Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Gemma had £1 for every time she said she lives in ‘tHe LaKeS’, she might actually be able to afford to buy a house there 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She did say a couple of years ago she had fixed braces! I remember because I had them myself. Hers must be off by now! Why is she still not teeth smiling!

She did say a couple of years ago she had fixed braces! I remember because I had them myself. Hers must be off by now! Why is she still not teeth smiling!
Her teeth on those espa Christmas videos weren’t that great, the front two were still crooked. I’d say that constipated smile is her default now and she won’t be able to stop doing it. Olivia does the exact same smile now.

Reactions: 2
She’s an utter arsewipe isn’t she! Happiness in one shot etc, then takes a photo of the most boring, bland bedroom ever 🙄 and I thought she only goes to the gym 3 times a week 🤥 she photographs or mentions she’s off to the gym every.single.day. She lives the most mundane, repetitive life ever

Reactions: 16
She is so pretentious, it’s the bleeping Irish Sea and it’s disgusting and brown 😂
I thought the same thing! Imagine thinking you live in the lakes by the ocean when you don’t!🙄

She’s an utter arsewipe isn’t she! Happiness in one shot etc, then takes a photo of the most boring, bland bedroom ever 🙄 and I thought she only goes to the gym 3 times a week 🤥 she photographs or mentions she’s off to the gym every.single.day. She lives the most mundane, repetitive life ever
I always think her house is just dull and boring. No colour, no joy! I bet the dog sits in the utility room for fear of him messing up the white bedding and perfect cushions!

Reactions: 7
I hope you're reading this Gemma. You need to rethink!
Might well be but what purpose does it serve? Is she trying to prove to the bird he cheated with that she’s won and that life is great? The reality, that’s plain for all to see, is that she’s not won… she’s more insecure than ever, desperately seeking attention online cause she’s clearly not getting the validation she needs at home and ultimately bleeping miserable…

Life at home must be utterly miserable with her as well dealing with her rampant insecurity which if that’s truly the cause of it is absolutely horrible but Andrew didn’t cheat on her because she was two stone heavier or didn’t track her calories enough… she was heavier when they met so her weight and her food intake never has been or never will be the issue and it’s sad that she can’t see that. She needs to work on her issues around perfection and control and start living in and enjoying the moment, stop trying to curate an Instagram worthy life and start living a life that SHE is happy with, not all her followers who are absolutely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Very sad to watch and sadder as well as she’s got an impressionable young girl at home watching her mum never be truly happy because she’s hell bent on controlling and procuring a life that looks good to everyone else but doesn’t really feel good to live.

Social media has a lot to answer for!

Reactions: 3
People as skinny as Gemma do NOT lose 6lb in 7 days eating 2600 calories, no matter how hard they are working out. Just more proof she isn’t doing what she says she is! And if by some miracle she had, her trainer would have upped her daily cals by more than 100!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.