Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Discussing the likes of Debbies world, Katy Jayne, Tilly Cutler, Kate SW and the rest of the slimming world crew........

who will come off plan next? who will have the biggest loss? who will cover up the fact they are piling it back on? who will be the next to declare their undying love for SW and become a consultant? who knows but we're here to discuss it and give an up to date commentary on them all ;)

Tattle on........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same, I can see it on Kate’s but not chins, ooh has something gone down between them two 🤔

I agree with what you say about her marrying him because she thought she couldn’t do any better, he seems such a creep. That’s so sad really, her self confidence must have been so low before she lost the weight. She’s bloody amazing having lost all that weight and kept it off!
I did something similar in my first marriage I was at the time a size 24 with no self esteem whatsoever and I married the first guy who asked and went on to have 2 children with him during my second pregnancy I received a phone call from a guy informing me my then husband was having an affair with his wife, turned out she had been one of many affairs needless to say he was out the door pretty sharp after that... I went on to lose 12 stone ( 24 if you count him ) 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Watched Lisa Snow's 100th I'm back video in a year. I can't believe she's too scared to go to the supermarket because of her husband's health but will still go to charity shops to stock her Ebay shop. It's ok though coz she makes him stand outside!!!!! How is going into numerous charity shops any safer than going to Asda once a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

monga

VIP Member
And gained 7st from her lowest weight

It's not very often I cut the grass, that's husbands job mainly because i cant be arsed going into the cellar for all the gear. However if I did it I most certainly wouldn't do it in my swimming costume. Must be a warm day in Hull, let me tell you 60 ish miles away it ain't swimming costume weather!
The poor neighbours is all I'm going say :oops: size 12 my arse !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Donna Dyble spent £85 in B&M...100 likes and i'll film a haul....oh fuck off Donna. We know your going to film it either way.

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
Poor poor Debbie. Bet Tracy has creamed her knickers over that comment though. She’s desperate for compliments

• Haha
  • Sick

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Why does she have to wear such a formal dress when she first meets him, which will be in an airport?! Why is he helping her pick a dress? Why is she going out her way to get so dressed up, so formally and why is she the one who keeps saying when I go to meet him? Why isn’t there mention of him coming here? Do they have his outfit, a tux with all the trimmings, picked out? Such odd behaviour from a 30 year old, divorced, mother who’s been through so much.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Lisa snow has quit being a class room helper for full time Ebay. This is because her husband had a heart attack a few years ago and she is scared of bringing the covid home to him . Shes still happy to drag him in and out of charity shops all week end though! Wtf?

• Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
Omg yes! Jane day , tess sw and kj all sent Debbie loads of clothes. I think Kate got sent a bunch too.
It seems strange that they would do that, is there a weird sw cult going on 🤷🏻‍♀️😂. I don’t really watch Debbie anymore, I’ll have a quick look now and then but it’s like watching paint dry, she seems harmless but so dull! That said though she puts most of them to shame with her weight loss, she’s done so well and kept it off. Maybe chins could do with watching some of her videos 😉

lexiloo

VIP Member
😂😂 dirty frigger he is, poor Debbie must feel a right cunt knowing what he’s been up to in the past 😉
makes you wonder what he stirs all his cakes with??? he was apparently filming "baking" videos while wabbing it out for a photo shoot

Wait, wait, wait!!.....what??!! 🤣 What's andrew been up to in the past?!
sending dick pics to people he was on "baking" sites with

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I see. I wasn’t a regular watcher, but watched a few vids a few months back when she claimed to be calorie counting but was as big as ever! . I’m afraid negitvity is part and parcel of the deal when you put yourself out there.
And singing all the time and telling her Parrott son what to say all the time "say I love my mammy" "say I'm handsome " "say like and subscribe "😒 there isnt one SW YouTuber that doesn't have an annoying kid or with a kid that has behaviour issues . Friday Finds , Kate, Trudie and The Budget Scroungers all have stage school show off brats. Helen and Tans boys both had behaviour problems. Sarah SWs boys never go to bed. Have I left anyone out?

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 "Oh my GOSSHHH, it smells D-vyne"

I don't know why she even attempts to discuss fragrances. She's useless at describing smells. Everything is either 'D-vyne' or 'luvleee n fresh' 🥱🥱🥱 Her wax melts promotions are tortuous.

Sorry, btw, for harping on about VickyMouse on this thread - I don't remember when she ever did Slimming World so I'm confused about whether she belongs here or warrants her own thread (at the risk of inflating her ego even more)
She needs her own thread!!

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Tracy 🐁 we've just been to town and there's hardly anybody about. Maybe cos we're in a national lock down 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Tilly is boring the life out of me. Same stories every day. Wakes up, has a smoothie, ignores Athena to make tik toks, makes a stir fry or chicken and veg for dinner, works out, Moans that she’s tired or how she can’t get to America 😴😴

Sara_M

VIP Member
Jane Day just comes across very condescending and patronising. I do love it though when she has little digs about the likes of Gammons & co 😂. Doesnt care what they think and I like that about her! Definitely has had weight loss surgery but funnily enough, doesnt mention that much. Prefers to preach from the slimming world bible and how it "works if you work it". 🙄
I always thought she was divorced but, nope, she is married. They don't live together though and has said before that's just what has always worked for them!

• Haha
  • Wow