Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Decidedly

If she do ates it, I struggle to understand why she says things like we love this, the kids love this, my husband drinks this n eats that, we will ha e this for a movie night and why then does she need hundreds of plastic plates n bowls for "nibbly bits"! Shes a greedy pig with serious issues ๐Ÿท
This whole "treats and snacks for a movie night" is surely a lot of bollocks? Firstly, WHY do people feel the need to eat and drink throughout a film ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป No wonder people get fat ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป I remember going to the cinema and a family of four barrelled in, all laden down with hot food, sweets and gallons of drink. I was like 'really?! Is this film 5 hours long or something?!' - so I have no tolerance for this snacks and treats during a movie in your own living room.
Secondly, hands up how many teenagers you know who will sit with their parents to watch a film. My teenagers don't even watch TV, nor do they sit in front of a TV set. They watch Netflix and Twitch on phones or a laptop, and I'm sure that's the reality for a lot of families. Nor do they watch DVDs. So when VickyMouse stages this 'movie night basket' in her living room with blankets and DVDs (still in their cellophane wrappers) and says her and the kiddoes like to sit and watch a movie with tubs of half their bodyweight in chocolate and toffees ("These are my Kryptonite" โ„ขVickyMouse), I wonder what planet she's on, because I can just imagine the faces my kids would pull if I waved a Fred Claus DVD at them ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
She's an absolute oddball. She's like some frustrated B&B landlady with her breakfast station and her hospitality tray on the end of her bed ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป
2021 prediction: VickyMouse revamps her toilet and calls it her Poop Station

PS- can we please have a VickyMouse thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member
Katy Jayne has a new "chatty catch up" vlog and its on another level for smug looks and hair content, she keeps apologising for her hair being in the way and saying how massive it is, I doubt anyone would have thought it was in the way, she's such an odd one. She also says she's been getting a lot of negative comments.....code for reading here??
she feels like she's so much more than weight loss and it bogs her down when she gets pushed into a teeny tiny weight loss box and she needs to be more than that so she's "being selfish" and "it's about bloomin time and feels really good" smugness level off the scale!!!
Oh ffs is she reading off Gammons script ๐Ÿ˜:rolleyes:

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
As someone who has had an eating disorder and also had bariatric surgery I completely agree with you @monga... I donโ€™t think I was ever in the right frame of mind re: my food binges ( and unfortunately alcohol abuse ) even after excessive counselling... I came to my senses pretty quick after surgery because anything excessive after surgery be it food or alcohol can make you very poorly indeed.
Well done you've come a long way going by your posts on other threads x I think if kate gets any bigger it'll pass her by ,now is the right time for her but I think she's hesitant because she feels she'll fail even after the surgery ,and her last bit of hope will be gone .But I think she also knows it's her last chance..

What have I missed is katesw having wls? How long will that take?
It's been put to her she's out of control with her eating disorder ,but she's trying over eaters anonymous first..

• Heart
I wonder why she stay with him.
thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ

I think even when you do lose weight when youโ€™ve previously been that size, low self esteem is pretty deep rooted, losing weight doesnโ€™t ultimately give you more confidence, you then have other โ€œissuesโ€ loose skin becomes the new if only...

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
is Jane Gammons still the same size? Iโ€™m afraid to look๐Ÿ˜ฎ Iโ€™m working my way through SW videos that I havenโ€™t watched for ages
Havenโ€™t got to her yet!
Next on my list is Jane Day! Such fun lol.
No she's not the same size.....she's a lot bigger!

• Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Aww Rach, come and join us hun! You know you want to! I bet she really wanted to hate on Gammons and her old mucker Tan ๐Ÿ˜„ Ha ha, I agree with you ladies, absolutely no screen shots, she's frigging reading here! Oh and by the way, fuck off Tracey Mouse you absolute sap jumping on the bandwagon ๐Ÿ™„

monga

VIP Member
Yep she's blind not sure if she has some level of vision. I feel I know too much about her after watching only 2 or 3 vlogs ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's still a big fan of Debbie going by her latest vid just watched about 5 mins ( was enough) she's changing the name of the channel ..I feel cheated I didn't know she had WLS ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's a wonder she hasn't been called out on it !

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Whoever predicted Donna Dyble would be on shakes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Cambridge!! This is it now!! AND shes becoming a consultant ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
20200722_191628.jpg

Look at the "before" pic. So obvious she's trying to make herself look worse!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
my biggest gripe with them all mainley the biggies jane helen bayles angie a few others they all go on to say slimming world stopped working as someone whos done sw on and off for a few years i can 100 percnt say it works if stuck too properly of course there will be exceptions where people dont find it works for them but to me if it never worked you would never loose weight or very rarley they then go down this path of makiing this grand speach how they love sw but its not for them in weigh in updtes they will say oh i dont know why i didnt loose as i stuck to it this and that

they also interupt it how they want free= unlimited not it just means have some common sense stop when your full its too easy to blame having issues with food then to say ok its my own stupid fault

take angie for example its only recently this year she has admitted to binge eating behind the sceenes she admitts she would go to asda come home and binge in yet in weigh in videos would say oh idk why ive not lost this week and to me its just lies u know why u not lost because you not stuck to it why not just say yh i havent been 100 on it this week its the lies i cant stand personally

Last edited:

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Lisa snow has quit being a class room helper for full time Ebay. This is because her husband had a heart attack a few years ago and she is scared of bringing the covid home to him . Shes still happy to drag him in and out of charity shops all week end though! Wtf?
The school kids are probably pleased to be rid of her if she repeats her words as much to them as she does on her channel. Drives me crackers and the way she talks and pulls stupid faces. Surely she doesn't do that in real life!

monga

VIP Member
Iโ€™ve just watched Vicky mouse new video. Her house is a massive fire risk. She just cleaned ( moved things around ) her kitchen and placed a massive tray of autumn tatt onto the top of her electric oven ๐Ÿ™ˆ
She needs to be on the next series of hoarding buried alive ,she's unreal ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

JDseasonings4life

Didn't Jane Day buy eld Gammons a coat once?
Did she? I know she sent Debbie some clothes and she sent Tim with Tat money to get an MOT. She was one of the many victims of the Budget Scroungers scrounging. But I'm surprised she sent Chins anything. Didn't Jane Day slag off the Silmcon crew especially Jane when she did her be brave half naked video ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Decidedly

Think of the dust accumulating on all that tatt ,no bloody wonder she always sounds wheezy.
I'm so glad to find a thread where people are discussing this woman's obsessive consumerism. I've watched her on and off for a while and the whole channel has descended into an endless cycle of buying tat to fill the house with seasonal decor in order to provide content. The amount of advertising breaks in the vlogs is getting ridiculous and the number of #gifted/#ad videos is steadily growing. And the obsession with all things American is an absolute snorefest: trash bags, sodas, chips ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– when she just means bin bags, lemonade and crisps ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

And yes, surely the house is a mass of lint, dust and glitter embedded into every nook and cranny - but she wonders why she's still waking up in November feeling 'snuffly' from allergies? ๐Ÿ™„ It's DUST and FLUFF, woman! Stop stocking up on cheap antihistamines in Poundland and just declutter that entire house ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Why would anyone want Donna Dyble to be their cambridge weight consultant? It's beyond belief really....yes i'd love an obese woman with major food binging issues to mentor me to lose weight when she can't do it herself.

• Haha