Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E4C6B74C-07F6-42B4-A59D-C0B14894E690.jpeg

Paul’s dad right now trying to get to sleep while he’s calling everyone babz and coughing his guts up on the other side of the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Here is Paul being interrupted by his dad mid live on insta 😭 can’t really make out what he says but I’m sure he says something about Sambuca? May just be me haha
Omg
Is this an Alan Partridge scene?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought he said I'm absolutely knackered, the cough medicine taste like sambuca?

Reactions: 6
i am crying at that video of him getting interrupted by his dad. he’s literally like a 14 year old boy getting caught taking his sock out from the side of his mattress. That “hello“ is like a you have my attention please stop opening the door any further you can speak to me from there, God dad get out of my room 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me and Pool going to bed now xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
still can’t believe pauly pops blocked me💔looks like i’ve just got to bounce back and own it🤩wishing i could watch his lives to send me to sleep at night, our little robot having a glitch🤖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i am crying at that video of him getting interrupted by his dad. he’s literally like a 14 year old boy getting caught taking his sock out from the side of his mattress. That “hello“ is like a you have my attention please stop opening the door any further you can speak to me from there, God dad get out of my room 😤
DE607C92-F368-4906-B67D-EBE22B388B27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That “hello“ is like a you have my attention please stop opening the door any further you can speak to me from there
this has made me laugh so much “yep just sitting here dad like a normal person doing normal person things dad, yeah cough medicine eh dad, funny stuff ha ha”

Me and Pool going to bed now xx
nite nite babs stay beautiful gorgeous xox

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For god sake is his tiktok gone again? Why act like a child constantly 😂
Do you think it could be his dad laying down some ground rules?

Kinda like - look son my house my rules & and anyone who spends longer than 3hrs in the toilet is losing their tiktok access for 24hrs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.