Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she’s had a bath and is now doing a workout? Will she have another after and wash her hair? I don’t get her?

Reactions: 8
Imagine teachers at school asking about Olivia’s weekend. ‘Well my mum went to the gym.. and then the gym again.. and then I got to eat 50g of pasta but it was cold because my mum had to take 5 photos of it with the caption “this is all of my happiness” while I was sitting right there.. and then she went to the gym’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so bleeping bored of her now
All she does it workout 🙄
She’s obsessed
Or she posts an AD

Reactions: 7
I’ve never known anyone to work out in a full face of make up/hair did etc - what is the point?!

If her trainer has any sense he will quickly disassociate himself from her. He might have thought she was a good success story to promote but she’s now dangerous. She hasn’t had a rest day from exercise now in over two weeks (if not longer) and is doing two workouts a day plus 10000 steps and eating minimal calories.

Reactions: 19
She’s horrendous! If there are people on here, following Gemma and wondering why they can’t make the gym 5 x a day, and have her picture perfect life! Please don’t worry, and compare yourself to her

Reactions: 13
In those videos of her doing abs yesterday I couldn't believe the ends of her hair it was bloody awful. She needs that cut to a Bob asap. Like wire and her terrible diet don't help.
Also the word "ad" on her espa stories is hidden so well. Con artist.

---

Michael Jackson earth song vibes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Night in on my own, there is no way I’d be eating a (cold by the time she’s styled it to photo) shop bought individual pizza.

Order a domino’s ffs and put the tv on
My hubby and kids were away golfing last night.
I had a Chinese meal for 1 , a bottle of Sav Blanc , half a box of ferreo roche and watched 3 episodes of Greys Anatomy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes but she’s disassociated from him, as she has with the rest of her family.
I have a spaniel and I don’t understand how her house is so clean and tidy, who looks after him when she’s away and Olivia is at school and her husband at work… when do they walk him… does he sit at home all weekend? Cocker spaniels are mad

Reactions: 7
In those videos of her doing abs yesterday I couldn't believe the ends of her hair it was bloody awful. She needs that cut to a Bob asap. Like wire and her terrible diet don't help.
Also the word "ad" on her espa stories is hidden so well. Con artist.

---

Michael Jackson earth song vibes
bleeping hell MJ has been resurrected 🤯😂

• Haha
Hi Gemma.
I know you read here
You have a husband and daughter.
I thought I would remind you cause you have clearly forgot.
They don’t care how many ‘sunrise’ or ‘sunset’ steps you take.
They don’t care about your workouts or gym sessions or weight lifting ?
All they will care about are the memories that you make with them.
And there appear to be none.
How much time do you spend with them ?
Really ?
You need to reprioritise your priorities cause you have them all wrong.
‘The grid’ doesn’t matter.
It’s not real.
I am unfollowing now Gemma cause you have a really unhealthy relationship with everything.
You won’t take on anything I have written here but at least I tried
X

Reactions: 13
Absolutely howling at the Michael Jackson comparisons 🤭 I can’t unsee it now whenever she posts a selfie! And what’s with the “curly hair” reference to herself? 🤷🏼‍♀️ she doesn’t half think a lot of herself! You don’t have curly hair Gemma you deluded twit!

I’m starting to wonder if Olivia has visits with her real dad on weekends and that’s why Gemma is always out hiking, walking and exercising with friends instead of spending her weekends with Olivia. She wouldn’t necessarily post about that as it doesn’t fit in with the perfect aesthetic, and if her hubby is still coaching football or whatever, they probably don’t spend a lot of time together on the weekends either. Just a thought

Reactions: 12
I can’t see the marriage lasting much longer tbh. I know I couldn’t be with someone who was that controlling and self-obsessed. She must be a nightmare to live with.

Reactions: 5
I want to know when she fits in everything that normal people have to do, you know, ironing, cleaning, food shopping, changing the beds etc etc

Reactions: 9
I want to know when she fits in everything that normal people have to do, you know, ironing, cleaning, food shopping, changing the beds etc etc
She probably spends a day taking a bulk of photographs one day and then spreads posting them out each day to make it look like she’s just done these things, like when she got caught out posting her outfit of the day supposedly at 5am but the clock behind her said differently 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.