Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Three slices of pepperoni 😂 and calorie counting those two fucking malted milk biscuits every bastard night. I hope she calorie counts the rod that’s wedged up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Evesdropping

VIP Member
I'm actually shocked Miss Perfect folds down the pages on her books instead of using a bookmark made of eucalyptus 🤭

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
I’m just not convinced. I think she’s more champagne lifestyle on lemonade budget. Pretty sure most of it will be on credit. Surely she’d had a better house than a park home lookalike next to a prison? Why do we never see a photo of the house exterior?? Surely she’d have a chocolate box looking house if she had that much spare dough
I went camping across the road from where she lives last year. Didn’t take me long to find her bungalow. Trust me - it’s not all that. Dead rough around where she lives. We saw people getting bundled into the back of a police van as we were waiting for our chippy.

As for the cutesy quaint “honesty shop” post, like she lives in a picture perfect village. Absolute bullshit. There’s a convenience store literally around the corner from her. That wouldn’t make Insta content though, would it?

Biggest fraud on Insta this one.

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
If her trainer has any sense he will quickly disassociate himself from her. He might have thought she was a good success story to promote but she’s now dangerous. She hasn’t had a rest day from exercise now in over two weeks (if not longer) and is doing two workouts a day plus 10000 steps and eating minimal calories.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’m taking my own advice from earlier in the week & not only unfollowing, but blocking her. You get what you work for?! Fuck off. This has angered me so much. Well done for working yourself towards an eating disorder & fucking up your child’s relationship with food & exercise.

• Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
Night in on my own, there is no way I’d be eating a (cold by the time she’s styled it to photo) shop bought individual pizza.

Order a domino’s ffs and put the tv on
My hubby and kids were away golfing last night.
I had a Chinese meal for 1 , a bottle of Sav Blanc , half a box of ferreo roche and watched 3 episodes of Greys Anatomy!!

• Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
She’s actually put her own crown on her head on that photo as her mate hadn’t. What an actual knobend

88DDE34D-7408-401E-A137-C8C23045B4E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Poppyray23

You know all the ones who preach the time thing are those that dont work long hour jobs (possibly with a fair commute) or dont have kids (or they have grown up non dependant kids) or both. I chose not to have kids and I am into fitness (it's also my job) so I can prioritise fitness, but I have plenty of members who struggle, and not because their lazy. I have single mums and single dads that work their asses off all day before work getting kids prepped and after work getting kids sorted. So yes that "I dint have time" crap shes supporting just makes her a bigger pretentious arse hole in my opinion

• Heart

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Trip to Australia coming up.

I’ve got a trip to M&S to buy their hot cross bun egg coming up.

Swings and roundabouts.

• Haha

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Unfollowed. And thank you ❤.

Will continue to laugh along with you all though. I can’t abandon the protein puddings can I? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetjezus

And she is already up and out at the gym, I’ve loaded my dishwasher for the 19th time and I am having trifle for breakfast, that is all I can manage today!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
So she claimed she was now on 2300 cals for maintenance but tonight saying she’s on 2600 because she’s training so much. While simultaneously saying she only works out 3 times a week.
has she taken a knock to the head and forgotten what bollocks she posts everyday about working out and sunrise steps and morning bootcamps??!!
I’m training (exceptionally hard atm) and am on nowhere near that many cals. She hasn’t got the muscle mass to be able to eat that much in maintenance. Plus she shows every meal usually for the day and they certainly don’t add up to 2600 or even 2300 calories.
She’s fucking dangerous 🤬

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Followed Gem for ages but it's all getting too much now. The flaunting of money with holidays, expensive clothes and house renovations is endless. She does not look healthy since she's been on this training programme. It's gone too far and she looks I'll. I remember her posting photos in her SW days and she looked fantastic and healthy but not anymore.
Sad part is the fact that it’s jumping from one thing to the next with booking holidays and renovating the house means she’s not happy and not content. She’s driven by a desire to be better than everyone else and when you’re constantly competing you can never just be satisfied with what you’ve got. It’s a sad way of life and she’ll get to an older age and realise it was all for fuck all and that she’s wasted her whole life fighting for more and not being grateful for what she had/has.

• Heart

MrsM79

Chatty Member
She’s ‘slumming’ it with Jet2………(joking, I love Jet2) but thought she’d be going by private jet or something so she can drink all the champagne and chomp on eucalyptus.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Quiet different

'I went back to look at my own photos from jan 22' so who did that one in the pants belong to then?
For someone who pretends to read so much, her grammar and spelling is 😳 mine is shit but I don't pretend to be perfect like ole sponge gem Square jaw

She's a patronising lying twonk. She needs help

• Haha
  • Wow