Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always makes me uncomfortable the way she stands there ,why not sit down and relax if your doing a vid 😂

Reactions: 4
What's her backround? I know nothing about her only that she's hard to listen too 😂
I don't really know, I think shes divorced, had some sort of wls and history of eating disorders. I just found her a bit preachy although from what I can gather she doesn't take any tit and calls out gammons.m

Reactions: 3
Jeez Vicky Mouse could open her own thrift shop:oops:
I can’t stop watching her. Every bloody day she’s buying tat. How the hell does she afford all that crap

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t stop watching her. Every bloody day she buying tat. How the hell does she afford all that crap
Who’s she married to 🤔 Harold Steptoe 🤭

I don't really know, I think shes divorced, had some sort of wls and history of eating disorders. I just found her a bit preachy although from what I can gather she doesn't take any tit and calls out gammons.m
I didn’t know she had WLS I thought by the way she preaches she did it all herself

• Haha
I didn’t know she had WLS I thought by the way she preaches she did it all herself
No, she is definitely a bit of a SW fraud she has definitely had WLS. nothing wrong with having WLS btw have had a gastric bypass myself .... just find it a bit misleading when these people don't fully disclose the fact.

Reactions: 6
No, she is definitely a bit of a SW fraud she has definitely had WLS. nothing wrong with having WLS btw have had a gastric bypass myself .... just find it a bit misleading when these people don't fully disclose the fact.
Absolutely, no judgement here. Just own it. 💜

Reactions: 5
Jane Day just comes across very condescending and patronising. I do love it though when she has little digs about the likes of Gammons & co 😂. Doesnt care what they think and I like that about her! Definitely has had weight loss surgery but funnily enough, doesnt mention that much. Prefers to preach from the slimming world bible and how it "works if you work it". 🙄
I always thought she was divorced but, nope, she is married. They don't live together though and has said before that's just what has always worked for them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jane Day just comes across very condescending and patronising. I do love it though when she has little digs about the likes of Gammons & co 😂. Doesnt care what they think and I like that about her! Definitely has had weight loss surgery but funnily enough, doesnt mention that much. Prefers to preach from the slimming world bible and how it "works if you work it". 🙄
I always thought she was divorced but, nope, she is married. They don't live together though and has said before that's just what has always worked for them!
Debbie could be in with a chance yet ;)

• Haha
Gosh I'm shocked at that and kind of tempted to suggest it 😂
Actually I thought Joe was her husband cos he sounds a lot older than he is🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep she's blind not sure if she has some level of vision. I feel I know too much about her after watching only 2 or 3 vlogs 😂
She's still a big fan of Debbie going by her latest vid just watched about 5 mins ( was enough) she's changing the name of the channel ..I feel cheated I didn't know she had WLS 😂 it's a wonder she hasn't been called out on it !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.