Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone comment on another page about an account that dissappears then reappears regularly and the person said the account holder does it to prevent people reporting them and their posts. Could that be what old Paulio is doing?

Reactions: 1
Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Snapshoteye #14 paul will keep coming back til he’s made to surrender, shame we all know he’s a sex offender

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just setup my ringlight in the bathroom babz gonna post my positive in black and white just for extra dramatics too
Oh babz. Is there anything we can do for you?
All that coughing too (is coughing even a covid symptom these dayz babz, thought it was a “mild” cold)
Stay Hammy 😘

For fucks sake, Paul is definitely taking over my life.
I'm on the way to work, listening to the radio & they announced the new scream movie and were giving away a scream fest in London with £££ to spend etc etc. The person just had to guess who the scream actor is...
When the person listened to the quote and then answered, I could of sworn she said " PAUL BREACH ". I SWEAR on my dead hamsters life 😫😭🤣

Does that mean I am a breaded haminator?!

Help!

Nightmares impending...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning piglets ❤
Have we all set our goals for today?
Own it
Big hugs babs xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm on the way to work, listening to the radio & they announced the new scream movie and were giving away a scream fest in London with £££ to spend etc etc. The person just had to guess who the scream actor is...
When the person listened to the quote and then answered, I could of sworn she said " PAUL BREACH ". I SWEAR on my dead hamsters life 😫😭🤣

Help!

Nightmares impending...
🤣🤣 guys I think we need to start up a therapy group on here for those suffering with Paul Paranoia. No one has to suffer in silence!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all joke about how disgusting he is but we’ve all got to remember this man is a danger and our goal is take to get him off social media. We need a POA, something that will get him offline for good !!
Exactly! This creep is still getting away with it! Something has to be done before another young girl is caught up in his mess. He needs help big time. How can’t he see that him talking to girls SO much younger than him is so disgustingly inappropriate? He’s vile and a danger.

Reactions: 3
Paul's gonna end the pandemic with those nostrils, who needs herd immunity when he can inhale the airborne particles across the globe with one gasp at a 19 year old entering his live.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
hello babs how’s you? How’s the family? Big hugs x

Paul's gonna end the pandemic with those nostrils, who needs herd immunity when he can inhale the airborne particles across the globe with one gasp at a 19 year old entering his live.
LMFAO this made my morning 🤣🤣

• Haha

Help!

Nightmares impending...
Breaded haminator - Can someone call the undertaker for me!!! 😂😂😂😂

hello babs how’s you? How’s the family? Big hugs x

LMFAO this made my morning 🤣🤣
We’ve got to be the funniest people on the internet right? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
had my interview for my passport yesterday on microsoft teams and before the man turned his camera on he was like “my names paul, blah blah blah” and i fully thought he was wormed his way into working for the passport office and was coming for me😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.