Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh for Valentine’s Day she’s going to have a BIT OF NUTELLA in her prepared oats. Spare me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should we not change the thread to her actual insta handle as she isn't slimming world gem anymore?

Reactions: 2
Hmm, so she had a 'galentines' night out on Sat and tonight is watching Minions with Olivia... where's Andrew I wonder...

Reactions: 6
Hmm, so she had a 'galentines' night out on Sat and tonight is watching Minions with Olivia... where's Andrew I wonder...
Probably outside in the garden watching grass grow, because it would be a hell of a lot more interesting than spending the night with little Miss perfect the protein princess 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
By_gemmabosanko protein mousse and workouts galore but we really know Gemma loves Gemma more.
---
Agreed Andrew has probably left to go and live with a potato. A tin of paint. A celery stick. An empty tube of toothpaste. A tea towel. They all have more excitement about them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
By_gemmabosanko protein mousse and workouts galore but we really know Gemma loves Gemma more.
---
Agreed Andrew has probably left to go and live with a potato. A tin of paint. A celery stick. An empty tube of toothpaste. A tea towel. They all have more excitement about them 🤣
The empty tube of toothpaste has sent me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

By_gemmabosanko Insta all for show - is she relatable - no no no

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What actually is the point of her meal planning. She never actually eats what she has on the plan. Such performative bollocks
---
And she must be so bored of chicken.
It’s to show off her handwriting don’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What actually is the point of her meal planning. She never actually eats what she has on the plan. Such performative bollocks
---
Well she actually posted a shot of the book and then deleted it and posted an almost identical photo, the only difference being the first version showed more of the other page and her workouts. The ammended pic cut most of that off.
I’m still baffled by how low her cals burned are on her watch. I have the same one and burn way more in a weight lifting session, but there again I’m working hard!

---
She can’t even keep up with her own insta perfection

Reactions: 5
Just adding these from her stories, screenshot where she can’t filter or manipulate the image.
A bit of a difference to the ‘AB’s’ she’s desperately trying to show off by holding her breath. I’m all for bopo, but be bleeping honest about it… she’s very damaging to some people. Also added her dirty white socks because I’m sure it doesn’t fit with her perfect life aesthetic 😂 🙊 🌱

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t know how people can exercise with their hair down? I don’t know about anyone else, but my hair is scraped up off my face into a bun for any form of exercise 🤷‍♀️

Also, duck off with the ✌✌✌✌✌ You’re not a 14 year old girl.

One last thing.. it’s PROTEIN 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.