Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this clown make out her job is super stressful when she works from home and has time to walk 247miles during her lunch break? 🤷🏼‍♀️ much needed time away after “a hella week” indeed! 🙄
And and I can say watching her stories for this weekend is dance Gemma, dance 😂she may as well just say ‘see tattle witches, I do spend time with my family and we do still have the dog!’
Ah but still no sign of Andrew yet. Maybe he isn’t part of the family?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah but still no sign of Andrew yet. Maybe he isn’t part of the family?
Wasn’t that his middle finger in the “my plaster is cuter than yours” tripe?
I still think Olivia alternates weekends with her real dad tho, either that or Gemma really is a selfish person who puts excessive exercise above spending her ‘downtime’ with her daughter

Reactions: 3
Making a joke about going for a dog walk and maybe not making it back is in poor taste considering the current news.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She's there alone with her daughter. Her daughter clearly doesn't look happy about the photos being taken. What's the point of posting it all on the gram just have a nice time with your daughter and leave your phone alone. twit.
Oh and gem sort your eyelashes out.

Reactions: 6
A poem about Gemma:

She be forever being this 🍂
She be forever being that 🍃
She be forever being a disingenuous tw@t 🌱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No it's still there
---

Absolutely appropriate outfit for February.
Oh I missed that. She needs to change the writing on her stories. It’s not big enough or bold enough to read. I’m always squinting like duck trying to read whatever shite she’s written 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have we ever heard her speak?
She gives off talking like Joanna Lumley vibes but as she’s Northern could easily sound like Ena Sharples 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she even proof read her stories? Cause they make absolutely no sense! She’s either missed out a word, or added an extra word! Why not just say happy birthday like a normal person??!!
I think she tries to sound intelligent and wistful like the chick lit books she reads, but doesn’t quite get it right so ends up sounding thick as tit and common as muck. It’s what happens when you try to be something you are not! 🤭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.