Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but £85!!!! For THAT green dress Cinzia was wearing. £85 for something she will never wear again. I do believe she paid for it and I believe people can do what they want with their money but what a waste!

Reactions: 1
It’ll be on Depop in no time for £95 (grass, bread crumbs and strawberry stains come with it for free) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cinzia just about pulled off the cakey make up for ISIF but Sophia was done so dirty, even her hair looked worse than cinzia’s. I know they had no creative control over that collab but I would’ve been fuming when I saw the pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they'll do the quick fire assumptions that all the other YouTubers have been doing, I doubt it because they haven't ever publically spoken about any of their controversies, it would be interesting to see though

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else feel like these lockdown vlogs are mostly Sophia? I skip her parts anyway but there’s much less cinzia content in the most recent 3. Shame because cinzia has way more substance and personality

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel like these lockdown vlogs are mostly Sophia? I skip her parts anyway but there’s much less cinzia content in the most recent 3. Shame because cinzia has way more substance and personality
there’s more of Sophia because she just waffles on and on about the same thing and then repeats it over and over, she’s definitely not providing more content 😂
Also she does all the edits so probably keeps more of her bits in, I wish she wouldn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they'll do the quick fire assumptions that all the other YouTubers have been doing, I doubt it because they haven't ever publically spoken about any of their controversies, it would be interesting to see though
Would love to see this, especially Qs about the ISIF collab. Ciniza's face can handle way more make up than Sophias

Reactions: 4
I think it’s because Sophia decides to vlog more whereas Cinzia forgets or doesn’t bother and sophias trying to make a long vlog. I really think they need each other for this channel. I don’t get the Cinzia over Sophia thing because they’d be nowhere without each other.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s because Sophia decides to vlog more whereas Cinzia forgets or doesn’t bother and sophias trying to make a long vlog. I really think they need each other for this channel. I don’t get the Cinzia over Sophia thing because they’d be nowhere without each other.
Whilst they got to where they are together, I think cinzia has a lot more personality and could carry on independently, perhaps doing the odd collaboration with Lidia. I think if they parted ways Sophia would lose following, I can’t understand why anyone wants to watch her saying urmmm and summing and mispronouncing words for 30 mins 🤣

Reactions: 3
Cinzia starts her day at about 2pm so there’s less vlogging time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whilst they got to where they are together, I think cinzia has a lot more personality and could carry on independently, perhaps doing the odd collaboration with Lidia. I think if they parted ways Sophia would lose following, I can’t understand why anyone wants to watch her saying urmmm and summing and mispronouncing words for 30 mins 🤣
would anybody really want to watch lidia though? she's boring.

does Sophia not look oddly flat in her new insta post in comparison to the one a little while ago?

can anyone explain why cinzia's name is Baylis-zullo? where did the Baylis come from and the zullo? are her parents divorced?
I’m assuming it’s double barrel? I have a very long surname that’s a combination of both my parents names!

Also has anyone heard of Delaney Child’s? She’s an American youtuber/instagrammer and there’s a lot of likeness in the girls style/ videos to hers.

would anybody really want to watch lidia though? she's boring.

does Sophia not look oddly flat in her new insta post in comparison to the one a little while ago?
LOL literally, its like a lesser of two evils. I'd never watched Lidia's YT vids until a few days ago, and it was the most boring thing I'd ever seen.

Does Cinzia literally buy new flowers for every picture? It’s so forced, she probably just throws them away after as she poses with new ones everyday - VEGAN ENVIRONMENTAL QUEEN

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Cinzia literally buy new flowers for every picture? It’s so forced, she probably just throws them away after as she poses with new ones everyday - VEGAN ENVIRONMENTAL QUEEN
Probably, she seems to go to the shop every other day for about three items anyways ...ESSENTIALSSSS

I feel like Cinzia just picks an aesthetic to copy, orders a tonne of clothes in that style (first it was underwear, now it’s milkmaid) wears them once and then picks another style to copy. Firstly I can even imagine how many poor delivery drivers have to come to her house to deliver these ‘essential’ items and also she literally buys so much fast fashion to take a photo in once then gets rid of it. It’s a terrible attitude to have and it shows she doesn’t really have a style, which is why she constantly has to keep buying clothes to keep up with whichever influencer she’s decided to copy that week.

At least Sophia seems to rewear pieces more and sticks to basics that she can style in different ways.

Reactions: 5
anyone noticed how much sophia is buying during this lockdown despite her saying she wasnt going to buy anything :ROFLMAO: expeeensive tit too.....nintendo switch, asos "bits" and now yeezys but whatever i guess she didnt realise how long we would be in lockdown tbh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.