Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluedress

Making a joke about going for a dog walk and maybe not making it back is in poor taste considering the current news.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Hope you all enjoy my poetry 🌿

Sunset steps and moonlight miles
Filtered pics and big strained smiles
She be busy and she be tired
She posts for clout, to be admired
Perfect this and perfect that
Get a life you boring twat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lifeislemons

‘Please leave some turkey and veg on the shelves for me’ mate you went on an expensive holiday two before Xmas I hope there isn’t a single parsnip

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Saffron08

By_gemmabosanko protein mousse and workouts galore but we really know Gemma loves Gemma more.
---
Agreed Andrew has probably left to go and live with a potato. A tin of paint. A celery stick. An empty tube of toothpaste. A tea towel. They all have more excitement about them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

justleaveitthere

I can’t wait for Olivia to rebel and start getting shitfaced in the park with her friends after school then projectile vomiting all over the renovated bathrooms. Bring it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Dummyfingers

100000% unfollow get if you find her triggering. She is irresponsible & (I can’t find a way to put this more eloquently) a fucking idiot. She is definitely an extreme case & not a healthy role model: Be kind to yourself & seeing someone like her on your feed is not kind❤
Yes I agree!
Unfollow immediately and start following some people who give real positivity and a grounded approach to healthy eating. I get that Gemma is pleased with her results, but honestly, her account has become some unbearable, braggy, hollow place for unhealthy and unattainable ideals. I find it hard to believe than this account makes even her feel good, never mind anyone else! The money, the picture-perfect life, the skinny sucky-in selfies and the ENDLESS workout posts and calories counts is just exhausting! I have also struggled with an ED, and I constantly have to check in with myself when looking at accounts like this.
If Gemma's life is as happy and perfect as she paints on insta, I will actually join her for a 4AM ab shredding session or whatever the fuck she chooses to do when most of us are still exhausted from our busy real lives or just surviving the day. Please don't let this woman's account pull you back into habits the were damaging for you. I reckon you are probably perfect just as you are.♥ And no Gemma, I'm not jealous. I have a loving partner, a home, a job, pets, my house is sometimes chaos, I eat REAL pizza and actual chocolate, wear a size 14 some weeks, a 16 other weeks and it makes absolutely no impact on my value as a person or on my contribution to society.

• Heart

#aff

Chatty Member
Is she kidding?! Up at 4am to prep Christmas veg? Why does she always have to make out she is so bastard perfect? Jesus, just admit you are fucking knackered like the rest of us and buy M&S pre prepared Gemma. Have a snowball love, and probably 12 inches while you are at it

• Haha

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
‘Please leave some turkey and veg on the shelves for me’ mate you went on an expensive holiday two before Xmas I hope there isn’t a single parsnip
As if little miss perfection hasn’t already got her Turkey etc ordered from the local farm shop to collect when she she returns. She might even walk there to get some festive steps in.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Imagine teachers at school asking about Olivia’s weekend. ‘Well my mum went to the gym.. and then the gym again.. and then I got to eat 50g of pasta but it was cold because my mum had to take 5 photos of it with the caption “this is all of my happiness” while I was sitting right there.. and then she went to the gym’

• Haha
Reactions: 24

geordiegirl

VIP Member
With her away for two weeks; Olivia and Andrew will be getting MaccyD's bfasts, KFC for lunch and chippys for teas and not using a coaster in sight 😂

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Title suggestion
The Protien Prick is surprisingly thick 😂
---
Thread title #2 😂
She be busy, she be tired
She leaves a lot
To be desired
---
Thread title #3
She can’t count, she can’t spell, a ‘perfect life’ she tries to sell
---
Thread title #4
Sunset steps and wanker walks
We see the real Gem when she talks

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
I don’t know how people can exercise with their hair down? I don’t know about anyone else, but my hair is scraped up off my face into a bun for any form of exercise 🤷‍♀️

Also, fuck off with the ✌✌✌✌✌ You’re not a 14 year old girl.

One last thing.. it’s PROTEIN 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Hi Gemma. While you’re reading here, can you do me a favour and make the writing on your stories a bit bigger please. It’s too small and I have to squint and zoom in to read what grammatically incoherent shite you have written. Thanks 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23

geordiegirl

VIP Member
No doubt she’ll be posting her Xmas day dinner with how many grams of ‘protien’ (😂) is in it for us all. And I swear to god if she puts on Sunrise/Santa/Sunset/Snowy steps on Xmas day, I may launch my phone out of the window 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22