Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so so obvious she reads here! Someone mentioned about her arms and then today she puts a photo up of her working her arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like a different person on the Espa page 😬 she really is dangerous 😡

Reactions: 11
Hi Gemma. While you’re reading here, can you do me a favour and make the writing on your stories a bit bigger please. It’s too small and I have to squint and zoom in to read what grammatically incoherent shite you have written. Thanks 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Gemma. While you’re reading here, can you do me a favour and make the writing on your stories a bit bigger please. It’s too small and I have to squint and zoom in to read what grammatically incoherent shite you have written. Thanks 👍🏼
Also, declare your ads properly, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How come the final pizza she showed had all the pepperoni in tact but hers has three slices torn up?

She’s defo got an ED… horrendous to watch.

Reactions: 4
Three slices of pepperoni 😂 and calorie counting those two bleeping malted milk biscuits every bastard night. I hope she calorie counts the rod that’s wedged up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How sad that she can’t make one big batch and divide by 3 for them. She has to measure them and make individually so she can’t go 3 grams over her allotted amount of flour
I didn’t even pick up on this

Reactions: 5
Those myprotein meals are £4.50 each, absolute rip off, especially when she cooks so much and could easily freeze a portion of something

Does she do Only Fans? Kind of a demure, vanilla, Only Fans where she covers her chuff with eucalyptus leaves?
The staff of the hut group got massive payouts a few years ago. I would imagine she got a substantial amount given the way she spends. I’ve mentioned this before when talk of how much money she has comes up but this article explains it a bit better than me.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.