Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 weeks of double “hotel sunrise/sunset @jd workouts” incoming, steps boxed off before work, but first coffee 🙈🙊.

I feel for her, I really do, but I am also bleeping furious at her for harming her daughter and for putting it all on Instagram where she is potentially harming others.

🙄

View attachment 1867793
Too early too blend her concealer in I see, full face of make up at 6am to work out, then remove it to reapply after - she is nuts

Reactions: 8
Too early too blend her concealer in I see, full face of make up at 6am to work out, then remove it to reapply after - she is nuts
Loves herself doesn’t she??? Obviously desperately trying to look feminine for any shooting she’s doing this time rather than looking like desperate Dan as she did before 😂😂😂😂😂 She’s the best ever catfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I’m going to have to unfollow soon. My humour on her posts is masking something else.
I’m finding all these gym photos really hard to see. It’s reminding me of a time it’s taken me (and is still taking me) everything in my power to get over and I’m not feeling the emotions I should be feeling.

I’ve recently downloaded MFP again (for the 1000th time) and I promised myself and my wife I wouldn’t. This isn’t on Gemma, it’s on me but seeing double workouts, an extreme body and control of food is making me want to (and start to in fact) fall into those habits again. I shouldn’t follow accounts that have these tendencies but it’s like a moth to a bleeping flame.

🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Another workout this morning. I’m exhausted just looking at her stories.

Reactions: 7
Do we think this is all to do with control? She couldn’t control the fact that she needed a pacemaker and a stoma bag, but this is something that she can control? I used to really enjoy following Gem a few years ago, but she’s now actually insufferable. Her need for validation is tragic and exhausting 😭

Reactions: 12
I think I’m going to have to unfollow soon. My humour on her posts is masking something else.
I’m finding all these gym photos really hard to see. It’s reminding me of a time it’s taken me (and is still taking me) everything in my power to get over and I’m not feeling the emotions I should be feeling.

I’ve recently downloaded MFP again (for the 1000th time) and I promised myself and my wife I wouldn’t. This isn’t on Gemma, it’s on me but seeing double workouts, an extreme body and control of food is making me want to (and start to in fact) fall into those habits again. I shouldn’t follow accounts that have these tendencies but it’s like a moth to a bleeping flame.

🥺
100000% unfollow get if you find her triggering. She is irresponsible & (I can’t find a way to put this more eloquently) a bleeping idiot. She is definitely an extreme case & not a healthy role model: Be kind to yourself & seeing someone like her on your feed is not kind❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

🥺
Unfollow and protect your heart ❤

• Heart
100000% unfollow get if you find her triggering. She is irresponsible & (I can’t find a way to put this more eloquently) a bleeping idiot. She is definitely an extreme case & not a healthy role model: Be kind to yourself & seeing someone like her on your feed is not kind❤
Yes I agree!
Unfollow immediately and start following some people who give real positivity and a grounded approach to healthy eating. I get that Gemma is pleased with her results, but honestly, her account has become some unbearable, braggy, hollow place for unhealthy and unattainable ideals. I find it hard to believe than this account makes even her feel good, never mind anyone else! The money, the picture-perfect life, the skinny sucky-in selfies and the ENDLESS workout posts and calories counts is just exhausting! I have also struggled with an ED, and I constantly have to check in with myself when looking at accounts like this.
If Gemma's life is as happy and perfect as she paints on insta, I will actually join her for a 4AM ab shredding session or whatever the duck she chooses to do when most of us are still exhausted from our busy real lives or just surviving the day. Please don't let this woman's account pull you back into habits the were damaging for you. I reckon you are probably perfect just as you are.♥ And no Gemma, I'm not jealous. I have a loving partner, a home, a job, pets, my house is sometimes chaos, I eat REAL pizza and actual chocolate, wear a size 14 some weeks, a 16 other weeks and it makes absolutely no impact on my value as a person or on my contribution to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

🥺
Hope you’re okay! Liv the positive foodie is good to follow, she posts home made calorie controlled recipes, but actual nice food you can enjoy, and she probably has PT twice a week, but nothing shoved in your face

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unfollowed. And thank you ❤.

Will continue to laugh along with you all though. I can’t abandon the protein puddings can I? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes I agree!
Unfollow immediately and start following some people who give real positivity and a grounded approach to healthy eating. I get that Gemma is pleased with her results, but honestly, her account has become some unbearable, braggy, hollow place for unhealthy and unattainable ideals. I find it hard to believe than this account makes even her feel good, never mind anyone else! The money, the picture-perfect life, the skinny sucky-in selfies and the ENDLESS workout posts and calories counts is just exhausting! I have also struggled with an ED, and I constantly have to check in with myself when looking at accounts like this.
If Gemma's life is as happy and perfect as she paints on insta, I will actually join her for a 4AM ab shredding session or whatever the duck she chooses to do when most of us are still exhausted from our busy real lives or just surviving the day. Please don't let this woman's account pull you back into habits the were damaging for you. I reckon you are probably perfect just as you are.♥ And no Gemma, I'm not jealous. I have a loving partner, a home, a job, pets, my house is sometimes chaos, I eat REAL pizza and actual chocolate, wear a size 14 some weeks, a 16 other weeks and it makes absolutely no impact on my value as a person or on my contribution to society.
Love this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe she just poses in the gym and actually doesn’t do anything………….bit like Fopps.

• Haha
  • Wow
surely if she really is going to these extremes it can’t be healthy for her heart can it?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
surely if she really is going to these extremes it can’t be healthy for her heart can it?
She probably wants to push herself to the point of hospitalisation so she can post about it for attention. Remember the neck brace selfies after the car accident?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.