Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to say how I really feel on sharanes live cause I don’t want to risk Paul blocking me but OH MY GOD THIS IS GOLD

Reactions: 9
For those that don’t know with an iPhone you can go to settings and turn Picture in Picture on and then you can watch public lives whilst on here

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sharane is our lord and saviour isn’t she ?
Queen of the carrots 🥕
The best thing to come out of Pool and Sophie ever meeting

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to say how I really feel on sharanes live cause I don’t want to risk Paul blocking me but OH MY GOD THIS IS GOLD
He’s already blocked me on my real account so I don’t mind putting it for you 😂

denying It… us tattlers really made one of those deepfake videos of paul saying stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fancy knowing people record you, go on a rant bitching about your ex and then denying it when you get caught out… logic?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the tik tok of a screen recorded live where his eyes literally LIGHT UP when he sees that 19 year old state her age “oooh you are sweet and innocent” … I’m getting a word…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.