Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi di hi HAMpers! I’m new here, can’t believe he’s still not been online…. Maybe he’s got lost geocaching 😭

Reactions: 4
Sorry! Im new to this! Go easy
As you were babs ❤

you know you’ve struck gold with your group of fellow tattlers when there’s literally radio silence from pauly pops with zero drama for ONE DAY and you still have 10 pages to catch up on 🤣🤣🤣

big ham hugz evewyone xoxox

just noticed i’m now a well known member, might have a little hot choccy woccy to celebrate, don’t have a velvetiser so might just stir it with me finger dead fast x
Well known babs*

Is this the longest he’s been mia?? Not even a sniff of account reactivation. Has he got lost geocaching? Someone who lives closer needs to make some geocaches just for him to discover
This is an absolutely genius idea!!! If I knew what geocaching actually was I would do it and leave weird notes for him to find 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
What is a thance? 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
K'inell......I'm sitting my grandies cos the school is closed today.....wont have Tiktok on my phone while I'm with them.....seeing him would cause nightmares for them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
just thinking…. sophie was more peeved that paul had regifted the jars to her than she was after hearing about him getting a teenager pregnant. interesting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m worried about you lot!! There’s no way you were missing him!? This predator needs to stay off the internet 👀👀

Reactions: 10
That new video. I wonder who told him he had a nice smile to keep smiling the way he does. Creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.