Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats up with Cinzia’s latest photo. She looks ridiculous like she’s playing dress up or something. Can you imagine walking through Nottingham and seeing someone wear that outfit haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could Lewis not have a word?! 😂
I wouldn’t want to leave the house with her looking like that never mind take photos of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I quite like those Wassily chairs but dying at all the comments about the outfits and ‘inspo’ they post😭😂 Also Sophia obviously has no interest in actual interior or which era/country the furniture originates from, its probably more what Tia Lineker is recently posting🙄 Someone please also stop her stupid philosophical episodes of “why do we do that, it’s so weird” - normally talking about something ridiculous like sweating or eating cream cheese😂 you’re not Aristotle hun😂

Reactions: 8
I quite like those Wassily chairs but dying at all the comments about the outfits and ‘inspo’ they post😭😂 Also Sophia obviously has no interest in actual interior or which era/country the furniture originates from, its probably more what Tia Lineker is recently posting🙄 Someone please also stop her stupid philosophical episodes of “why do we do that, it’s so weird” - normally talking about something ridiculous like sweating or eating cream cheese😂 you’re not Aristotle hun😂
OMG this annoys me so much

"Why are we like this? Are any of you guys the same?" duck off n go ask princess fiona!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG this annoys me so much

"Why are we like this? Are any of you guys the same?" duck off n go ask princess fiona!!
Was also pleasantly surprised in the recent video that she was doing the baking alone (more like just biscuit crushing) and she even managed to mess that up by adding too many biscuits to the mixture and to top it off, of course Fiona swanned in to melt some chocolate?! It wasn’t even a bloody hard recipe to follow?! Why can’t that girl do anything alone???😩😡

I also think they read here as someone mentioned how annoying Sophia was being when she couldn’t tell what the colour was of her hair dye and wouldn’t shut up about it. Then she brought it up recently that ‘she was being thick and of course it was pink’😂

She really makes out that she is this posh, preppy, Hollister girl and thinks she is smarter than Cinzia but she is thick as tit and I think Cinzia has more common sense than her? Cinzia just likes to put on the dumb act as a bit of comedy and it’s just a part of her personality whereas Sophia literally just has no clue about anything🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ok I really wanted to write this but never knew where to and now I’ve found the place. I always used to like watching Sophia and cinzia and Cinzia was always my fave as I thought she was funnier ... and then I met her. I can’t really go into the situation because it would expose other people involved but she was soooooo rude to us. She was incredibly arrogant, snobby and rude and acted as if we were beneath her. (Can I add she had no idea I was a subscriber). I overheard her giggling and making comments about me too saying I looked bad ... lol. Anyways, is a long story of her basically just being rude and after all of it her boyfriend apologised to us lol !!!! After she was out of ear shot obviously. He said she was being rude and I was a bit taken aback thinking couldn’t you have said that before ? Anyways I’ve never met Sophia but heard from mutuals she’s really nice. Also discussed my Cinzia encounter with mutuals after the situation who all said she was crazy. Forgot to say she was jumping all over her boyfriend when we were around acting like we weren’t there. One of my friends trying to have a convo with her boyfriend (they’re friends) and she blanks her and just tries to snog Lewis .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Ok I really wanted to write this but never knew where to and now I’ve found the place. I always used to like watching Sophia and cinzia and Cinzia was always my fave as I thought she was funnier ... and then I met her. I can’t really go into the situation because it would expose other people involved but she was soooooo rude to us. She was incredibly arrogant, snobby and rude and acted as if we were beneath her. (Can I add she had no idea I was a subscriber). I overheard her giggling and making comments about me too saying I looked bad ... lol. Anyways, is a long story of her basically just being rude and after all of it her boyfriend apologised to us lol !!!! After she was out of ear shot obviously. He said she was being rude and I was a bit taken aback thinking couldn’t you have said that before ? Anyways I’ve never met Sophia but heard from mutuals she’s really nice. Also discussed my Cinzia encounter with mutuals after the situation who all said she was crazy. Forgot to say she was jumping all over her boyfriend when we were around acting like we weren’t there. One of my friends trying to have a convo with her boyfriend (they’re friends) and she blanks her and just tries to snog Lewis .
Omg can you expand on this PLS

I’ve had a similar experience too! I once saw her in Zara with Lewis... I was queuing for the men’s changing rooms with my boyfriend and turned around noticing Cinzia and Lewis... as soon as I looked at him she was all over him and giving me dirty looks? Even though I was with MY boyfriend anyway?! I’ve also seen them a few times at the gym and she looks so horrible and unapproachable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not trying to defend her behaviour because this is really awful and nastiness is so unattractive, but I definitely think this type of behaviour stems from insecurities. I know girls personally who are so insecure (but make out that they're not) and are constantly bashing other girls when we're out or on instagram because it makes them feel superior or better about themselves if they can find flaws in others. It's sad because I think Cinzia is beautiful, I just think she has a lot of self identity issues which makes her behave in this way

Reactions: 6
I’ve met both of them on individual nights out. Sophia was so lovely and friendly and treated me like one of her friends, dancing with me etc - her friends also seemed like a laugh as well.

when I met Cinzia she was so bitchy and rude. When I went over to say hi she looked me up and down and was like are you a subscriber? And then turned to her friends (who were all younger than her and Lewis - probably lidias friends) and was like guys look at my fans. And then came right up to us and instantly turned her back away and grabbed Lewis. I just found it so conceited and bitchy, first of all I’m not a ‘fan’ you’re not a celebrity hun. She’s definitely let her few subscribers go to her head and thinks she’s so much better than everyone when realistically she was wearing a dress that was too tight and looked like the other girls she was with’s mother.

even if it does come from insecurity, everyone has them. Her looking people up and down with a bitchy face is intended to make other people feel insecure which is horrible. How can someone talk about girl power and loving others when she treats other girls like this, personally I don’t think there’s any excuse.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve met both of them on individual nights out. Sophia was so lovely and friendly and treated me like one of her friends, dancing with me etc - her friends also seemed like a laugh as well.

when I met Cinzia she was so bitchy and rude. When I went over to say hi she looked me up and down and was like are you a subscriber? And then turned to her friends (who were all younger than her and Lewis - probably lidias friends) and was like guys look at my fans. And then came right up to us and instantly turned her back away and grabbed Lewis. I just found it so conceited and bitchy, first of all I’m not a ‘fan’ you’re not a celebrity hun. She’s definitely let her few subscribers go to her head and thinks she’s so much better than everyone when realistically she was wearing a dress that was too tight and looked like the other girls she was with’s mother.

even if it does come from insecurity, everyone has them. Her looking people up and down with a bitchy face is intended to make other people feel insecure which is horrible. How can someone talk about girl power and loving others when she treats other girls like this, personally I don’t think there’s any excuse.
I think maybe she just loves people knowing who she is and the attention. I remember her saying in an old video that she didn’t have many Instagram followers before YouTube at all whereas Sophia had quite a lot from school. So maybe she’s just in awe of her popularity now. It’s also strange how Sophias friends aren’t friends with Cinzia? Cinzia doesn’t seem to have any friends other than Sophia ? I could be wrong I haven’t watched them in a while.

I forgot to say when we were out her and Lewis went to the bar and another of my friends overheard their convo and Lewis was basically saying you shouldn’t have been like that what if one of them is a subscriber? And she replied .. what’s losing one subscriber to me? Hahah after that I unfollowed them and never watched again. I hope they make separate channels soon as I’d re sub to Sophia.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
There’s no excuse, cinz is just a bitchy girl. Sorry you all had to go through that! Mean girls who try to make you feel inferior are awful, reminds me of bullies at school tbh!

I think maybe she just loves people knowing who she is and the attention. I remember her saying in an old video that she didn’t have many Instagram followers before YouTube at all whereas Sophia had quite a lot from school. So maybe she’s just in awe of her popularity now. It’s also strange how Sophias friends aren’t friends with Cinzia? Cinzia doesn’t seem to have any friends other than Sophia ? I could be wrong I haven’t watched them in a while.

I forgot to say when we were out her and Lewis went to the bar and another of my friends overheard their convo and Lewis was basically saying you shouldn’t have been like that what if one of them is a subscriber? And she replied .. what’s losing one subscriber to me? Hahah after that I unfollowed them and never watched again. I hope they make separate channels soon as I’d re sub to Sophia.
It’s no wonder she has no friends and has to go out with her younger sisters. I always found it strange too that Sophia has such a diverse friendship group but they don’t seem to be friends with cinzia. They definitely know things we don’t!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No I know. Sophia just seems like a normal girl whereas Cinzia has convinced herself she’s some celebrity when in reality only a tiny proportion of people know who she is, and none outside the UK. Sophia also seems a lot more sensible than Cinzia, they earn the same amount of money per month and Sophia is ready to buy a house with her boyfriend. Cinzia is constantly buying massive asos orders of clothes she’ll wear once in an attempt to stay relevant and just generally seems stupid with her money. She would never be able to survive having a YouTube channel alone, she’s never edited one of their videos in her life, feel sorry for Sophia having to do all the boring stuff whilst Cinzia gets money for slapping orange foundation on her face and filming it

• Haha
I get what you guys mean about Sophia can be a little bland but I suppose it’s the best she can do in a bad situation (obviously being lockdown), but I agree with the above ! She’s so much down to earth than Cinzia seems ??
Cinzia seems to just have no real life awareness

Reactions: 2
I get what you guys mean about Sophia can be a little bland but I suppose it’s the best she can do in a bad situation (obviously being lockdown), but I agree with the above ! She’s so much down to earth than Cinzia seems ??
Cinzia seems to just have no real life awareness
I agree. Like even if she can be boring at least her quarantine vlogs show she has a normal life. It doesn’t make me feel bad to watch because what she’s doing day to day is probably what most people are doing. She’s also doing work editing vlogs so it’s a lot more relatable for me as someone who still has to work during quarantine, at the weekend you literally do just want to relax and watch Netflix.
All Cinzia seems to do all day is take photos of herself and talk about other instagrammers, it’s not relatable that during quarantine we all sit there witj our £180 moisturiser and rose quartz roller and spend the whole day putting on makeup and doing skincare. She really tries to portray some sort of persona rather than the reality of daily life in quarantine, which in her case seems to be drinking fizzy drinks and eating junk food - not that this is an issue but don’t convince your subscribers everyday is put together and glamorous for you

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.