Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
suprised you not heard of her shes in with the likes of kate sw bayles etc she has a channel sarah sw slimming world on youtube she started her journey at around 13 stone i believe and constantly would say she never ate unhealthy etc which to me is a load of bs u dont gain 2 stone ( she went from 11 to 13) from eating not healthy even if you eat healthy and then snack a bit your mainley still maintain it just irritates me how she clearly lied about her diet she also said shes gained 6lbs since april but in her videos her face looks huge compared to older ones
I'm going in for a look!!

Reactions: 1
Just caught up, bloody hell I love Christmas but never seen anything like it 🤣. My husband wouldn’t either, think he’d feel suffocated by all the tat, so would I. It must take her ages to put it all out. Her engagement is massive, she gets loads of comments and views on her videos, loads more than the likes of Gammons!
Her daughter must help her decorate the place there's no way she could find the time for all that unless she constantly looking for places to put things her brain must never switch off .

Reactions: 4
Just caught up, bloody hell I love Christmas but never seen anything like it 🤣. My husband wouldn’t either, think he’d feel suffocated by all the tat, so would I. It must take her ages to put it all out. Her engagement is massive, she gets loads of comments and views on her videos, loads more than the likes of Gammons!
She does seem blessed with a constant stream of gushing comments. I can only assume she's being supported by a pack of equally bonkers people 🙄

I noticed a while ago she also hid her Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down counters - why do YouTubers do that? I find it a bit snakey 🐍 and usually signals when a YouTuber is starting to treat their channel as a money-making pot rather than a simple sharing platform. Totally puts me off following s YouTuber when I see feedback like that hidden. It's where VickyMouse falls down in her mantra "Compleet transparuncee"

Reactions: 3
Her daughter must help her decorate the place there's no way she could find the time for all that unless she constantly looking for places to put things her brain must never switch off .
You would think so, I do get the feeling though that “the kids” do duck all, they’re probably in a sugar coma 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You would think so, I do get the feeling though that “the kids” do duck all, they’re probably in a sugar coma 🤣
Her daughter has her own channel she said ? I know she makes jewelry and has an Insta business page ,but jeez the amount of sweet stuff she buys is insane she must have a big family to consume it all.

suprised you not heard of her shes in with the likes of kate sw bayles etc she has a channel sarah sw slimming world on youtube she started her journey at around 13 stone i believe and constantly would say she never ate unhealthy etc which to me is a load of bs u dont gain 2 stone ( she went from 11 to 13) from eating not healthy even if you eat healthy and then snack a bit your mainley still maintain it just irritates me how she clearly lied about her diet she also said shes gained 6lbs since april but in her videos her face looks huge compared to older ones
She looks as though she's gained about 4st you're right her face is huge compared to what it was .She's another that's very patronizing I don't like her .

I don't buy (no pun intended) this bad back she harps on about. No-one with a bad back could get up to the ceiling on the landing and pin 1500 plastic snowflakes into the artex 🤔

• Haha
I don't buy (no pun intended) this bad back she harps on about. No-one with a bad back could get up to the ceiling on the landing and pin 1500 plastic snowflakes into the artex 🤔
She must think she's living in the Disney castle instead of a two up ,two down ..

Jesus in the name! Her friend box... can we jus discuss????? Her voice fckn irritates me for one

• Haha
Jesus in the name! Her friend box... can we jus discuss????? Her voice fckn irritates me for one
🤣🤣🤣 "Oh my GOSSHHH, it smells D-vyne"

I don't know why she even attempts to discuss fragrances. She's useless at describing smells. Everything is either 'D-vyne' or 'luvleee n fresh' 🥱🥱🥱 Her wax melts promotions are tortuous.

Sorry, btw, for harping on about VickyMouse on this thread - I don't remember when she ever did Slimming World so I'm confused about whether she belongs here or warrants her own thread (at the risk of inflating her ego even more)

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 "Oh my GOSSHHH, it smells D-vyne"

I don't know why she even attempts to discuss fragrances. She's useless at describing smells. Everything is either 'D-vyne' or 'luvleee n fresh' 🥱🥱🥱 Her wax melts promotions are tortuous.

Sorry, btw, for harping on about VickyMouse on this thread - I don't remember when she ever did Slimming World so I'm confused about whether she belongs here or warrants her own thread (at the risk of inflating her ego even more)
She needs her own thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the way she say hawwwl gets me ,you'd think she's bringing up phlegm with the over exaggeration of the h 😐

• Haha
i've just watched her upstairs, bathroom and bedroom christmas decorations vlog and im traumatised! im going to be having nightmares containing cheapo tacky frilly decorations piled floor to ceiling and multiplying daily!! how can she enjoy that? i'd feel claustrophobic living in her house, it's got a to be a major fire hazard too with all that clutter and polyester everywhere.....don't light a match at vickys house!!!!

Reactions: 6
i've just watched her upstairs, bathroom and bedroom christmas decorations vlog and im traumatised! im going to be having nightmares containing cheapo tacky frilly decorations piled floor to ceiling and multiplying daily!! how can she enjoy that? i'd feel claustrophobic living in her house, it's got a to be a major fire hazard too with all that clutter and polyester everywhere.....don't light a match at vickys house!!!!
I was putting my decs up last night and both him and my daughter goes - that’s mum going christmas crazy again. I then grabbed the remote and put on you tube. I then made them watch Vicky Mouse house tour. The look of shock and horror - told him to shut his cake hole as I could be much worse 😂

• Haha
Vicky's been to poundland... whys she on a slimming thread because fck me shes bought snacks 😂 and they ain't healthy!!

• Haha
Vicky's been to poundland... whys she on a slimming thread because fck me shes bought snacks 😂 and they ain't healthy!!
What does she do with all that food:oops: there's no way on earth they could consume it all ,maybe she gives it out to the church that she's part of .

Reactions: 2
What does she do with all that food:oops: there's no way on earth they could consume it all ,maybe she gives it out to the church that she's part of .
By the size of her... she eats it all from her candy cart 😂🤢🙈

• Haha
i liked bayles untill she just mentioned fm perfume in her november favourites mind changed soz

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Please, please, please can someone make my year and send Vicky Mouse a thesaurus? Hang on, you’d better send also her a video explaining what it is and how you use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.