Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My PT asked me this week how my food was and I rhymed off what I'd eaten (way more than Gemma) and she told me to go home and have a good dinner! She is nowhere near her maintenance calories let me tell you. No PT would recommend Gemma's approach.

Reactions: 10
I’ve only just started reading this thread and catching up with Ms Perfect so correct me if I’m wrong. She lives near the Lake District and she’s currently away with work for two weeks…….in Manchester 😆. It’s only 100 miles away! Can be there in a couple of hours. Unless she’s working every single day why would you not go home at some point 🤷‍♀️
Also didn’t she used to drive for an hour or something to the nuclear plant job she had in her swishy dresses?? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
So she claimed she was now on 2300 cals for maintenance but tonight saying she’s on 2600 because she’s training so much. While simultaneously saying she only works out 3 times a week.
has she taken a knock to the head and forgotten what bollocks she posts everyday about working out and sunrise steps and morning bootcamps??!!
I’m training (exceptionally hard atm) and am on nowhere near that many cals. She hasn’t got the muscle mass to be able to eat that much in maintenance. Plus she shows every meal usually for the day and they certainly don’t add up to 2600 or even 2300 calories.
She’s bleeping dangerous 🤬

Reactions: 18
So she claimed she was now on 2300 cals for maintenance but tonight saying she’s on 2600 because she’s training so much. While simultaneously saying she only works out 3 times a week.
has she taken a knock to the head and forgotten what bollocks she posts everyday about working out and sunrise steps and morning bootcamps??!!
I’m training (exceptionally hard atm) and am on nowhere near that many cals. She hasn’t got the muscle mass to be able to eat that much in maintenance. Plus she shows every meal usually for the day and they certainly don’t add up to 2600 or even 2300 calories.
She’s bleeping dangerous 🤬
I reckon she’s received some backlash and is doing some serious backpedaling and damage control. Anyone with eyes can see she’s taken this all too far, like you say, she posts every day and she must think everyone is as dumb as she is to believe her lies! She’s extremely dangerous, spouting all this on a public platform to showcase her disordered mindset all for the sake of her vanity

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s received some backlash and is doing some serious backpedaling and damage control. Anyone with eyes can see she’s taken this all too far, like you say, she posts every day and she must think everyone is as dumb as she is to believe her lies! She’s extremely dangerous, spouting all this on a public platform to showcase her disordered mindset all for the sake of her vanity
Instead of making up lies about calories, if she has received backlash, the best thing to do is shut the duck up. Stop posting meals, stop posting faked selfies and stop posting her allowance.

Obviously this will be hard for Gemma to do given she is an attention seeking idiot in the midst of a crisis, but if she wants to get well and jd twats want to preserve their reputation, someone needs to tell her to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Instead of making up lies about calories, if she has received backlash, the best thing to do is shut the duck up. Stop posting meals, stop posting faked selfies and stop posting her allowance.
Agreed! But this is Gemma we’re talking about! Making up lies and elaborate stories when she’s been called out is her speciality! Remember her crazy clock rant and snow angel saga! The woman is a nutter! She craves attention and likes to make up crap for everyone to think she’s amazing, but then loses her tit when she’s caught in a fib 🙊

Reactions: 6
Even the PT has said about the calories so I think either someone has been reading here (Hi Gem 👋) or they’ve had complaints to the PT… interesting what her sister put on a couple of days ago about not believing all you see behind social media too… and yes Gem, you do write too small. There is absolutely no way she is eating that many Calories

8F187EE1-914B-45FB-929F-4E89EFC57716.png
1E7E3D34-5ABD-4D9A-AC53-123FE7E8B2E1.png

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen the training plan as my friend does it and it’s all weights exercises bar one cardio session a week so I don’t believe she is following the plan - there is no cardio to split out to do in the evening. She has put me off of it. My friend made some progress but no where near what she has - I think her being the cover girl will backfire as that’s what people expectations are now and you don’t achieve that if you stick to that plan !

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen the training plan as my friend does it and it’s all weights exercises bar one cardio session a week so I don’t believe she is following the plan - there is no cardio to split out to do in the evening. She has put me off of it. My friend made some progress but no where near what she has - I think her being the cover girl will backfire as that’s what people expectations are now and you don’t achieve that if you stick to that plan !
Yep, he’s made her the poster child for his business and used her big following to his advantage (so he thought), but it’s gonna backfire on him because there’s no way her results are achievable to anyone else who actually follows the programme properly. So people will become disillusioned and probably feel a bit tit about themselves that they aren’t getting the results she is. It’s bad in any business to show you have a ‘favourite’ client, but I feel it’s especially worse in an image based business. She doesn’t look fit and strong, she looks emaciated and like she can’t lift for toffee.

Reactions: 12
Gemma if you’re reading here, go to the Merlin in Alderley or the Honey Bee in Wilmslow for your tea, both lovely pubs. Don’t eat an Egg & Cress every night love, live a little.
Oooh I love The Honey Bee and The Merlin. Both faves of mine. She could go ALL out and go to Hickory’s Smokehouse in Wilmslow 🤣

Reactions: 4
Oooh I love The Honey Bee and The Merlin. Both faves of mine. She could go ALL out and go to Hickory’s Smokehouse in Wilmslow 🤣
It’s a shame Yesterdays* and The Braz aren’t still there. I reckon Gemma could shake her stuff on those dance floors.

(we don’t talk about those places anymore. 😶😂.)

*before it became was it was latterly known for. I wasn’t around then.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She had a really lovely figure last year. I’m flat chested so envious of her boobs before 🫣 now she looks like a malnourished greyhound
Seriously doubting whether she is the “happiest she has ever been”. Evidence…

1. Eating the same pudding every night.
2. Taking your own food on holiday/work breaks.
3. Making a miserable pizza because the shop bought ones are too calorific.
4. Working out 2x every day when you are away from home because you can’t get your steps in.
5. Photoshopping/bodychecking yourself to make yourself look thinner.
6. Weighing out every single item of food.

She might be the leanest she has ever been but the happiest? Oh and Gemma, going to the gym isn’t work.

Reactions: 21
She had a really lovely figure last year. I’m flat chested so envious of her boobs before 🫣 now she looks like a malnourished greyhound
Why the mention of the big knickers due to a stoma? She’s always showing it in photos!
Also, that ‘before’ pic is slimmer than the one she claimed was her for her 16 week transformation. She looks awful now. There are loads of ladies on insta who train and look amazing, but they also look as strong AF. Gemma just looks starved.
Notice the increased calories on her food posts today, and a mini bag of biscuits. Someone’s been reading here and taking note!

Reactions: 14
There is no denying that she’s come a long way and lost weight, but my god she must be miserable! Life’s for living. I track calories, go the gym and I am really strict Monday to Friday! But Saturday / Sunday the scales go away and I enjoy allllll the food and wine! I would be so miserable if I did my Monday - Friday routine at the weekends

Reactions: 11
I’m taking my own advice from earlier in the week & not only unfollowing, but blocking her. You get what you work for?! duck off. This has angered me so much. Well done for working yourself towards an eating disorder & bleeping up your child’s relationship with food & exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.