Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NighttimeNurse

I see Katy Jayne is trying desperately to justify her weight gain, on insta.

It's very sad really. Slimming World only really works if you stick to it 100%. If you are prepared to count syns and healthy extras for the rest of your days then fill your boots.

Reactions: 7

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Omg all this time watching Vicky mouse and the way she talks about her kids I thought they were babies! The way the house is decorated and the Xmas Eve gifts and things but no...her youngest is 17! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

lexiloo

VIP Member
i've just watched her upstairs, bathroom and bedroom christmas decorations vlog and im traumatised! im going to be having nightmares containing cheapo tacky frilly decorations piled floor to ceiling and multiplying daily!! how can she enjoy that? i'd feel claustrophobic living in her house, it's got a to be a major fire hazard too with all that clutter and polyester everywhere.....don't light a match at vickys house!!!!

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Ooooh tell me more, I haven't followed her for long
She really talks like she is the be all and end all of dieting. She had a very unhealthy relationship with her son I think. She got into quite heated arguments with Katy Jane , Helen and Kate in her comments . She didnt like them having advertising and implied quite heavily they were only in it for the money (this is why Debbie doesn't have adverts on her channel) and were neglecting their kiddies over YouTube. She then said she never watches them yet still comments on comments on their videos. Shes generally a smug know it all and I cant stand her. This is saying something from me but I would take Fopaholic any day over her!

I didn’t know she had WLS I thought by the way she preaches she did it all herself
No, she is definitely a bit of a SW fraud she has definitely had WLS. nothing wrong with having WLS btw have had a gastric bypass myself .... just find it a bit misleading when these people don't fully disclose the fact.

lexiloo

VIP Member
i'll make a vicky thread as she warrants her own for sure, will do new one of this too as filled this one

thread for vicky mouse

new thread created guys....

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's not very often I cut the grass, that's husbands job mainly because i cant be arsed going into the cellar for all the gear. However if I did it I most certainly wouldn't do it in my swimming costume. Must be a warm day in Hull, let me tell you 60 ish miles away it ain't swimming costume weather!
what the hell did I just see? how can she be in such denial? shes hefty again and seems to have stacked lots back on......won't be good for the SW employee status so she claims to still be a 12......then sticks a picture of her in a cozzy in her garden on insta 😌

• Haha

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
I think Tilly just wants to be loved. I feel really bad for her about how involved with this online guy she is. Her ex husband done a right number on her, absolute asshole.

I hope this guy is nice to her but I think it’ll all end in tears. I hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t get a good feeling about this. Does anyone know if she has said what her mum thinks of the situation?

Disneylover

VIP Member
Can see it on Kates but not chins ?
Same, I can see it on Kate’s but not chins, ooh has something gone down between them two 🤔

I always feel a bit sorry for Debbie ... she’s as dull as ditch water but I find her inoffensive, she always comes across as though she married Andrew because she thought she couldn’t do any better ... then imagine you settled for that to find he’d been messaging other women.
I personally think she’s honest and just trying to do her best dealing with her lot...
Out of all of these you tubing instagraming sw’ers she is definitely the best of the bunch...
I agree with what you say about her marrying him because she thought she couldn’t do any better, he seems such a creep. That’s so sad really, her self confidence must have been so low before she lost the weight. She’s bloody amazing having lost all that weight and kept it off!