Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky Mouse must spend about a grand a month on food, probably about £250 of that is on sweets for the “kids” 🤣.
i do like her, she’s a nice woman I wonder where she stores all the stuff in that house 🙈
I was just coming on to day have you seen how many hauls she's up o_O Those kids must be the size of houses the amount of sweet stuff she buys and the best about it they're adults but she buys toddler like treats...so odd

Shes been working on her art and photography business from what I have seen. Posted a couple of days ago in IG about it and saying would go live again soon. Wonder how it's going.
I must've missed that ..yeah I wonder how things are ?

Reactions: 3
I was just coming on to day have you seen how many hauls she's up o_O Those kids must be the size of houses the amount of sweet stuff she buys and the best about it they're adults but she buys toddler like treats...so odd

I must've missed that ..yeah I wonder how things are ?
Honestly the house must be overrun with food and fizzy drinks! I’m all for treats but Jesus, thats on the next friggin level 😂
I was thinking the same about the kids but in her Primark haul she bought her daughter some leggings and they were a really small size, 4-6 I think! My 21 year old would live off sweets and fizzy drinks, (can’t control it now he’s at uni 😤) he’s tall and slim i always say to him you might be skinny but it doesn’t mean you’re healthy with the crap you eat! God he’d love to live in Vicky‘s house 🍰🍫🍬🧁🍭🍿🍩🍪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly the house must be overrun with food and fizzy drinks! I’m all for treats but Jesus, thats on the next friggin level 😂
I was thinking the same about the kids but in her Primark haul she bought her daughter some leggings and they were a really small size, 4-6 I think! My 21 year old would live off sweets and fizzy drinks, (can’t control it now he’s at uni 😤) he’s tall and slim i always say to him you might be skinny but it doesn’t mean you’re healthy with the crap you eat! God he’d love to live in Vicky‘s house 🍰🍫🍬🧁🍭🍿🍩🍪😂
Oh my two would think they were in heaven if they lived in that house 😂 I have to hide stuff or they'd have it ate within the day.Jeez maybe her daughter has some kind of ED if she's only that clothes size ? her pushing all that junk food might have turned her against food.

Vicky Mouse must spend about a grand a month on food, probably about £250 of that is on sweets for the “kids” 🤣.
i do like her, she’s a nice woman I wonder where she stores all the stuff in that house 🙈
I think she just stores it in piles all over her house from what you can see in her videos.

Kate's back. But nothing to do with weight loss.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
How has Angie done with her WL this past couple of weeks I haven't caught up with her?

Reactions: 2
How has Angie done with her WL this past couple of weeks I haven't caught up with her?
Maintain then lost 1lb has not posted yet and no weigh in post on. Insta either i think shes fell off it personally shes been maintaing about 2lb loss since augaust

Maintain then lost 1lb has not posted yet and no weigh in post on. Insta either i think shes fell off it personally shes been maintaing about 2lb loss since augaust
Yeah I was thinking that .She's obviously eating those treats she's stored for the gift boxes instead of letting them run out of date.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was thinking that .She's obviously eating those treats she's stored for the gift boxes instead of letting them run out of date.
have u seen someone commented on that ? and she denied eating her stock but does not seem to have too much crap in her shopping hauls either shes eating them bars or shes going to asda in between time and snacking she has maintained or gone up and down the same 2 lb from augaust and no video either so that either means a gain or she has just not done it at all the thing is she needs to be careful because shes very much oh f it its xmas person so if she does not knuckle down now come december she will gain it all back and more i dont see much of a weight loss personally idk if its just me though?

its just a shame if she included sw aspects of it i think she would do so well even if she did not really count the syns but did more home cooking and batched cook i think she would do a lot better

1) how can a ready meal be better then home made ? 2 ) she just wants to be lazy clearly

Attachments

Last edited:
have u seen someone commented on that ? and she denied eating her stock but does not seem to have too much crap in her shopping hauls either shes eating them bars or shes going to asda in between time and snacking she has maintained or gone up and down the same 2 lb from augaust and no video either so that either means a gain or she has just not done it at all the thing is she needs to be careful because shes very much oh f it its xmas person so if she does not knuckle down now come december she will gain it all back and more i dont see much of a weight loss personally idk if its just me though?

its just a shame if she included sw aspects of it i think she would do so well even if she did not really count the syns but did more home cooking and batched cook i think she would do a lot better

1) how can a ready meal be better then home made ? 2 ) she just wants to be lazy clearly
Oh did they ? I never saw that ..that's interesting people must be picking up on it with her slow losses .That cupboard she has for the stock is full of perishable goods that have a short shelf life I couldn't see her binning those biscuits and choccies that she's stored there if her sales are slow .

Oh did they ? I never saw that ..that's interesting people must be picking up on it with her slow losses .That cupboard she has for the stock is full of perishable goods that have a short shelf life I couldn't see her binning those biscuits and choccies that she's stored there if her sales are slow .
nor could i i 100 percent think shes eating it crap though she can deny it but u would loose weight otherwise

According to Tracey Mouse it's 'Appy 'Alloween.

Give me strength.
I can't cope with listening to Mutton Mouse or Girl Friday . Their inability to pronounce anything correctly along side how boring they are is painful.

I think she just stores it in piles all over her house from what you can see in her videos.

Kate's back. But nothing to do with weight loss.
Hold on , Edith won an Emmy award? Is kate now touting her baby out as the next Drew Barrymore to top up her income? Doesn't she make enough as a famous photographer?

I can't cope with listening to Mutton Mouse or Girl Friday . Their inability to pronounce anything correctly along side how boring they are is painful.

Hold on , Edith won an Emmy award? Is kate now touting her baby out as the next Drew Barrymore to top up her income? Doesn't she make enough as a famous photographer?
Edith has her own FB /Insta account :rolleyes:I won't say the name of it here because exploiting a 5 yr old is not something I'd do

• Wow
So sarah sw is promoting some dr on youtube talking about anti lock down sorry but that is so wrong i am not saying dont question things if dont sound right but to activiley promote someone on your page who is against lock down why ? You have a following smaller then others but still a following i just think its so wrong

• Wow
Girl Friday is back with good old Friday finds also known as informing people about products they've already been buying for years 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
So sarah sw is promoting some dr on youtube talking about anti lock down sorry but that is so wrong i am not saying dont question things if dont sound right but to activiley promote someone on your page who is against lock down why ? You have a following smaller then others but still a following i just think its so wrong
Wtf? Shes insane.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.