Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband must earn big bucks ! I'm not sure if she works or not ?
He must do, I know he works away a lot she’s mentioned it a few times. I’ve never heard her say about working, unless she classes hoarding and buying sweets as her occupation 😂 I do like her, she seems a nice lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He must do, I know he works away a lot she’s mentioned it a few times. I’ve never heard her say about working, unless she classes hoarding and buying sweets as her occupation 😂 I do like her, she seems a nice lady!
Yeah there's no harm in her ,just a serious addiction to hoard 😂

• Haha
Given she is to scared to go into the supermarket and we are on lockdown #2 it's clearly a crappy home chop.
I can’t watch her, I’ve tried! But all the amateur dramatics, squealing and I’m sorry this is nasty but that tooth 🦷 it’s so off putting! Just can’t sit through even a few minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She should have left the fringe and sorted the rest of her hair its like rats tails

Reactions: 1
Katy jaynes back with a charity shop haul but won’t be revealing her weight or size she said she’s had people message her to say it’s triggering for them 🤷🏼‍♀️ bet she’ll not like the comments and of course she’s no longer on a weight loss journey she’s said
E04746BF-8037-46E7-B55C-938722F58F6B.jpeg

Last edited:
see angies dissapered again noticed she does not upload if shes gained did that last week come back with a loss only to say she gained the week before would not suprise me if she dissapears again and blames her shop even though the boxes are pretty much pre made she does not get a lot of orders like she saids either i watch her shop she averages around 2-3 a week

Katy jaynes back with a charity shop haul but won’t be revealing her weight or size she said she’s had people message her to say it’s triggering for them 🤷🏼‍♀️ bet she’ll not like the comments and of course she’s no longer on a weight loss journey she’s saidView attachment 306227
katy jayne is one i never could get in to i dont know she just seems too nice almost like of camara shes a total witch is she still a consultant ?

Reactions: 3
see angies dissapered again noticed she does not upload if shes gained did that last week come back with a loss only to say she gained the week before would not suprise me if she dissapears again and blames her shop even though the boxes are pretty much pre made she does not get a lot of orders like she saids either i watch her shop she averages around 2-3 a week

katy jayne is one i never could get in to i dont know she just seems too nice almost like of camara shes a total witch is she still a consultant ?
She is but is still as smug as ever...

donna claiming her binge eating and blood preasure issues are cured because of camebridge is just so i cant get over it

also does anyone think donnas lying about weight loss when she did sw she lost 2 stone and there was a massive difference off her face however she still looks quite big faced in her videos although shes apperently lost 4 stone

Last edited:
donna claiming her binge eating and blood preasure issues are cured because of camebridge is just so i cant get over it

also does anyone think donnas lying about weight loss when she did sw she lost 2 stone and there was a massive difference off her face however she still looks quite big faced in her videos although shes apperently lost 4 stone
She's outrageous at the moment. She's not actually back to where she started with slimming world. But now boasting away cured all her ills.

• Angry
No AD on her vid either ,she had the hoodie with her contact info on it right behind her

Tracy 🐁 we've just been to town and there's hardly anybody about. Maybe cos we're in a national lock down 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone watch Katy Jaynes latest gurnfest😁..trying to flog American clothes that only half fit ...but she's got great skin🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.