Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leilaadams

They’ll be using today to take a million photographs which we will be bombarded with for the next week :rolleyes:

I don’t get it. Posting a black square doesn’t make you care about a movement. Educating yourself and encouraging others to do the same is far more important- the girls have done that. This is the issue with social media- it’s so phoney. I haven’t posted a black square and I refuse to believe that it’s a marker for how much you care about equality. How ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pancakes0078

I'm sorry but sophia cannot do anything by herself. In all their old cooking/baking videos, it is always cinzia doing everything and sophia licking the bowl or commenting on the way cinzia is doing something - at least she is doing it!! I thought cinzia gave sophia an easy recipe cause she knows sophia can't cook/bake and yet Fiona still helped her do them! Sophia also kept making snide remarks that her she forgot to take her burgers out to defrost so couldn't have her dinner. Fiona literally cooks all her meals and all she had to do was take out a burger and didn't and then complained. I do like her but her inability to do normal tasks is beyond me.
yes also in the vlog before this one, Sophia keeps going on at her mum for doing her own nails. She was complaining her mum did her nails when she’s supposed to dye Sophias hair and now the nail polish will get in her hair. She kept saying it. Poor Fiona. She was just trying to pamper herself. It’s as if everyone needs to stop living their own lives so Sophia can have everything done for her. These vlogs are showing how selfish, incapable and boring Sophia is. Before lockdown I really liked her. Such a spoilt brat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have watched these girls since day dot, and I’m so sad to see their relationship slowly but surely breaking down over the years and very clear personality changes. Sophias been snobby from the start, she is a very entitled spoilt brat. I think her brother is older than her? So she’s always been treated as an only child, everything handed to her on a plate. Cinzia is completely different, I don’t understand how their friendship works, Cinzia seems so much more humble and understanding of REAL LIFE. She’s got 2 sisters who I assume she will have undoubtedly argued with growing up and always had to share and learn real life lessons, something Sophia is lacking of.

it’s just really bugging me how Sophia isn’t living an authentic life, but both of them together can be like that, accepting brand deals which aren’t their style, filming makeup counter videos when they have no real flair for makeup or passion. I am sick to death of watching their quarantine videos, Sophia edits the videos and it’s literally 80% her with 20% input from Cinzia, I’m finding myself purely watching the Cinzia parts, she just seems so much more approachable friendlier and relatable. I can imagine working with those in a normal office environment and having a right laugh with Cinzia but hating Sophia. Cinzia is just comical when she gets the chance to speak, and so creative creating their thumbnails and the podcast gram. So much potential but Sophia is just a pancake.

As bad as it sounds if they went their separate ways, I would continue to watch Cinzia, I love watching her in Lidia’s videos I think she’s just so genuine & authentic to herself and her family. Her personality carries Sophia as she has nothing else to give apart from a nice body.

I wish I could just give Cinzia a shake and tell her she has a curvier body than Sophia. It really saddens me because I think if they weren’t friends, CIN wouldn’t be eating vegan and she’d be eating normally and enjoying carbs and living her best life!!! :( she just needs to realise like myself she’s got Italian heritage and the body comes with that! No matter how much vegan she eats or how much she works out, she just won’t be petite like Sophia. If she wore size 10/12 clothing she’d look so much slimmer :(((( I think her & lewis’ relationship is genuine, I just think it’s not shown enough on the vlogs!! They always seem to have a laugh and a happy little life together.

Appleorange

It’s like cinzia is playing a character? We know this isn’t what she’s like.. she doesn’t eat fresh fruit in the country wearing long frocks. She eats junk food in her flat and poses in her underwear. The dramatic change of persona is almost scary! It’s very fake

• Haha
  • Heart

Crisps

VIP Member
Why even write “to fit my boobs” just say it’s a 14! It’s fitting you everywhere else too!

Cutiebaby00

Does it bug anyone else the way cinzia tries to force having curly hair so bad when her hair is just not curly anymore, I remember in the blog where they went to her dads salon and cinzia showed a pic of blonde curly hair that could pass for “chopstick” tight wringlets and she said she could get her hair that curly, but even her professional hairdresser couldnt🤷🏼‍♀️She has lovely hair I just wish she would stop trying to force something that isn’t there
To be fair as somone with hair a similar texture to her natural hair, it’s probably just damaged! If she cut it all off and stopped using heat I imagine it would grow curly again

I think the downfall of their relate ability is very similar to that of other creators! Their channel gained traction because they were two best friends who you felt like you knew. They gave representation for girls who didn’t want to go to uni and how life could still be enjoyed even if it seemed quite simple compared to people with lavish lifestyles. They worked hard to afford holidays and took pleasure in things like skiiing. They’ve always looked up to big influencers (kardashians, negin misraehli) but their economic status made their audience feel like they were equal to them. The money their channel makes has now allowed them to live the lavish lifestyles they were always in awe of. However they are now clearly reaching to be seen as everything they are not. Their channel was about friendship, not how to look like a certain type of girl. It doesn’t feel authentic and their videos have really lost the charm they once had. This aesthetic it girl vibe doesn’t fit their brand as it’s so unoriginal and lacks personality. They’re still regular girls but with far too much money for their own good . They really show that fame brings little gratification and if anything makes you more self conscious. Without their relatability there is little left, as that’s all most people have ever watched them for

Last edited:
  • Heart

rainonme

Chatty Member
i hate how ignorant they are to things that are going on in the world e.g. dominic cummings gate, george floyd and so on. fair enough they might want their content to be a break from reality for people but i don’t think that’s their thought process, i genuinely believe they lack awareness. pretty sure they never mentioned the general election at the time either? it’s just weird to me because i’m so consumed by these things and it’s all i can think about all day and yet they just ... carry on as if nothing is happening?

lipscrub

or maybe she’s just a nice person like me who doesn’t agree with you guys for slating the clothes size that someone wants to wear...

I just don’t think it’s right as women to put each other down in any capacity when it comes to personal appearance.... this thread stresses me out with the amount of physical judgement these two get. But if you enjoy commenting on other people’s clothes and how they fit, fair enough! You’ve got way more time on your hands than me! I applaud you.
Why are you even on this site lol? I haven’t put down anyone’s physical appearance, we are simply just questioning as to why she continues to wear clothes that are too small for her. No one said she looks bad, like I said before, I have a similar body type to her ✌

• Angry

lilyo

Watching old viddies of theirs' during lockdown, I realise how poorly suited they are physically/in terms of playing off of each others' insecurities. Obviously it's not something they can help hahah, it just seems so coincidentally and cruelly unideal that where Cinzia has spoken about being insecure about her body, Sophia's is societally 'perfect'; then, where Sophia has said she would get a nose job if she had to have any form of cosmetic surgery, Cinzia has the tiniest and most gorgeous nose; THEN, where Cinzia is insecure (clearly) about the size of her lips to the point she's had them enhanced, apparently the doctor at her clinic told Sophia her lips were naturally 'perfect.' It just occurred to me how (almost comically) mismatched they are in that way. Anyway, yes to the above comments about Cin's bod^ they're both gorgeous girls.

Reactions: 17

bevhillsalot

I’ve met both of them on individual nights out. Sophia was so lovely and friendly and treated me like one of her friends, dancing with me etc - her friends also seemed like a laugh as well.

when I met Cinzia she was so bitchy and rude. When I went over to say hi she looked me up and down and was like are you a subscriber? And then turned to her friends (who were all younger than her and Lewis - probably lidias friends) and was like guys look at my fans. And then came right up to us and instantly turned her back away and grabbed Lewis. I just found it so conceited and bitchy, first of all I’m not a ‘fan’ you’re not a celebrity hun. She’s definitely let her few subscribers go to her head and thinks she’s so much better than everyone when realistically she was wearing a dress that was too tight and looked like the other girls she was with’s mother.

even if it does come from insecurity, everyone has them. Her looking people up and down with a bitchy face is intended to make other people feel insecure which is horrible. How can someone talk about girl power and loving others when she treats other girls like this, personally I don’t think there’s any excuse.
I think maybe she just loves people knowing who she is and the attention. I remember her saying in an old video that she didn’t have many Instagram followers before YouTube at all whereas Sophia had quite a lot from school. So maybe she’s just in awe of her popularity now. It’s also strange how Sophias friends aren’t friends with Cinzia? Cinzia doesn’t seem to have any friends other than Sophia ? I could be wrong I haven’t watched them in a while.

I forgot to say when we were out her and Lewis went to the bar and another of my friends overheard their convo and Lewis was basically saying you shouldn’t have been like that what if one of them is a subscriber? And she replied .. what’s losing one subscriber to me? Hahah after that I unfollowed them and never watched again. I hope they make separate channels soon as I’d re sub to Sophia.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Kindred_

VIP Member
First sight on Sophia in the vlog
“Why do we stretch... that’s such a weird thing”
Nope.im out. Not getting into this. Bye.

• Haha

rainonme

Chatty Member
omg why are people praising them for doing the absolute bare minimum. someone posted about their adsense donations and said “THIS is what being an ally looks like” and of course they are lapping it up ffs! white people should not be getting a round of applause for doing surface level shit, white people should not be at the centre of the narrative of this movement and it takes a lot more than a donation and reposting stories to be an ally. this is exhausting. they clearly need to educate themselves a hell of a lot further but they’re not going to do that because they think and are being told that this is enough.

Appleorange

Anyone else think Sophia and her boyfriend aren't really in love?? I don't really understand why they wouldn't isolate together and in a video or Instagram Q&A she said she's not finding it hard not seeing him, I find it weird
I’ve chosen to isolate with my family instead of my boyfriend, but I’m very much in love with him. Like a lot of others. I think she’s just a more independent person, which is good to show to very young viewers in my opinion.

• Heart