Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is Sophie, no one comes in your lives to talk about you because your dim and don't offer any type of entertainment or interaction. They only come in for Paul and you know this, its the reason you've got any followers at all. You also know this because its the reason why (Queen) Sharane is on all your lives, because she's the entertainment not you.

If you want to keep your convo with ham head private thats your perogative but say that. Dont come in and say he wasn't talking about you because EVERYONE knows he was, even Sharane. It just makes you look even more manipulated and muggy.

I actually didn't mind her to begin with, even after everything I thought she was OK but how she handled that just proves she's a bleeping idiot. I hope now Sharane comes on here, I've been that friend before and it's frustrating. I've ended friendships with girls I've been friends with for 10+ years cus they're too bleeping stupid for me to deal with anymore lol.

Reactions: 25
I think Sophie does know it was about her but she’s just over the drama and didn’t want to air her convo with him on live. She looked so pissed off throughout that live

Reactions: 5
love how he literally gave her an exes present yet she’s the bad person? Hes suuuuuch a narcissist it’s unbelievable Jeff !!!!!

Reactions: 10
I think Sophie does know it was about her but she’s just over the drama and didn’t want to air her convo with him on live. She looked so pissed off throughout that live
Shes pissed off because people are asking the question she knew was going to get asked. She knew everyone was waiting. Says she gets pissed off with all the Paul comments but all her followers have come from her being with Paul. It's the only interesting thing about her. If she's so annoyed she shouldn't of bothered coming back on.

Reactions: 6
Unless he knows something big about Sophie and she’s worried he’ll out that

I mean he does keep saying things like “il start talking about you… because I COULD!”

I just can’t comprehend anyone being that dim

Reactions: 8

Might get myself this, what you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how he’s managed to twist it so Sophie is the bad guy, made her beleive his comments weren’t about her when it was obvious there were and obviously said it’s about the person who mentioned the jars when they simply asked her if she received some. She gave it away herself!

Reactions: 3
I saw in the live that Paul isn't actually 41 he's 45, anyone else catch that?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thing is Sophie, no one comes in your lives to talk about you because your dim and don't offer any type of entertainment or interaction. They only come in for Paul and you know this, its the reason you've got any followers at all. You also know this because its the reason why (Queen) Sharane is on all your lives, because she's the entertainment not you.

If you want to keep your convo with ham head private thats your perogative but say that. Dont come in and say he wasn't talking about you because EVERYONE knows he was, even Sharane. It just makes you look even more manipulated and muggy.

I actually didn't mind her to begin with, even after everything I thought she was OK but how she handled that just proves she's a bleeping idiot. I hope now Sharane comes on here, I've been that friend before and it's frustrating. I've ended friendships with girls I've been friends with for 10+ years cus they're too bleeping stupid for me to deal with anymore lol.
This is absolutely spot on! I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants it to appear like she’s being “manipulated” coz if she really confronted him about that then they most likely would have to cut all contact… but it seems she keeps that door open ever so slightly so that she can keep the drama alive and have something to talk about… other than her fuckin lip liner in shade “toast”. Someone asked what her plans were for the year and she more or less said to do more stuff like festivals…… so clearly a job, a college course or anything like that isn’t a priority. I’ll never understand how women can live like that. She has zero ambition n she’s gonna keep this tit going as along as she can to come across as “interesting”. I’d wrap myself in tin foil, climb in the microwave and blow myself up to duck before I would have wanted any association with that creature… what man in his right mind would want the scraps from that life size cornflake 😷. Apologies for the rant my beautiful lot 💖 stay sexy xx

Reactions: 6
Unless he knows something big about Sophie and she’s worried he’ll out that

I mean he does keep saying things like “il start talking about you… because I COULD!”

I just can’t comprehend anyone being that dim
He literally said this on one of the recordings from his live ( I presume he was talking about her ) saying he didn’t say anything but he could if he wanted to. He’s a vile human.

Paul literally says “can’t believe I was so blind” which has to be about Sophie I mean the expression blinded by love??? I am sure he wasn’t talking about some random mod who he didn’t know personally

I had to leave her live in the end cause not only is she boring as she annoyed me that much I just couldn’t

Reactions: 7
This is absolutely spot on! I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants it to appear like she’s being “manipulated” coz if she really confronted him about that then they most likely would have to cut all contact… but it seems she keeps that door open ever so slightly so that she can keep the drama alive and have something to talk about… other than her fuckin lip liner in shade “toast”. Someone asked what her plans were for the year and she more or less said to do more stuff like festivals…… so clearly a job, a college course or anything like that isn’t a priority. I’ll never understand how women can live like that. She has zero ambition n she’s gonna keep this tit going as along as she can to come across as “interesting”. I’d wrap myself in tin foil, climb in the microwave and blow myself up to duck before I would have wanted any association with that creature… what man in his right mind would want the scraps from that life size cornflake 😷. Apologies for the rant my beautiful lot 💖 stay sexy xx
Exactly, every live she phones him, or says she's going to facetime him later over whatever drama it was that popped up at that time. Why bother lol. Just cut contact its bleeping weird :/ the red flag was there whilst they were together with those jars, she knew it herself. She obviously seeks the attention and drama.

And the lipliner thing 🤣 you're not wrong. She uses straightners to curl her hair. Her leather trousers are from asda. Her tops from hnm, her foundation is collection, lipbalm is baby lips. Literally the same questions everytime and the only ones she answers. Only interaction she offers 😂

I had to leave her live in the end cause not only is she boring as she annoyed me that much I just couldn’t
I did the same aswell, came back on and moaned straight away cus the paul questions came. Even tho she knew what what expect cus sharane was messaging her asking her to come back on whilst it was all unfolding!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right, I’ll say this now before it all comes out. Ham head has something on her, which is why she’s not saying anything. If you were sophie, by now you’d go all out and tell it all, idc you would speak the bleeping truth, loud and clear. Yet here she is, allowing the milky bar kid to control her. No one is that bleeping stupid, to have thousands saying the same thing over and over again. She really is a sandwich short of a picnic, believing anything that comes from his mouth, she really is thick as tit, nothing between the eyes. Sits at home all day, does her hair and a full face of make up, jobless, gets her ring light out, lugging it from room to room for tik toks. No one can sit here and tell me, someone you’ve known for what, 3 months if that has THAT much control over someone, narcissistic relationships take months, years to build to a level of control that sophie is portraying, especially when you have thousands standing behind you saying the same thing. She’s clearly not that ‘controlled’ because she dropped him like a sack of tit quick enough. Sausage roll crumbs has something on her and she knows it, that’s why she’s not speaking up. I think it’s either something to do with her son, she neglects him or something, he’s got dirt on her regarding something personal or he’s got a sexual video of her. Mark my words

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Right, I’ll say this now before it all comes out. Ham head has something on her, which is why she’s not saying anything. If you were sophie, by now you’d go all out and tell it all, idc you would speak the bleeping truth, loud and clear. Yet here she is, allowing the milky bar kid to control her. No one is that bleeping stupid, to have thousands saying the same thing over and over again. She really is a sandwich short of a picnic, believing anything that comes from his mouth, she really is thick as tit, nothing between the eyes. Sits at home all day, does her hair and a full face of make up, jobless, gets her ring light out, lugging it from room to room for tik toks. No one can sit here and tell me, someone you’ve known for what, 3 months if that has THAT much control over someone, narcissistic relationships take months, years to build to a level of control that sophie is portraying, especially when you have thousands standing behind you saying the same thing. She’s clearly not that ‘controlled’ because she dropped him like a sack of tit quick enough. Sausage roll crumbs has something on her and she knows it, that’s why she’s not speaking up. I think it’s either something to do with her son, she neglects him or something, he’s got dirt of her regarding something personal or he’s got a sexual video of her. Mark my words
I second this. It’s got to be this or my other theory is that he is threatening to off himself to everyone and is playing the mental health woe is me card.

Reactions: 7
Anyone on his live tonight? I caught the end where he was calling himself daddy, but didn’t get any screen recordings. Anyone get anything?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.