Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pictures that Tilly has made out of the flowers look awful 🙈 she is literally like a love sick teenager! Except she’s never met the guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those pictures that Tilly has made out of the flowers look awful 🙈 she is literally like a love sick teenager! Except she’s never met the guy!
You'd think it was a bridal bouquet she was trying to preserve!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You'd think it was a bridal bouquet she was trying to preserve!
Have you ever seen something so ridiculous!! First making jewellery out of them and now putting them on the wall! Has she lost the plot 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Tilly is going for dinner with her dad at the weekend. She has slimmed in to a beautiful pink dress but, wont wear it now because her and Hayden picked it together for her to wear at the airport when they first meet, and it "doesnt feel right" to wear it before then. What the hell is all that about?!? 🤔🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So Tilly is going for dinner with her dad at the weekend. She has slimmed in to a beautiful pink dress but, wont wear it now because her and Hayden picked it together for her to wear at the airport when they first meet, and it "doesnt feel right" to wear it before then. What the hell is all that about?!? 🤔🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
Thought she had bought that dress months ago and slimmed into it. Hope she doesn't fly all the way to Texas it will be creased as duck and bloody uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to wear such a formal dress when she first meets him, which will be in an airport?! Why is he helping her pick a dress? Why is she going out her way to get so dressed up, so formally and why is she the one who keeps saying when I go to meet him? Why isn’t there mention of him coming here? Do they have his outfit, a tux with all the trimmings, picked out? Such odd behaviour from a 30 year old, divorced, mother who’s been through so much.

Reactions: 7
The dress thing with Tilly is ridiculous! How did he help her pick it? Sure it’s one of her TK Maxx specials! What did she do face time from From the shop and say shall I wear this for the airport? Such odd behaviour! She’s still going on about them bloody flowers as well that she now has in a necklace 🤦‍♀️

Hope he is not a control freak that wants her looking a certain way:rolleyes: she is such a nice girl but acting a bit manic at the moment. Did not exercise last night due to not feeling great so going to work out twice today.

its almost like she's in a hurry to lose x amount of weight and look a certain way, for a certain trip she's planning 👀

Definitely, this new guy is the motivation. As long as she doesnt feel she has to do it to please him because, that would be very troubling.

It's starting to get embarrassing 🙈
it really is. I’m embarrassed for her every time I hear her banging on about those flowers! It’s like something a teenage girl would do! I thought the flowers were a really though less gift for her 30th!

Reactions: 3
I call BULLS**IT on Lisa Snow's charity shop haul. All the stuff she is claiming came from friends and family so should could make some pocket money (your a comfortablely off middle aged woman wtf do you need pocket money for LISA?) clearly didn't! She's just trying to get out of playing tax off her Ebay channel.:cautious::rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Re Tilly and thaat lad: Apparently he only gets 7 annual leave days (he's in a new job and will get an additional 7 after a year etc) that's why he isn't going to thhe UK.

I have a feeling he got upset or angry because when she was saying shee would Weare it to meet her dad she seemed totally fine but today she's all oh it would feel weird.

It's just a dress. She clearly isn't losing the weight for herself she will just end up back to square one because it's all for this guy aand not herr or for her child.

It's also strange sshe had athena going arounnd the shops while shes not well especially in the current pandemic.
She is also annoyed she has to take time ooff work but you would think she was grateful she could kind her little one while she's not well. Poor athena. Also does anyone else think athena is the image of her ex husbands sister?

I think Tilly just wants to be loved. I feel really bad for her about how involved with this online guy she is. Her ex husband done a right number on her, absolute asshole.

I hope this guy is nice to her but I think it’ll all end in tears. I hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t get a good feeling about this. Does anyone know if she has said what her mum thinks of the situation?

Reactions: 6
I’ve never noticed Tilly day anything about what her. I’m thinks. But he’s so young as well he’s like 22 and she’s 30. I mean I know age is just a number but when you live that far away and have never actually met. She’s just going to bang on and on about him until she goes over there. Though I actually think they will end things before that even happens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.