Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie them brown leather pants must be bleeping stinking by now man get them off

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like I could talk about people on tiktok all day 🤣 is there anyone people actually like on tiktok?

lasted an hour without comment! Dammit! At least it's not about him.

NoIdontdonormal is hilarious, especially her crappy makeup tutorials and the one where she shared her kids pictures when they were wee The tears were streaming down my face

Watch Sophie’s new vid with no sound

I feel like I could talk about people on tiktok all day 🤣 is there anyone people actually like on tiktok?

lasted an hour without comment! Dammit! At least it's not about him.

NoIdontdonormal is hilarious, especially her crappy makeup tutorials and the one where she shared her kids pictures when they were wee The tears were streaming down my face
No pretty much everyone I follow I do for the bants, Dan spragg, Eden etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watch mainly hospitality/retail Karen sketches because I can relate so much 😅 animal videos, actual crazy Karen stuff and animal stuff mostly. But Snapshoteye kept coming up on my fyp for some reason... I'm a 31 year old with a job 🤔 dunno why it kept showing me him as I am definitely not his type 😂

Reactions: 1
NEW GAME:

Change a word in a song title to HAM…

Winner gets a velvetiser full of Pauls flaky skin 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sophie probably just wipes those brown ‘leather’ trousers down with a baby wipe and thinks it does the job. Bet they smell of ham 🍖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.