Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hubby and kids were away golfing last night.
I had a Chinese meal for 1 , a bottle of Sav Blanc , half a box of ferreo roche and watched 3 episodes of Greys Anatomy!!
That is honestly my perfect night! Currently on season 6 😍

Concealor though. Autocorrect even corrects it to concealer 🥴🤣

E52C0A95-8817-47D2-BFC4-796C3742E8A4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1921174
So are

View attachment 1921174
She’s a tit!

It makes me laugh when she posts these new face selfies where she has edited herself & softened her jaw so much it’s blurry, I’m like ‘hun, that ain’t your face! We’ve seen what you really look like on the Espa reels’ What woman her age constantly posts filtered pictures of herself anyway? 🤷🏼‍♀️ she has some serious deep rooted issues

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she need concealer on anyway if she’s working from home, she’ll be doing another workout later too so why would you bother 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I can't quite make out the angles of this picture but is she sitting legs open / apart? Thirsty much?!
😆
Well I have noticed the likes on her photos have dropped dramatically lately! (She’s taken to hiding them now so no one can see how pathetic they are) so maybe she’s hoping this will attract more 😉😬🫣

• Haha
She probably spends a day taking a bulk of photographs one day and then spreads posting them out each day to make it look like she’s just done these things, like when she got caught out posting her outfit of the day supposedly at 5am but the clock behind her said differently 🤭
I think this is exactly what she does. I mean it’s what she does for her job (filming espa content all in advance). There is no way she does everything she makes out, no chance. She’d be dead! 😂

He seems pretty on board with her obsession 🤷🏻‍♀️He posted this to his stories earlier
A teacher and he doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re 🤦🏼‍♀️
Does nobody in the Marshall household know how to spell or use proper grammar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her legs are wide open in that picture! Why the need for that 🙈
She’s probably gonna go onto Only Fans. Remember she posted underwear shot after massive weight loss. Like who the duck does that ? I’d be mortified if one of my mates or family did that. Especially at 36 !! Some of the teens do that sort of stuff, but I don’t know it’s just weird. Maybe I’m just old fogey but She’s dropped all of the classy stuff she used to have on her feed in favour of posed filtered altered images.

Reactions: 4
She’s probably gonna go onto Only Fans. Remember she posted underwear shot after massive weight loss. Like who the duck does that ? I’d be mortified if one of my mates or family did that. Especially at 36 !! Some of the teens do that sort of stuff, but I don’t know it’s just weird. Maybe I’m just old fogey but She’s dropped all of the classy stuff she used to have on her feed in favour of posed filtered altered images.
I’m sure there’s a niche market for women in underwear with stoma bags 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope you all enjoy my poetry 🌿

Sunset steps and moonlight miles
Filtered pics and big strained smiles
She be busy and she be tired
She posts for clout, to be admired
Perfect this and perfect that
Get a life you boring twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hope you all enjoy my poetry 🌿

Sunset steps and moonlight miles
Filtered pics and big strained smiles
She be busy and she be tired
She posts for clout, to be admired
Perfect this and perfect that
Get a life you boring twit!
She should get that framed. She could adorn it with fresh eucalyptus 🌿🌿🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.