Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elliebellie1978

For my Dad's 70th birthday we went to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. This was in 2019. We didn't have hospitality but paid for tickets in the stand opposite the pits. They cost a pretty penny and I had to save for the tickets but they were so worth it because he loved it so much. Of course if you're just a pretend fan, going to get hospitality in an attempt to look well off and like you're something special then it would be a complete waste.
Already saving to take my Dad (a true fan) for his 75th birthday.😊

Don't feel jealous or as if you are failing in some way. I am the very same as you budget-wise, however in a North American city, on a good wage, modest housing expenses and literally only eat out/take out once or twice a month. Don't do half the 'activities' she does be at and ubers are a rare treat (i have feet and a public transit card lol) But i do have stability in my life, I can budget and am building up some savings for the next stage in life, I have a pension (i know so boring!!) I have health insurance and a career which is progressing. This yoke is living month to month, possibly with many credit cards, no financial security and in an industry with a limited life span.
Chin up, we're not doing too badly at all in comparison ;)
And you live decent, honest lives. Sounds good to me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Vivian124

VIP Member
So we're clear, there's a red warning in London as in this weather is so hot you might actually die and this Irish red headed, no suncream buffoon is sunbathing in it??? She'll be seeing her aunt sooner than she thinks!

• Sick
Reactions: 37

brandambassador

VIP Member
Client: Hi Siobhan just waiting on feedback. I went to Tomorrowland as you said, I got dominoes and drank lots of margs. I couldn’t get a man in a car to wank at me so instead I walked past the local pervert when doing my suggested 37373783 steps. But I’m still not losing weight. Can you help?

Siobhan: YOLO you have the memories though x

• Haha
Reactions: 36

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
The way she just put up that post about the tragic death of that man in between her showing off her weekend and then showing off her detox day is just wrong. I am not suggesting that people cannot continue on their life when something tragic happens , but clearly she is just using it for content and self serving purposes.
It is disgusting behaviour. Classic grief thief.

• Heart
She's on the train hungover to fook. This is the same train journey she plans to "go through peoples questionnaires" for the Furnace.

A real pro, giving her business her all.

• Haha
  • Wow

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Shiv took out a long term lease on a villa and called Bali her home. Similarily was very patronizing towards "tourists" of which she was one.

And look where she is now.....

They a fucking entitled talentless dopes these influencers.
Imagine traveling from Ireland to Bali at the height of a global pandemic and saying it’s necessary travel as you’re going “home” to Bali 🤣🤣🤣 then sinead did the same. They’re something else. Neither have spent longer than 3-4 months at a time at “home”…. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

Anyone else get super annoyed when these "influencers" say stuff like 'Bali is just getting soooo busy now, soooo many people are here because they have let people in now - Bali is just not the same with all these people here.'
Feck off, we're allowed to go on holiday!! 😡 God forbid we arrive and don't call ourselves digital nomads

- another influencer I watched, Niomi Smart, made that comment in her latest video and it reminded me of Shiv.
I was in Titan fitness at the same time as Siobhan once she literally said the words…. “ it’s gas how many Irish people there are here now”….. I.e. she was saying because she let people know Thailand exists 🤣🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ Safe to say there was a resounding silence from everyone within earshot. Everyone taking the piss out of her the rest of the time I was there…the absolute loser 🤣🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Just when I thought I couldn't dislike her more..... she has an empty bottle of champagne displayed on the shelf in her sitting room.

• Haha

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I was so close to eating her for this. I remember the first class in the gym I went to that wasn't spin was step. It was and still is to me the least intimidating class. Great for anyone with bad knees or just in general. You'd easily do 5/6k steps in a class.

Once again shown how out of touch and lacking in empathy she is. If she sneers at that what is she thinking about anyone beginning their fitness, either with or without her program.

It's that attitude that puts people off ever stepping foot in the gym.

DICKHEAD aka nodickhead

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that crowd at the festival have given me the biggest ick like you’re mostly in your 30s why the fuck are you dressed and acting like that 🤮 I’m all for living your life but at least research the latest trends instead of wearing those monstrosities. I swear the only normal person in that group is Jack

Reactions: 35

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I hate defending her but the raves in Europe draw an older crowd. It’s not unusual to see people in their 50/60 enjoying themselves there and being single at any age shouldn’t be used as a reason not to go places.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

sunday89

I am beyond embarrassed for her and her ‘cool wine Aunty’ dancing

View attachment 1443822
There’s the big smug smile too. Gives me such an ick. She’s vile

Tbh sinead heg is no better. Jumping on the ol’ endometriosis bandwagon - “I manage my endo through meditation, diet and holistic approaches” wonder how the endo is holding up after a weekend of god knows what at TML. She’s also 30 years of age and her whole niche is this holistic, yogi lifestyle - stop talking shit Sinead, you’re all the same.

Joe2835

She is shitting herself about Tomorrowland. She knows she's too old. She knows without pharmaceutical assistance being stuck in a field in Belgium surrounded by kids is going to be a chore. She knows she can't afford it. She knows what Becca Gillen is like and the pressure to "partake". She knows she can use it for content but really can't be arsed going. She knows that she has moved marginally away from the tie dye Bali hun bullshit. She knows that she's an alcoholic and TML isn't a booze fest. She is one sad fxxker desperate to hang out with the "cool girls". And it's all playing out in public like some excruciating version of The Trueman Show. Delicious..

• Heart
  • Haha

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
The dress was only 7 euro as if that's something to be proud of. Fast fashion is a VERY serious issue and she has rotted me lately with it

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Vivian124

VIP Member
"Hi will you record me there half arsed dancing just to reassure myself everyone I'm having a blast and I'll put it on a reel. Then I'll just take the phone back off you. Thanks."

• Haha
So am I missing something 😕 was it 500.00 for train to Manchester 😱
No, 500 was the train to Belgium for tomorrowland.

There was no question in the leaving cert on "what happens to the price of travel when 100,000 people need to travel to the same place on the same day" so sadly it came as an enormous shock to her that the price increased in line with demand.

Absolute clown.

• Haha
Siobhan give praise to other sporting females and draw attention away from her to actual athletes?
You have a better chance of seeing her upload a solo sex tape with a cucumber (we all know how she craves a vegetable) then you have of seeing her praise a female sporting person.
It's unreal - she never EVER mentions the Dublin ladies all Ireland finals, only the lads.

And yet she runs a woman's only online fitness site. Why is that!? It's very simple, it's because she finds it easier to manipulate women.

She is toxic and should be long cancelled.

She does nothing to promote women. Wants to keep them below her and is overcome with jealousy when anyone is more successful that her. And that is why this weekend is going to be a nightmare for her. In the company, of stronger, happier successful women talking about and celebrating their successes with people they love.

And I am here for it!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
Lads, lads, lads, she needs an intervention. The fucking state of it all weekend. Go get trollied but leave your phones. They are all in the insta eye and could have just made a pact that what happens at TML stays there. None of the posts are relevant content to their influencer fake job facade. They just look like c**ts. Now flexing her steps. Does she not realise the 4 million hand shakes contribute to 20k of those steps.
i just can’t. All of them. Dick heads.

• Haha
  • Heart