Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Paulo..

My questions to you today are:

1. Why did you put your LFT in black and white? Are you going for a certain✨️ a e s t h e t i c ✨️

2. Why do you keep coming back? Please just make a private account with turbo and manic as your followers.

3. What did your dad say?

4. Did you brush your teeth like a good lil boy?

5. HOW OLD ARE YOU? Pref with photographic evidence?

PLS GET BACK.

Many thanks,

BOBJOB

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And if you are reading here please for the love of God make your hair and beard the same colour. You look like a strawberry vanilla top ice cream cornet. 🍦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if he has his minions check tattle for him. Are they on salary ? What pathetic losers, he treats them like staff it’s so weird. Why are these women so dedicated to this massive nonce. Bizarre. He’s bizarre, everyone that enables him is bizarre. Honestly, someone should write an ethos on this fella cos he’s nothing I’ve come across before.

Snapshottatlle should make an Instagram for him so people of insta know about him, it might push him off that to as it appears it’s his new play ground for catching teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if he has his minions check tattle for him. Are they on salary ? What pathetic losers, he treats them like staff it’s so weird. Why are these women so dedicated to this massive ponce. Bizarre. He’s bizarre, everyone that enables him is bizarre. Honestly, someone should write an ethos on this fella cos he’s nothing I’ve come across before.

Snapshottatlle should make an Instagram for him so people of insta know about him, it might push him off that to as it appears it’s his new play ground for catching teenagers
We all joke about how disgusting he is but we’ve all got to remember this man is a danger and our goal is take to get him off social media. We need a POA, something that will get him offline for good !!

Reactions: 5
Turbo tina wants the peen, but Paul’s not interested cause she’s not 16

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see snapshoteye tattle 2 has gone?! I hope it wasn't because Paul had hired a PI.. Will miss you. Hope you're back soon x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe he has bleeping gone off TikTok again. I posted this morning saying he was back. Gone to work and now saying he has gone. Ahha divvy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow I missed so much!
Hey Paul. Can I ask?
Do you laugh as much as we do on here because it’s bloody funny I tell ya!!!!

Oh he’s bloody gone again hasn’t he. What happened now? Was someone really mean to him?
Certainly wasn’t one of us that’s for sure!

I did eat ham the other day so I'm blaming Paul 😤
Big hugz babs. Post us videos from the bathroom whilst you isolate x

Snapshoteye #14 He’s now got covid, confirmed in black and white! Stay hammy our Pool, we bet ya stink of shite!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Snapshoteye #14 Paul’s got covid, a viral infection, hiding his phone from his Dad, like a lad with an erection

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow I missed so much!
Hey Paul. Can I ask?
Do you laugh as much as we do on here because it’s bloody funny I tell ya!!!!

Oh he’s bloody gone again hasn’t he. What happened now? Was someone really mean to him?
Certainly wasn’t one of us that’s for sure!

Big hugz babs. Post us videos from the bathroom whilst you isolate x

Snapshoteye #14 He’s now got covid, confirmed in black and white! Stay hammy our Pool, we bet ya stink of shite!
Just setup my ringlight in the bathroom babz gonna post my positive in black and white just for extra dramatics too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck. It’s been bugging me for ages as I thought I knew Paul he looked so familiar.
Finally realised why…

My 2 year old niece is his bleeping double 🤣 facial expressions and everything!

BRB, off to tell her Auntie Calabria wants nothing more to do with her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.