Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s his problem, he loves the attention, he loves playing off whatever we say he’s going to do next, he loves the idea of us all waiting for his next move
It's weird when he is so self aware with everything that is going on though. I would have thought he'd be more observant with the way he carried himself to stop further digging himself a bigger hole. But this man has dug a crater.

I mean the video of him asking men to comment and reach out to him and he replied to none is the biggest big hugz red flag of them all. A pathetic attempt at trying to be genuine. I actually believe now and I mean this that whatever trauma he potentially has suffered when he was younger has shaped him into the boy he is now. It's clear he doesn't mentally function as a normal 41 (42,43,44,62!?) year old does. May stem from the loss of his mum but he is trying to defend himself against things that are undefendable and it's spiralled so much that I think he believes he hasn't done anything wrong. Not even an apology.

Reactions: 14
It's weird when he is so self aware with everything that is going on though. I would have thought he'd be more observant with the way he carried himself to stop further digging himself a bigger hole. But this man has dug a crater.

I mean the video of him asking men to comment and reach out to him and he replied to none is the biggest big hugz red flag of them all. A pathetic attempt at trying to be genuine. I actually believe now and I mean this that whatever trauma he potentially has suffered when he was younger has shaped him into the boy he is now. It's clear he doesn't mentally function as a normal 41 (42,43,44,62!?) year old does. May stem from the loss of his mum but he is trying to defend himself against things that are undefendable and it's spiralled so much that I think he believes he hasn't done anything wrong. Not even an apology.
i don’t reckon he will stop out of his own will, he’s gonna dig and dig and dig and see how far he can really get, then play the little victim when it all goes tits up, it’s gonna be a circle of us finding out something he’s lied about, delete socials, run off to a field, come back a day later, try to manipulate people to believe it wasn’t true (don’t think innocent men run away like that) it’s going to go on for the foreseeable because he can’t drag himself away from the likes of turbo tina, manic marie and all the other yummy mummies who want some love and affection off paul, cause they’re clearly not getting it at home. he wants people to see him as an influencer and the more people who encourage him get him closer and closer to this influencer life style he wants

Reactions: 9
Tbh until I see a birth certificate or passport confirming he is 41, I will be referring to him as Paul Snapshoteye 45

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The jars were really nice to be fair. Especially the bee one. She showed them twice and told the story repeatedly on live about how they came about. Then got really angry when anyone asked about it after she spoke to Paul. Was quite bizarre how her behaviour changed once she'd spoken to him.

Made me laugh because she even moved her ring light into the kitchen to come back on live while eating broccoli raging because people were asking questions 😂
I thought this, one minute she was fully prepared to fight Paul and then the next she was shouting at everyone in her live talking about him...I think someone posted last night he clearly has something on her and I think they could be right. He even said in his live last night something along the lines of "I could quite happily share things about her, I have things I could tell everyone but I won't"...

Either way the bottom line is that

- Sophie is a total MUG
- Paul is a stupid ham faced liar, and staying on social media is making him look ROUGH
- Sharane is our Queen

Wooow just caught up. Couldn't stay up late last night so thanks to all for keeping us updated 🙏

He's just an embarrassment at this point isn't he. Deleting social media when he gets called out. Popping back with a huge smile until he gets caught out again. This just isn't adult behaviour now is it Paul. Guys a lunatic.

Paul, you won't win against people on the Internet who have a massive problem with your behaviour. You are used as *Exhibit A* in my house. My 17 year old daughter is being taught about the signs and dangers of men like you. If you approached my daughter, I swear you wouldn't dare show your face again.

And THAT is what we are waiting for. For you to get your slimy salad fingers into the WRONG young girl who has the support of her wise, protective father. It just takes ONE person paul...ONE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is whatever he has on her, unless he has physical evidence, she can deny anyway. No one will believe Pool Snapshoteye 49 over Sophie (or Sharane 👑). In order to get away from him she needs to out him so badly he cannot possibly come back to TT, Instagram etc.

Reactions: 8
Also, regarding his job/work situation…..maybe Paul Snapshoteye 69 has actually in fact reached the age of retirement and is now eligible to receive his pension

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also, regarding his job/work situation…..maybe Paul Snapshoteye 69 has actually in fact reached the age of retirement and is now eligible to receive his pension
Don’t you ever use ‘Paul’ and 69 in the same sentence again 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If he has anything on Sophie thats blackmail so surely the police can get involved??
No ones really confirmed that he is doing this though as it's speculation at this point.

We know how Sophie isn't exactly the most clued on herself so that could play a part in her not disclosing much. But saying that I think if he has any hold on her I would probably sway towards him having some sort of sexual material of them and she's worried of a potential leak with how much attention is on them both.

Reactions: 3
Honesty though we must be as muggy as Sophie lmao sat waiting for her to come back last night keeping us all in suspense, to find she doesn’t want to say anything and was just making herself some broccoli and rice for dinner and then barking at everyone that was fed up of waiting for her to come back and for her to basically say nah mind your business not even about me. She must love it secretly all of us on the live. I prefer her mate I’m always on her lives anyway she can take a joke.

If he has anything on Sophie thats blackmail so surely the police can get involved??
we don’t really have any proof, obviously if it got out of hand then sophie would need to go to the police herself, hopefully she would have the sense to do that

Honesty though we must be as muggy as Sophie lmao sat waiting for her to come back last night keeping us all in suspense, to find she doesn’t want to say anything and was just making herself some broccoli and rice for dinner and then barking at everyone that was fed up of waiting for her to come back and for her to basically say nah mind your business not even about me. She must love it secretly all of us on the live. I prefer her mate I’m always on her lives anyway she can take a joke.
sharane has better vibes than scrounging sophie she actually hates him as much as we do which is fab, she did say she was going to be looking at tattle so hopefully she’ll see these

Reactions: 7
Same. I sit in sharanes, dont go in sophies. I actually wish I could mute her, bored of hearing her go "err excuse me, you're getting blocked im getting really sick of you" at anyone who asks a question. All hail Queen of Carrots Sharane 🥕 🙌 👸 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I almost wish he had dated Sharane because we would know everything about him by now ☕

Reactions: 10
Same. I sit in sharanes, dont go in sophies. I actually wish I could mute her, bored of hearing her go "err excuse me, you're getting blocked im getting really sick of you" at anyone who asks a question. All hail Queen of Carrots Sharane 🥕 🙌 👸 👑
“Why would you come on my live and be so vile, I’ll wait for your response” whilst sharane is giggling under her jumper and someone calling Paul a ham head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.