Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny, Sophia posts in her underwear (at least nearly) as often as Cinzia but people definitely pick up on it more with Cin. Maybe it's the styling of the photos lol, Sophia's are more often/always mirror selfies whereas Cinzia has more of a full-on photoshoot type scenario going on, but it did occur to me it may have something to do with their different bod types (we expect it more from Sophia because we see girls who look like her in their underwear more often, perhaps?) It's just something I noticed hahah

Reactions: 8
It's funny, Sophia posts in her underwear (at least nearly) as often as Cinzia but people definitely pick up on it more with Cin. Maybe it's the styling of the photos lol, Sophia's are more often/always mirror selfies whereas Cinzia has more of a full-on photoshoot type scenario going on, but it did occur to me it may have something to do with their different bod types (we expect it more from Sophia because we see girls who look like her in their underwear more often, perhaps?) It's just something I noticed hahah
I don't know why but I think Sophia’s is slightly classier.. She doesn't do it as often and she doesn't pose completely topless ect. I think they both have great bodies though

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know why but I think Sophia’s is slightly classier.. She doesn't do it as often and she doesn't pose completely topless ect. I think they both have great bodies though
Sophia does the as an ad, cinzia and lydia do it for attention

Reactions: 3
Sophia has posted 5 underwear pics since March, cinzia has uploaded 5 in the past week alone. And that doesn’t include her topless pics!

So cinzia definitely posts more of them, hers a more in your face and provocative, I agree with the poster above that it may seem that way because cinzia does full on “photo shoots.” Sophias are abit more subtle and less sexualised!

Ps I love cinzias figure! Not hating on that at all!! She just really puts it out there for somebody her age who has a young female target audience.

Reactions: 5
I wasn't suggesting any of you were bashing Cin's figure!! <3 so agree, they're both gorgeous, I just meant to imply that maybe subconsciously we recognise Sophia's figure as more the mainstream 'ideal'? idk lol but yes, I agree that Lidia for suuure likes the attention, did anyone see the q&a recently where she answered that question about boys in her DMs? she seems sweet- we're the same age and I'd like her as a friend- but she definitely answered that just to let us know there are several boys after her hahahah

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm actually jealous of Sophia and her mums relationship, they do so much together and seem to get on really well

Reactions: 9
I actually find Lidia kind of annoying haha, whenever she is in Sophia and Cinzia's vlogs she always wants the attention on her, posing in front of the camera and stuff

Reactions: 13
Cinzia and Lydia have pretty shapeless bodies, they insist on buying clothes too tight to give the illusion of shape. Have the girls ever done a how i edit my photos video? interested to see the blurring process they do...even cinzia's boyfriend has the same editing going on - idk if cinzia edits his photos or sends him the edited version

Reactions: 2
90% of the "poke bowls" they post all look like something my cat would vomit up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
90% of the "poke bowls" they post all look like something my cat would vomit up
I quite like poke bowls but these are nothing like one!!! If I see another shrivelled prawn next to an entire tub of sweet corn I’m gonna gag 😩😩

Reactions: 3
Lidia has bagged the freebies from Ole Henderson after endless posts begging them to sponsor o_O

Reactions: 2
Cinzia claiming it’s size 14 for her boobs really annoys me it’s a dress that genuinely fits her properly for once I wish she didn’t pretend she was like an 8 or Xs ! If her clothes fit her she would look so much better :(
I know.. I wish she was more confident with her body. There's nothing wrong with getting clothes in different sizes, I'm a 14 in some items and an 8 in others, she looks amazing in these pictures because she's not squeezing into something too tight

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.