Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @mingbag for the new thread title! Our busy bee perfect Gem hasn’t had a new thread since Nov 21 so she should give herself a pat on the back and dedicate this mornings frosty, icy, sunrise steps to it 😂

Prev thread here:

@Moderator Please can you shorten the title by taking Gemma and pretentious out and replacing with her and to scream (sorry didn’t realise it was too long)

Reactions: 4
Someone said this a long time ago, but she gives off the impression she's never had a wet tit.

Everything is so PERFECT it's painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The people I know that are going to Lapland is with young kids to see Santa… I hope to god she’s not taking Olivia to specifically see Santa and it’s for her niece…

Reactions: 5
Everything is so PERFECT it's painful.
Agreed! everything in her world is so bland and boring and all curated to show off. Her life screams soulless and devoid of personality from her boring, bland decor to her boring bland wardrobe choices. She looks dead behind the eyes and sadly, so does her daughter! I hope if she shows photos of Olivia in Lapland, that young has an amazing time that shows on her face with twinkly eyes and a big smile, coz the photos she’s shared of Olivia so far, that poor little girl doesn’t have any bloom to her if you know what I mean?

The people I know that are going to Lapland is with young kids to see Santa… I hope to god she’s not taking Olivia to specifically see Santa and it’s for her niece…
My daughter is the same age as Olivia, we took her when she was younger and it was magical but I think she’d find it a little boring at this age. The only real highlight for young teens would be seeing the northern lights, but then, this is Gemma, this trip is purely a pretentious thing to show off on the gram. Isn’t she just the best!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed! everything in her world is so bland and boring and all curated to show off. Her life screams soulless and devoid of personality from her boring, bland decor to her boring bland wardrobe choices. She looks dead behind the eyes and sadly, so does her daughter! I hope if she shows photos of Olivia in Lapland, that young has an amazing time that shows on her face with twinkly eyes and a big smile, coz the photos she’s shared of Olivia so far, that poor little girl doesn’t have any bloom to her if you know what I mean?

My daughter is the same age as Olivia, we took her when she was younger and it was magical but I think she’d find it a little boring at this age. The only real highlight for young teens would be seeing the northern lights, but then, this is Gemma, this trip is purely a pretentious thing to show off on the gram. Isn’t she just the best!?!
Yeah Liv will be wanting to spend time with her mates or on her phone, not in Lapland 😂 wonder if Andrew is allowed on this trip? 🤔😂

Reactions: 5
She spends an awful lot of time working out / running / in gym is she ok ?? She looks tiny

Reactions: 4
She spends an awful lot of time working out / running / in gym is she ok ?? She looks tiny
Looks like it’s become an obsession for her unfortunately… I mean she even did her gym time when she was in New York and you walk masses of amounts of steps without needing the gym which is not really needed when you’re already not overweight

Reactions: 9
Going back to her post she did when she lost all the weight with JD … she admitted she got obsessed with loosing weight with SW, surely this is the same thing again? She goes to the gym sometimes twice a day and every day; even in New York like another poster said you do enough steps to counteract anything you may over indulged ! It’s a shame she can’t see it again it’s clearly an eating disorder this time with obsessive exercising !

Reactions: 14
Cannot cope with Olivia’s room reveal. Same old bland boring shite. Sucking all the personality out of her daughter & turning her into a magnolia mould of herself 🤢

Reactions: 14
The price of that portable make up vanity case! 😱 I never really look at the items that she’s gifted but I actually thought that it looked like a really neat little kit but the eye watering price is just ridiculous! £279! Just makes me sad that she clearly has money to do lots and lots and yet she’s still gifted extravagant items too. I know I’m just feeling sorry for myself because I don’t have a single penny the week before Christmas but it did hit a nerve a little. She’s so out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Imagine if her builder went off sick or couldn’t complete something in time for Christmas and she had to remain in an unfinished house 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF is that bedroom for Olivia?! That’s not a pre-teens bedroom, that’s Gemma and her vanilla personality let loose with a paintbrush. Where is all the colour?! Little trinkets?! Teddy bears?! Cheap make up sets?! Posters on the wall?! Pictures with friends?! Floordrobe?! Crammed pots of stationary?! Mismatched accessories?! 🤯 That poor girl has had the life and soul sucked out of her. Let her be a girl and a child ffs Gemma instead of decorating a room purely for views and likes on Instagram 🖕🏼 wanker

Reactions: 19
That vanity case 279!!!!!!!! I clicked too as it looked fab totally unrelatable.
Gemma is not eating 1600 cals. She looks I'll unfortunately that photo just shows her drastic unhealthy weight loss its a shame

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I could write a long, tedious post about how it feels to be always hungry, always working out/running and the effects of getting smaller and the maintenance of that life. But it is Sunday night and it’s too much.

The short story is, she can carry on like this for the short term. The hits of feeling like she is in control, having smaller clothes and getting praise will work for a while. Then it won’t. She can’t keep losing forever just like runners can’t keep getting faster forever. A plateau will be reached and then the tit will hit the fan in Gemma’s perfect life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I could write a long, tedious post about how it feels to be always hungry, always working out/running and the effects of getting smaller and the maintenance of that life. But it is Sunday night and it’s too much.

The short story is, she can carry on like this for the short term. The hits of feeling like she is in control, having smaller clothes and getting praise will work for a while. Then it won’t. She can’t keep losing forever just like runners can’t keep getting faster forever. A plateau will be reached and then the tit will hit the fan in Gemma’s perfect life.
Yes to all of this 👏🏼 also I think it is very irresponsible of her to share this when she has such a big following, most of which are from her Slimming World days. She has a big platform and it is very dangerous to show this sort of extreme lifestyle/weight loss/exercise, and to lie about it also. She obviously enjoys validation and praise from strangers online. Sad really

• Heart
IF that’s all she had to eat yesterday, then what she posted, was less or around 1000 calories. If she’s been in the gym, she posted she did but whether anything is true on IG, then a training session would negate some or all of that food depending on how hard she trained so a) that’s not healthy and b) not sustainable like the above poster said.

Well they are off to find “Father Christmas”.

So predictable. It can’t even be that they need to see the Northern Lights (like a PP mentioned) because I’m pretty sure they saw them last year in Iceland (which will have been £££).

It’s fine that she spends her money on holidays, the gym and boring AF renovations but to shove it down everyone’s throats is tacky and inappropriate, particularly at this point in time. Just go away, go to the gym and renovate quietly. Stop being a show-off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.