Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow vicky simkiss ? Shes gone to slim fast so she cant afford slimming world but can do slim fast isnt slim fast expensive i did it few yrs back and it was
I dont follow her but I am aware of her. I found her too annoying to even bother laughing at 😂

Reactions: 1
It must be when she turned into a giggling schoolgirl about giving the workmen an eyefull if she tried on the dress :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so bayles doesnt want to do weekly weigh ins? did she not do this before then start gaining the weight back ? to me you dont have to concetrate on the numbers but if your going to just go off plan when you dont weigh then surley weigh ins are a good thing?

Reactions: 1
so bayles doesnt want to do weekly weigh ins? did she not do this before then start gaining the weight back ? to me you dont have to concetrate on the numbers but if your going to just go off plan when you dont weigh then surley weigh ins are a good thing?
this is where they all fall off the bloody SW wagon. Talking of those who put all the weight back on are Helen or Kate SW still alive ?

Reactions: 2
Didn't she gain last weigh in anyway? Clearly her new made up diet isn't all she cracks it on to be. Not that she even needs to lose weight 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so vicky simkiss can not afford slimming world but can buy crap from home bargins

btw i actually love home bargins but i dont go around claiming poverty

Reactions: 3
Katy Jayne has a new vlog up, did you know she had curly hair?? she reminds us about 800 times during it and treats us to a shot of her looking like she's swimming in her bed at the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.