Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discussing the likes of Debbies world, Katy Jayne, Tilly Cutler, Kate SW and the rest of the slimming world crew........

who will come off plan next? who will have the biggest loss? who will cover up the fact they are piling it back on? who will be the next to declare their undying love for SW and become a consultant? who knows but we're here to discuss it and give an up to date commentary on them all ;)

Tattle on........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tilly’s has ice cream today. That’ll be an hours exercise tonight even after her 4 hour drive home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tilly is doing a live with her “boyfriend” a few people have asked about the Trump thing and she has said if anyone else asks about it she will block them 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
When she said Mrs Tilly Massey has a nice ring to it, it was so cringe. :oops:

I missed that bit. I couldn’t watch much, I found it really awkward. He’s so young, he’s not even 23 yet. The whole thing is just really strange. He just found her on FB and messaged her. Why would she reply to a random guy from America.

I’ve never properly followed Tilly but I remember watching some of her old videos, she always seemed nice.
Bloody hell, I watched some of her insta live last night after reading this thread, (It’s on her grid on igtv if anyone wants to watch) has she lost the plot completely?! She’s never met this fella and she’s already talking about one of them moving 😮 for all she knows he could be talking to god knows how many other women! Nothing wrong with meeting people online etc but talking about having his surname and moving when they haven’t met is cringe, she’s got her daughter to think about and what about her Dad, I know he was carrying on but even so! Got to feel a bit sorry for her, she looks really good she could easily get herself a fella closer to home and maybe someone who isn’t a Trump supporter 😂

I think she is desperate and he in all truth seemed a bit of a almost sociopath to me.
Yeah he had a sociopath vibe to him I agree!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've always loved Tilly but I almost wanted to unfollow last night. It's all so awkward and cringe. Can't see it ending well, it's feels like watching a very slow car crash happening. What does her mother think, they seem close, surely she would try and talk some sense into her.

I agree! I’ve followed Tilly for years and to be fair she does actually seem like a nice girl but I really can’t see this ending well. The whole thing is just ridiculous. The way she reacted about the trump thing as well, she decided to do a live with him so let people ask questions if they want to!

Reactions: 3
She keeps saying I have never felt like this before, I bet she has she is just wants another fella. He seemed ok but young and he loves embalming people:sick: Crazy talking about a permanent relationship they have not even kissed yet never mind spent any real time together and he has a two year old son. Oncet he travel ban lifts she is booking a flight I really hope she does not get hurt.

Poor Tilly must be extremely lonely. What does a 22 year old guy want with a 30 year old woman half way around the world who he's never even met?

I think she is desperate and he in all truth seemed a bit of a almost sociopath to me.
I take it back! I only watched for about 10 mins last night but just watched some more... Yep very cringe and marriage talk?! 😳

How can you even talk about marriage with someone you’ve never met! It baffles me that on Facebook it says they are in a relationship.....how?! They have never met!

I'm getting a gay vibe from Hayden....maybe its a good cover for him to have a gf a million miles away...hmm...

They've only been talking 4 months as well... 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.