Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God GUYS last night was not a good night to have a migraine, had to go to bed at 10, gutted.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if it was the lending of money to Sophie that was mentioned a while ago?

Has to be something, no other reason to have so much loyalty to someone you were with for a matter of weeks

Reactions: 6
Oh no 🙈😜 embarrassing.

Did we ever see the jars ? Were they even nice ? Lol
The jars were really nice to be fair. Especially the bee one. She showed them twice and told the story repeatedly on live about how they came about. Then got really angry when anyone asked about it after she spoke to Paul. Was quite bizarre how her behaviour changed once she'd spoken to him.

Made me laugh because she even moved her ring light into the kitchen to come back on live while eating broccoli raging because people were asking questions 😂

Reactions: 10
Sophie is quite possible the most unintelligent person on this earth, I mean there's thick and then there's Sophie 😂😂

she must be so bitter and jealous over Sharane because she is everything Sophie wants to be.. Good looking, has a personality, is very quick witted and very funny. What Sharane is doing as that imbeciles friend is really beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sophie is quite possible the most unintelligent person on this earth, I mean there's thick and then there's Sophie 😂😂

she must be so bitter and jealous over Sharane because she is everything Sophie wants to be.. Good looking, has a personality, is very quick witted and very funny. What Sharane is doing as that imbeciles friend is really beyond me.
Yeppp and the fact that Sophie clearly wants to make money out of this, no way. Maybe while the Paul drama is unfolding but people will forget about her in a few months, she’s completely dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 5
Me and hubby had a big chat this morning over breakfast, he said that he’s really worried with how much of my time and focus this thread is taking up. He said it’s not normal to be this obsessed over someone on the internet that I don’t even know. He said none of you are my friends. Just let me finish packing his bags and I’ll catch up on the thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Another thread? duck me I need to catch up. I'm missing this all so much but work has been loooong! I'm missing having banter with you lot the most BUT I WILL RETURN SOON TAKE IT EASY MY BABSSS ILL GRAB N GO WHEN I RETURN x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Me and hubby had a big chat this morning over breakfast, he said that he’s really worried with how much of my time and focus this thread is taking up. He said it’s not normal to be this obsessed over someone on the internet that I don’t even know. He said none of you are my friends. Just let me finish packing his bags and I’ll catch up on the thread
Hahaha my bf said the same thing. Guess I’m on the hunt for a new one

• Haha
Surely he must realise that this behaviour is that of a school child. Either stay off social media or not, the back and forth is so attention seeking.

Reactions: 4
We aren’t friends we are family now he better get used to us cause we will be round at Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely he must realise that this behaviour is that of a school child. Either stay off social media or not, the back and forth is so attention seeking.
that’s his problem, he loves the attention, he loves playing off whatever we say he’s going to do next, he loves the idea of us all waiting for his next move

Reactions: 4
I'm conscious of the amount of time I've invested in this plum but gotta see it through till the end now. Its not too far away now I can sense it.

What's a favourable outcome for everyone? If he just goes underground he'll continue the way he is without anyone other than his victims knowing. The guy needs locking up prison or secure unit anything to get him off the streets and away from kids.

Reactions: 14
I think we are right about his age you know. He always runs and hides when he’s exposed and when the truth comes out about something.

Basically he got these jars made from a follower on tiktok , they were originally for his ex frankie but he didn't get to gift them to her as they broke up. So he saved them and gave them to Sophie. She only clocked because there was a date on them and the person who made them confirmed on the live that they were Infact for ex.
They were made by one of his mods. He got them for Frankie for when she next visited him, she never did, she ended up ghosting him instead saying she has mental health issues. He never opened the box.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.