Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a cleaning up vlog with vicky mouse, never really watched her before.
It gave me hives. Her definition of everything is nice and tidy now is interesting. WTF is a hot chocolate station? Does she have an actual diagnosis for hoarding?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes Vicky has a hoarding problem ,how many coffee machines does she need..

Reactions: 2
i dont get her whole hot chocolate station bit werid
I don't get her whole house it's banged out with stuff.. why does she need over 20 big bottles of fizzy pop and racks of sweets ,cakes and crisps .

• Haha
3 they must be grown up for she said the eldest is getting married next year and the youngest is getting engaged ,her husband must work away she said he's always on plane's ?

Reactions: 1
3 they must be grown up for she said the eldest is getting married next year and the youngest is getting engaged ,her husband must work away she said he's always on plane's ?
wow she must be a hoarder then

What's with all the kids candy snacks? The new cereal for the kids to try? I knew I shouldn't have watched her 🤪

• Haha
Anyone else follow vicky simkiss ? Shes gone to slim fast so she cant afford slimming world but can do slim fast isnt slim fast expensive i did it few yrs back and it was

Anyone else follow vicky simkiss ? Shes gone to slim fast so she cant afford slimming world but can do slim fast isnt slim fast expensive i did it few yrs back and it was
Has she ! she's another bloody hoarder ,,maybe she's doing it to save on buying food ,it would work out cheaper that way ,she's always crying poverty but can afford to buy non stop tat

Has she ! she's another bloody hoarder ,,maybe she's doing it to save on buying food ,it work out cheaper that way ,she's always crying poverty but can afford to buy non stop tat
I thought that too its not over cheap i think these people change diet cause they cba with slimming world

I thought that too its not over cheap i think these people change diet cause they cba with slimming world
I had to laugh at one of her vids where she'd moved into her new flat but was waiting on her mum coming over to put up curtain poles for her ,,I thought her mum could barely walk and uses a mobility scooter, but is fit enough to hang curtain poles:rolleyes: ...and that BF of hers gives me the creeps even looking at him ..

I had to laugh at one of her vids where she'd moved into her new flat but was waiting on her mum coming over to put up curtain poles for her ,,I thought her mum could barely walk and uses a mobility scooter, but is fit enough to hang curtain poles:rolleyes: ...and that BF of hers gives me the creeps even looking at him ..
Wait has she got a new one now.? Swear she goes from guy to guy? I thought that too

Wait has she got a new one now.? Swear she goes from guy to guy? I thought that too
The one I'm talking about is the guy with the black moustache that she shacked up with not long after the guy she lived with that that did the bodybuilding

Her last video apparently got deleted by YouTube.... Is it because they don't like ppl bullshitting their audience perhaps???
Maybe because she was advertising her business and not declaring it as an AD as per ,,hopefully more of her subs are seeing through her bullshit and reporting her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.