Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm rewording what I have just typed as anger is never any good... but those videos with trainers saying time is not an excuse are so out of touch with what some people's daily workload is. I leave the house at 5am and I'm back at 5pm, I spend the next three hours cooking tea, looking after my young kids, catching up with them, trying to be a good mother and getting my stuff ready for the next day. Am I supposed to go out running in the dark? I am lucky to get a quick walk at lunch time. It's patronising for someone who works from home and has a teenage daughter to make out that it's 'easy'.
---

I'm rewording what I have just typed as anger is never any good... but those videos with trainers saying time is not an excuse are so out of touch with what some people's daily workload is. I leave the house at 5am and I'm back at 5pm, I spend the next three hours cooking tea, looking after my young kids, catching up with them, trying to be a good mother and getting my stuff ready for the next day. Am I supposed to go out running in the dark? I am lucky to get a quick walk at lunch time. It's patronising for someone who works from home and has a teenage daughter to make out that it's 'easy'.
Haha, slight exaggeration there... doing a Gemma...I am up at 5am and leave at 6.30 am...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

fraudsandfakes

🚨🚨 trigger warning (irony is not lost on me given she’s a walking trigger)
Sorry to jump in out of nowhere but I never realised she had a thread. I had to stop following her on Instagram last year when I realised she had an ED.. I’m just over a year in recovery for A and wow, is she knee deep something. You are all right in what you’re saying..if,and it’s unlikely she isn’t, she is reading here that voice will be delighted with all the talk of ED’s and how tiny she is etc.
it’s honestly like history repeating itself when I see what she’s doing and her justifications.. eating exactly the same foods, weighing everything, over exercising, exercising whilst on holiday..making sure you have the healthiest version of everything etc etc I could go on but if like me you are in recovery or still in the midst of it, please stay away from her content xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22

zetta buttons

VIP Member
She had a really lovely figure last year. I’m flat chested so envious of her boobs before 🫣 now she looks like a malnourished greyhound
Seriously doubting whether she is the “happiest she has ever been”. Evidence…

1. Eating the same pudding every night.
2. Taking your own food on holiday/work breaks.
3. Making a miserable pizza because the shop bought ones are too calorific.
4. Working out 2x every day when you are away from home because you can’t get your steps in.
5. Photoshopping/bodychecking yourself to make yourself look thinner.
6. Weighing out every single item of food.

She might be the leanest she has ever been but the happiest? Oh and Gemma, going to the gym isn’t work.

Reactions: 21

mingbag

She looked way healthier before when she was running and on SW. I don’t necessarily think SW is the best diet to follow, but it does promote healthy eating with lots of fruit and veg. For people who have no idea how to cook from scratch, it teaches them this. I’ve done it from time to time and loved learning how to make healthy curries, etc. I felt great doing it and my bowels loved the fruit and veg intake 😂

Obviously I know to lose weight you need to calorie count. What’s happening to Gemma is that she is so obsessed with CC, that she is clearly terrified to allow herself to eat something without a nutritional label on, especially when she is away this week and doesn’t have food weighing scales.
When was the last time she posted fruit and veg? All she’s been eating this week is pre-packed food she can see the calories and protein on. It’s a sad life. Eat an apple Gemma, your body will thank you.

waffledog

It’s lucky that she only works out 3 days per week, as today is day 3 since Monday, tomoz she’ll have time to wash her dodgy tan off, on Friday she’ll be able to arrange Friday flowers super early and on Saturday she can make a protein laden brekkie in her ninja before a quick 27k hill hike to celebrate the weekend

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
If she’s a size 4 then that’s absolutely ridiculous for her frame. Her calves and jaw do not support a size 4 figure!

She’s definitely gone too far this time and seems very defensive about it which makes me think she knows it’s not healthy.

Also she’s done this so many times over the years, loses a bit of weight, sells all her size 10 white dresses, slowly puts the weight back on so goes back to posting scenic shots and carefully posed food until she decides to repeat the cycle. It’s boring. She’s boring.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I could write a long, tedious post about how it feels to be always hungry, always working out/running and the effects of getting smaller and the maintenance of that life. But it is Sunday night and it’s too much.

The short story is, she can carry on like this for the short term. The hits of feeling like she is in control, having smaller clothes and getting praise will work for a while. Then it won’t. She can’t keep losing forever just like runners can’t keep getting faster forever. A plateau will be reached and then the shit will hit the fan in Gemma’s perfect life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
She must be the busiest person ever, with the most time on her hands! Who has time on a Monday morning to exercise, bake breakfast muffins - which she has photographed every step, then probably have a nice bubbly bath, all before starting her working week!?
Those muffins were probably baked yesterday afternoon, she just wants you to think she’s super girl on a Monday morning 🥱 as for the luxurious bath after every workout - I call bullshit on that too, I reckon she saves those photos from when she does actually have a bubble bath and uses them on the daily, reality is she probably one has a quick shower from the neck down, not to ruin her makeup coz seriously! Who wakes up, blow dries their hair, applies full drag queen makeup, does a workout, steps and a run and then sits in a hot bubbly bath after it all and then restyles her hair (coz it’ll be limp and damp from laying in that bath) then reapplies her makeup ready for work!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Followed Gem for ages but it's all getting too much now. The flaunting of money with holidays, expensive clothes and house renovations is endless. She does not look healthy since she's been on this training programme. It's gone too far and she looks I'll. I remember her posting photos in her SW days and she looked fantastic and healthy but not anymore.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
WTF is that bedroom for Olivia?! That’s not a pre-teens bedroom, that’s Gemma and her vanilla personality let loose with a paintbrush. Where is all the colour?! Little trinkets?! Teddy bears?! Cheap make up sets?! Posters on the wall?! Pictures with friends?! Floordrobe?! Crammed pots of stationary?! Mismatched accessories?! 🤯 That poor girl has had the life and soul sucked out of her. Let her be a girl and a child ffs Gemma instead of decorating a room purely for views and likes on Instagram 🖕🏼 wanker

Itsjustmetoo

A poem about Gemma:

She be forever being this 🍂
She be forever being that 🍃
She be forever being a disingenuous tw@t 🌱

• Haha

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Those pictures are not of a person on 2300 calories.

The gym and Gemma should be ashamed.

Banging on about “no diet and no restrictions” yet going to the gym and counting calories on Boxing Day? Gemma you are still deep into disordered behaviour and no better than you were when you were counting syns and eating free food. You might not be tagging #sw anymore but putting those pictures up at this time of year is just as harmful, if not more so because you are pretending to be better than the SW huns which you are 💯 are not.

FUCK. OFF.

• Heart