Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she can’t say she’s losing weight if she’s not, we’ve all got eyes and will be able to see 👀
Is she Jane Gammons 2nd?

Reactions: 3
Surely she can’t say she’s losing weight if she’s not, we’ve all got eyes and will be able to see 👀
Is she Jane Gammons 2nd?
Didn't she contort her face to make it look like she had 6 chins and use an old pic when she was at her heaviest .I wouldn't believe her unless I saw a live weigh in ,she was never a big loser even when she was doing SW 💯 I think they're all a Janey when there's money to be made..

Reactions: 5
Anyone watch Kate's live ? who was she talking about when she said their not friends as such and CC or shakes is not her thing?

That's what I thought..at first I thought it was Jane until she said about the shakes. I wonder why her and Jane don't follow each other anymore,,strange..
Strange, right? They pop up in eachother lives from time to time but don't follow eachother.
When I joined the live I thought she was talking about Emma Drew when she mentioned shakes.Until someone said that DD was doing very well on cambridge and thanked her for her answer.

Reactions: 1
Lisa snow has quit being a class room helper for full time Ebay. This is because her husband had a heart attack a few years ago and she is scared of bringing the covid home to him . Shes still happy to drag him in and out of charity shops all week end though! Wtf?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lisa snow has quit being a class room helper for full time Ebay. This is because her husband had a heart attack a few years ago and she is scared of bringing the covid home to him . Shes still happy to drag him in and out of charity shops all week end though! Wtf?
She must be raking it in as a reseller

Reactions: 3
The school kids are probably pleased to be rid of her if she repeats her words as much to them as she does on her channel. Drives me crackers and the way she talks and pulls stupid faces. Surely she doesn't do that in real life!

Reactions: 6
No ! did she say anything interesting ZZzzzz...who is this Claire that's doing them?

No ! did she say anything interesting ZZzzzz...who is this Claire that's doing them?
[/
I was hoping someone else could tell me. I have to much paint to watch dry to have time to listen to that. Probably just rehashed her Slimcon speech again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.