Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how has she not passed out with how much she is breathing in on these selfies… look at her neck

Reactions: 4
What must the staff have thought as she took a selfie with the brace on? I mean WTAF.

I see people here take selfies in gowns pretending to be Harry Potter but that is on another level.

U ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What must the staff have thought as she took a selfie with the brace on? I mean WTAF.

I see people here take selfies in gowns pretending to be Harry Potter but that is on another level.

U ok hun?
It’s embarrassing to see isn’t it?

She blatantly reads here.

The post from last night was suggesting she isn't doing two workouts she is doing one workout split in two as she has nothing better to do. That's just weird. Read one of your million books Gem. Watch a bit of TV. Have a bath. There are plenty of things to do that aren't the gym.

Reactions: 14
Shocked she’s not yet been “swishing” around the Trafford Centre or knobbing about in Alderley Edge & Hale “with the rich people” that definitely fits in with her IG aesthetic. All close to where she is staying.

• Haha
Shocked she’s not yet been “swishing” around the Trafford Centre or knobbing about in Alderley Edge & Hale “with the rich people” that definitely fits in with her IG aesthetic. All close to where she is staying.
There’s no bleeping way she would dare go near Alderley Edge or Prestbury. They would smell her bullshit in seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah she can’t ‘swish around’ anywhere these days as her swishing around clothes don’t show off her weird abs and teeny body! So they’ve been replaced for ‘cosy’ crop tops and leggings and you can’t ‘swish around’ in those 😉

Photoshopped?
She’s holding her arm so tight to her body here to appear narrower she’s in danger of pulling a bicep! And squashing a tit! What a sad fake catfish of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.