Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much has Jane Day gained ,I remember she used to preach the SW gospel ...

Reactions: 2
Omg yes! Jane day , tess sw and kj all sent Debbie loads of clothes. I think Kate got sent a bunch too.
It seems strange that they would do that, is there a weird sw cult going on 🤷🏻‍♀️😂. I don’t really watch Debbie anymore, I’ll have a quick look now and then but it’s like watching paint dry, she seems harmless but so dull! That said though she puts most of them to shame with her weight loss, she’s done so well and kept it off. Maybe chins could do with watching some of her videos 😉

Reactions: 7
No I don't watch her either just her weigh in , I'm not sure if she even does that many vids anymore

I see Athena has got worse with the sniffles and Tilly thinks she's coming down with it too ,she might order a covid test just in case..

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I'm at work but look at the new comments from Elaine Williams on Kate and Chins latest videos 🤣

• Haha
yeah im wondering too as she's had some comments before that were mild yet she seemed really affected by them and worked up for days so she's very sensitive about them, im thinking must have been pretty bad for her to delete the vlog
A few people were asking if he could stay with her in the live because everyone always assumes thats the easiest option but to be fair to her she put it better than chins as to why it wasn't a viable option. Hmmm the mind boggles 🤔

Reactions: 2
I dont know where Chins finds the time to nap with all that comment deleting going on. It was there about half an hour ago.
She must sleep with one eye open ;)

A few people were asking if he could stay with her in the live because everyone always assumes thats the easiest option but to be fair to her she put it better than chins as to why it wasn't a viable option. Hmmm the mind boggles 🤔
Unless it was something about creepy Andrew ,she said starweek was 2 weeks late but was quick to say she wasn't pregnant..maybe someone questioned how she could sleep with him..

Last edited:
  • Haha
I always feel a bit sorry for Debbie ... she’s as dull as ditch water but I find her inoffensive, she always comes across as though she married Andrew because she thought she couldn’t do any better ... then imagine you settled for that to find he’d been messaging other women.
I personally think she’s honest and just trying to do her best dealing with her lot...
Out of all of these you tubing instagraming sw’ers she is definitely the best of the bunch...

Reactions: 6
Can see it on Kates but not chins ?
Same, I can see it on Kate’s but not chins, ooh has something gone down between them two 🤔

I always feel a bit sorry for Debbie ... she’s as dull as ditch water but I find her inoffensive, she always comes across as though she married Andrew because she thought she couldn’t do any better ... then imagine you settled for that to find he’d been messaging other women.
I personally think she’s honest and just trying to do her best dealing with her lot...
Out of all of these you tubing instagraming sw’ers she is definitely the best of the bunch...
I agree with what you say about her marrying him because she thought she couldn’t do any better, he seems such a creep. That’s so sad really, her self confidence must have been so low before she lost the weight. She’s bloody amazing having lost all that weight and kept it off!

Same, I can see it on Kate’s but not chins, ooh has something gone down between them two 🤔

I agree with what you say about her marrying him because she thought she couldn’t do any better, he seems such a creep. That’s so sad really, her self confidence must have been so low before she lost the weight. She’s bloody amazing having lost all that weight and kept it off!
I did something similar in my first marriage I was at the time a size 24 with no self esteem whatsoever and I married the first guy who asked and went on to have 2 children with him during my second pregnancy I received a phone call from a guy informing me my then husband was having an affair with his wife, turned out she had been one of many affairs needless to say he was out the door pretty sharp after that... I went on to lose 12 stone ( 24 if you count him ) 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Something must have Kate leaves comments about Jane up for days 🤣

I wonder why she stay with him.

I did something similar in my first marriage I was at the time a size 24 with no self esteem whatsoever and I married the first guy who asked and went on to have 2 children with him during my second pregnancy I received a phone call from a guy informing me my then husband was having an affair with his wife, turned out she had been one of many affairs needless to say he was out the door pretty sharp after that... I went on to lose 12 stone ( 24 if you count him ) 😉
You are amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder why she stay with him.
thank you 🥰

I think even when you do lose weight when you’ve previously been that size, low self esteem is pretty deep rooted, losing weight doesn’t ultimately give you more confidence, you then have other “issues” loose skin becomes the new if only...

Wow! That amazing well done x

Reactions: 5
2 children and a 12st weight loss????? Hello KateSW ;)

Oh my god I'm at work but look at the new comments from Elaine Williams on Kate and Chins latest videos 🤣
What does it say?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.