sure if she’s taking the piss or not? Either way it really irritated me!

Cinzia also entered and tagged her friends as a joke, she tagged Sophia and Lidia and then... ran out of friends 😂

645FC579-1761-4BF2-AE65-000018414718.jpeg

• Haha

Chex

Finally Cinzia. Own your size!👏

Sophia’s body IS the dream! But I always remember her being the picky one in their taste tests and Cinzia loving it all?! I thought it was the Italian palate?😀 Also I was starting to think Sophia was being lazy with work outs but looks like her back actually was bad because she’s finally back into it. Love her motivation. It’s part of her lifestyle now whereas Cinzia seems to just work out so she can eat more junk🙄 can’t out train a bad diet unfortunately Cinz .. On the other hand at least she is showing off a more curvy shape I just wish her food wasn’t all pancakes, syrup and whipped cream🤢
She’ll say it’s for an oversized fit.

• Haha

sammy050

Cinzia deleted my comments (shock) but at least she posted something. Whether it was genuine or not (which we know it wasn’t) I’m happy she still posted. I never comment on here or on the girls but they lack so much awareness when profiting of the very things black people get criticised for it makes me SICK. But as the user above said it’s not fair how Sophia got off Scot free-it’s disgusting how she probably saw cinzias post but STILL didn’t feel the need/empathy to raise awareness, it’s disgusting. Yet they try to claim black influencers friends like Sarah jo holder but where is your support when her people of colour are being murdered purely based of the colour of her skin? I’ve DMd Sophia TWICE today about it and she hasn’t responded so I will continue to comment on her photo urging her in hopes yous will also join me to raise her attention and possibly (and I say this very loosely) awareness towards things that don’t revolve around her world or she will benefit from.

Pancakes0078

sorry I need to say this isn’t about the clothing, Buttt does everyone not realise Sophia also copies everything others do, has no originality! And is the boring one out of the two Why do people keep saying cinzia when it’s Sophia too! Sophia didn’t post about blm at first either but it was cinzia not posting that was clogging up the thread, people messaged them both but it was cinzia getting called out in comments. Sophia didn’t get any heat just a few likes on the post
In countless vlogs Sophia will say she copied an idea cinzia has had/another influencer
I think a lot of you give Sophia more credit than she deserves.
also i am certain Sophia has been meeting up with her bf during lockdown before the ease.
I guarantee if cinzia wasn’t living with Lewis there would be numerous comments doubting if she had. I know I probably sound crazy lol but it bugs me how time and time again Sophia gets away with everything/no heat/no call outs
Find it so frustrating Sophia always gets everything handed to her on a plate, always has the easy way out and even on these threads it’s like she gets away with so much

Last edited:

4everb1tchin

She’s apparently very stand off ish/ rude in person.
Tbf sometimes being shy can come across as being ‘rude’ or ‘stuck up’. I’m very shy when I first meet people and then massive doughnut when I’m more comfortable around people. A lot of people are like ‘I thought you were a bitch at first’ and I’m like nope just shy lol

bg1234

Find it crazy nobody has mentioned their adsense donation to George Floyd memorial fund & petitions in comments. I’m all for the comments here but it should be recognised when influencers actually say something about the World we’re living in & try to use their platform to enact change. A lot of others staying silent right now.

• Heart

Crisps

VIP Member
Think she gets it from her sister - buying the wrong size clothes 🤣 that absolutely does not fit.

lcat1996

Has anyone else notice on Lydias depop most of her clothes are m size 10-12 very few size 8s but when someone asks her what size she is wearing or In her hauls it's always size 8 or sometimes 6... Why lie about this especially to a younger following?

Flooo1998

In the new vlog cinzia said before she left for the shop she stepped on a bottle of fake tan, it squirted on her floor and chest of drawers and she just left it and went food shopping... That's so trampy, wouldn't you clean it up straight away?

• Haha

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
I was just looking back at how much Cinzias changed and it’s actually crazy. I understand people grow up and look different but she’s literally changed race. She’s really trying to do something, trying to look exotic or like she’s not white (I know she’s half Italian and they’re tanned but they’re still white). I can’t put my finger on what it is, maybe a mixture between how she styles herself and her hair and her lip injections she’s really trying to come across as mixed or Latina. I also understand fake tan is a thing but it’s more than that (eg in the last picture she’s fake tanned but still looks Caucasian)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Wtfsc15

I find the difference between their relationships with their boyfs really interesting. Cinzia moved in too quick and I feel like it’s not gonna work out, she seems so obsessed with him but I don’t feel it’s reciprocated. I think sophias relationship just seems way more healthy. The fact that she has other friends too and cinzia doesn’t says a lot about their true characters too I feel. Like Sophia made her friends from work but cinzia used to work in a bar/club, did she make no friends there?? Probs too busy eating “vegan” and stealing other peoples pictures to make friends

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
I give cinzia props for posting her body, probably nice for younger girls who follow her to see that you dont need to have the kardashian weird shape

pinkblankets

Anyone else think Sophia and her boyfriend aren't really in love?? I don't really understand why they wouldn't isolate together and in a video or Instagram Q&A she said she's not finding it hard not seeing him, I find it weird