Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so disappointed Cinzia still hasn’t credited the girl, so many people have tagged and liked the comment she’s obviously seen it. It’s terrible behaviour, she probably doesn’t want her followers to see that account because maggie’s account is everything Cinzia is trying to be - and she takes all her own photos

Reactions: 13
I’m so disappointed Cinzia still hasn’t credited the girl, so many people have tagged and liked the comment she’s obviously seen it. It’s terrible behaviour, she probably doesn’t want her followers to see that account because maggie’s account is everything Cinzia is trying to be - and she takes all her own photos
Shes copied her whole feed like so has sophia the bags, flowers, outfits, chairs wtf

Reactions: 1
Shes copied her whole feed like so has sophia the bags, flowers, outfits, chairs wtf
I don’t understand why they are doing it, it’s literally their job they could easily take pics of their own bags and stuff it’s just so lazy. I love the girls on video it’s such a shame that cinzias attitude offline and what they post outside of YouTube is really putting me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I personally unfollowed Cinzia because I don’t want to support a ‘creator’ that doesn’t create their own material and has a snobby attitude just because she has a few followers. Would rather give my support to someone that puts effort into their job and isn’t rude to the people that are the only reason she’s getting paid

Reactions: 11
If i was Maggie I'd be reporting her for copy right 🙄 not on that she's just ignoring all the comments

Reactions: 1
The thing is if someone else was posting their content you know they’d be soooo pissed! So why is it ok to do it to other people?

Reactions: 6
i wish cinzia would credit her this girl seems to be so happy she used her photo and cinzia is just ignoring her View attachment 138238
its actually really annoying that she is ignoring all the comments to credit the girl. It’s so weird and not difficult to do. it annoys me how little responsibility they take for everything. I was really liking her during the vlogs but this has really put me off. I wish there was a way they could be made responsible for their shoddy decisions.

Reactions: 8
its actually really annoying that she is ignoring all the comments to credit the girl. It’s so weird and not difficult to do. it annoys me how little responsibility they take for everything. I was really liking her during the vlogs but this has really put me off. I wish there was a way they could be made responsible for their shoddy decisions.
More and more people are commenting for her to acknowledge the girl. This just shows how Cinzia doesn’t support other women - only the big influencers she sucks up to that she hopes will gain her clout. Much prefer Maggies feed anyway.

Reactions: 9
It wouldn't have been hard to play dumb even, she could have just said "I just found it on pinterest, didn't know where it came from but fab picture I'll tag you now I know". It would have been a lie but it would have meant it blew over quickly. By ignoring it she is only making it a bigger deal but at least it is making more people aware of their crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 6
More and more people are commenting for her to acknowledge the girl. This just shows how Cinzia doesn’t support other women - only the big influencers she sucks up to that she hopes will gain her clout. Much prefer Maggies feed anyway.
Adore maggies feed, It seems cinzia has lost my follow and Maggie has gained it❤

Reactions: 5
Sophia has just done an Iconic London insta story ..

Honestly, I immediately dislike them both even more now - surely nobody actually buys iconic london products, and they can hardly claim that they use them!

In Lidia's video yesterday, they literally have a conversation about highlighters and NEITHER of them mention iconic - even though on their sponsored posts they love them!? At least try and make it believable girls

Reactions: 10
Oh my god!! Cinzia finally replied like sorRy IVe jUSt seEN ThIs hahah. She gets about 50 comments on each post and does nothing all day, you hardly missed the 30 comments telling you to credit Maggie. She also deleted the comments of lots of people tagging her and saying Cinzia just credit her it’s not that hard. She obviously didn’t realise it would get this much backlash and thought she could get away with it. Pathetic, see right through her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god!! Cinzia finally replied like sorRy IVe jUSt seEN ThIs hahah. She gets about 50 comments on each post and does nothing all day, you hardly missed the 30 comments telling you to credit Maggie. She also deleted the comments of lots of people tagging her and saying Cinzia just credit her it’s not that hard. She obviously didn’t realise it would get this much backlash and thought she could get away with it. Pathetic, see right through her.
I know I thought that there was more comments telling her tag! Can’t believe she deleted them what a snake 🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

F6ACEA18-45E9-4BDB-8F71-EF0A489639BA.jpeg
wonder how long it will be before Cinzia deletes that last comment?

• Haha
so happy i’ve found this page and people that share the same frustrations!! it’s so ridiculous that they both post other people’s photos and think tagging pinterest makes it okay. the photos they share would hardly be difficult to recreate, especially considering this is their job?? and i hate when they screenshot their pages and say “feed 😍” when they... don’t even look that good?! perhaps i’m just overly organised but it would make more sense for them to post a pic of themselves, then a pic of flowers or whatever banal content they want to share, and then the zoomed in version of the picture they shared before to break it up a bit if that makes sense lol. it also irritates me that they use the “you guys love long vlogs” as a guise for the sloppy editing... we don’t need 20 mins of sophia rattling on about a slick back ponytail ffs. a lot of people have said they like sophia and fiona’s close relationship but i actually think sophia is quite passive aggressive and rude to fiona. e.g. whenever fiona points out she did something wrong, when fiona had painted her nails but sophia “needed” her to dye her hair, in the mum makeup/outfit vids. there’s no need to be so condescending when fiona does everything for her lol she should be grateful!! also, around a year ago now, i DMd sophia saying i found the vlogs really comforting etc etc. she didn’t reply, which was fine, i thought she must get a lot of DMs and didn’t see it. so imagine my surprise when i saw she took a screenshot of the message and put it on her story saying “messages like this mean so much to me” ??? if that doesn’t stink of a narcissistic “oh look how nice people are to me despite me never actually acknowledging said person” attitude then i don’t know what does. i do still laugh at parts of their vlogs but this lockdown has just exposed how vapid their existence is. the constant consumption of fast fashion makes me sick, especially because now should be a time to reassess our consumption habits and decide what is truly important in life :(

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.