Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the new vlog cinzia said before she left for the shop she stepped on a bottle of fake tan, it squirted on her floor and chest of drawers and she just left it and went food shopping... That's so trampy, wouldn't you clean it up straight away?
Omg cinzia is becoming one lazy bleeping pig. I might have to unfollow her and start following Mrs Hinch because her utter scruffiness is starting to grind my gears!!!

The state of her make up room is absolutely vile! All the time recently that she’s had to clear it out or organise it but instead she spends her time choosing her frozen meal or drawing a mouth on her nose 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah and now they are literally about to OWN two separate houses, not even just rent. Very odd
It might be an investment house to rent out, they’ll move in together for sure as Sophia wouldn’t buy a house to live in by herself

I’ve been in a 5 year relationship and plan on buying my own house also, obviously my boyfriend can live there with me but if you have the means to save up for your own house buying property is the best investment

Reactions: 6
It might be an investment house to rent out, they’ll move in together for sure as Sophia wouldn’t buy a house to live in by herself

I’ve been in a 5 year relationship and plan on buying my own house also, obviously my boyfriend can live there with me but if you have the means to save up for your own house buying property is the best investment
I suppose she is like 22 which some people would feel is young to be buying a house with ur bf. I did assume they’d buy together though so I’m surprised they aren’t

buying a house with someone when ur young is a big investment and commitment though

Reactions: 3
Why do I feel like whenever cinzia meets Lidia or Sophia she is getting a lift from them? I can’t remember if it was in a vlog but one of them definitely mentioned a place called cotgrave. Which is a good 5 miles from town I would say (where cinzia lives) lol how is she getting there 🤔

Find it crazy nobody has mentioned their adsense donation to George Floyd memorial fund & petitions in comments. I’m all for the comments here but it should be recognised when influencers actually say something about the World we’re living in & try to use their platform to enact change. A lot of others staying silent right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Find it crazy nobody has mentioned their adsense donation to George Floyd memorial fund & petitions in comments. I’m all for the comments here but it should be recognised when influencers actually say something about the World we’re living in & try to use their platform to enact change. A lot of others staying silent right now.
I agree! As a woc I really appreciate what they’ve done. A lot of influencers haven’t even bothered speaking up at all. I know they girls can come across as dumb sometimes when it comes to world issues but I really rate them for the Adsense and speaking out on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So upon finding this thread these are my opinions on them, me and my friends watch them all the time and picked up on things bout them so its interesting that other people picked them up too! Mind you, I do like their content, just obviously pick some things up sometimes.

Ive ALWAYS found it strange that Cinzia (and lid) claim to be really small sizes, it genuinely really confused me. Obviously nothing wrong w them but them claiming To be an 8 in everythinggg and then looking at my own body REALLY baffled me. I dont care too much but others might & I thought I Was the only one that clocked this.

Me n my mates have always clocked Cinzia is a bit less likeable. I think Sophia resonates with me more - her personality and situation w her bf, lots of us really dont get to see our partners and often find ourselves feeling jealous over influencers that do! in early twenties living with parents in reality its really not like that, so I dont find that weird.

Am I the only one that always. Got good vibes off lewis? I have more respect for him knowing he looks out for the way Cinzia is to people. Idk anything about lewis and none of us do at the end Of the day but he’s always seemed nice and funny to me.

I find it so strange when girls dont have any girlfriends. Does Cinzia really not have any? Because not ive just realised she’s never talked about others/posted stories with other people tbh

I also dont see the point in ANYONE not just them, posting who they’re walking with. Its kinda irritating w the situation because you always know people may be breaking the rules. Would much rather people just kept their weird meet ups to themselves. The tennis one looked silly idk y they Keep posting

I find the way they change up their style so much really weird. I dont really see other influencers do it? Especially Cinzia. Its annoying because the main reason I subbed was bc I resonated with their style at the Time.

While it is sad that they had to be pressured to post about George Floyd, its better than nothing as the amount of white followers they have….they really do need to use their platform. And I won’t complain at all whether someone does it out of pressure or not.

Reactions: 5
👏 I highly rate them for it

I love the fact that they are putting money to the George Floyd situation, it made me a bit emotional when I read the information about it in the start of their vlog

yes as a black woman i am glad they have done this BUT they stayed silent for nearly 3 days until people started calling them out and they were deleting the comments of the people calling them out. i hope that they are doing it not because they’ve been called out but showing they actually care.

Reactions: 19
yes as a black woman i am glad they have done this BUT they stayed silent for nearly 3 days until people started calling them out and they were deleting the comments of the people calling them out. i hope that they are doing it not because they’ve been called out but showing they actually care.
I agree and I really hope they have genuinely educated themselves on the subject and not just reposted because they were told to. I’m not going to applaud a fish for swimming, this is something that is long overdue by ALL people (not just s&c) so not gonna sit here and fan girl over them finally recognising lives as equal (not criticising them posting it either)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They never respond to any criticism they get, they just delete comments. The Adsense donation seemed like an idea from their management to me tbh, but maybe I am cynical. It is still great that money is being donated, I remember they did that with the adsense of another video too but I can’t remember what the money was going towards? Maybe One Love Manchester?

Reactions: 2
I agree and I really hope they have genuinely educated themselves on the subject and not just reposted because they were told to. I’m not going to applaud a fish for swimming, this is something that is long overdue by ALL people (not just s&c) so not gonna sit here and fan girl over them finally recognising lives as equal (not criticising them posting it either)
exactly!! they shouldn’t just be showing this support because of what’s happening right now it should be all the time! black lives don’t just matter when influencers think it does. it happens everyday!!!!!! i hope they continue to show their support no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can we please discuss Cinzia’s tennis outfit

and in the latest Vlog did anyone get vibes from Lewis that he is sick of her tit lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The tennis pics are here lol! The top is absolutely ridiculous, dis she actully play in that??
0683EBA9-F74C-4937-B1D4-F768F6130339.jpeg 19FA7B6E-D201-4D84-8ADA-8ED1459DB017.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So a few more instagrammers have also started to “generously” give away £150 ASOS vouchers 🙄

shouldn’t these posts be considered ad’s? Sophia and cinzia are deffo not giving away the £150 out of their own pocket and neither are all the other instagrammemes that have posted about it in the last few days too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.