Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TereseG

She started drinking approx. 6pm yesterday and it's highly likely that she stayed until closing which is usually about 11-12 there during the week. So she was drinking for at least 5 hours knowing that she had to catch a train at 6:30am, complete client feedback forms and attend a work event?!?!

It's really sad to see how much a hold alcohol has over her and that it ruins so many experiences for her. Imagine how much more she would enjoy her life if she wasn't always trying to recover from a hangover or trying to sweat out her hangover with punishment exercise. How many times has she shared a picture of herself drinking with the caption 'Happiness is..'. I think I've seen it about 5/6 times in the last year with her. That's not happiness.

Case in point - her and Sinead were late to the 1st day of Silverstone because they were both dying from the night before and she's dying sweating margarita's on the train to Manchester to a health and wellness event. Two major events that she has been dying at instead of enjoying.

Reactions: 31
Anyone else get super annoyed when these "influencers" say stuff like 'Bali is just getting soooo busy now, soooo many people are here because they have let people in now - Bali is just not the same with all these people here.'
Feck off, we're allowed to go on holiday!! 😡 God forbid we arrive and don't call ourselves digital nomads

- another influencer I watched, Niomi Smart, made that comment in her latest video and it reminded me of Shiv.
Shiv took out a long term lease on a villa and called Bali her home. Similarily was very patronizing towards "tourists" of which she was one.

And look where she is now.....

They a fucking entitled talentless dopes these influencers.

Reactions: 30

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I will admit I am jealous of how much stuff she can afford 🙈 living in London is soo expensive and she’s able to afford at least 2 food take outs a day. How!? I’m living in Ireland in a small village and I consider a take away/eatting out as a treat like once a week. There’s no way I could afford to eat out 2 meals a day & that’s in Ireland where I’m sure things are alot less expensive that London. I mean that egg muffin she had this morning probably cost her close to 10£ ! I wish I could afford to spend like that, I nearly have heart failure when I go to buy myself a bar of chocolate in the shop and it’s over 1€ 🤣🤣
Do not let this thundercunt make you feel bad about your life. This is exactly her intention. She shares her ‘baller’ lifestyle as she likes to feel superior to others. I’d rather be poor and a decent person than living an empty life like her. Gobshite.

Elliebellie1978

I love EDM, trance is my favourite. I'd have loved to have gone to Tomorrowland. I'm way older than Shiv and yes, I like the odd recreational substance now and then. The problem now is people who attend these events and have their phones out every 2 minutes. Nobody wants their gurning jaw caught on camera! We have a rule that no photos or videos are made after the first hour or so. Bellends like this spoil everything. Oh and I do not get the stupid outfits. When you're dancing, off your face in some random field, comfort is key!

• Heart
  • Haha

Joe2835

The Furnace Recipe book. I suppose desperation is the mother of invention. One can only speculate as to what is inside..

Chapter 1 - Domino's pizza
Chapter 2 - Hangover recovery food (see chapter 1)
Chapter 3 - Air fried baby bells.
Chapter 4 - Margs & other hydration options (gin Guinness etc)
Chapter 5 - The GAA diet
Chapter 6 - The F1 diet
Chapter 7 - The IRFU diet
Chapter 8 - What James Smith likes
Chapter 9 - Almond croissant
Chapter 10 - Eat like an Adult

Attachments

• Haha

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Is she going to be the only singleton there? All of the other usual scrotes seem to be coupled up.

I mean absolutely no offence to single people when I say this but I cannot think of anything more depressing than being in my mid thirties, single and going to a festival with a group of fake friends and their partners.

• Heart

diazgoodnessnew

She can't wait for love island to finish so she can get 8 hours sleep again.. what is stopping her getting 8 hours now? She doesn't need to get up at half 5 in the morning to sit on Instagram for the day!

• Haha
At times you would wonder is she actually a fitness parody account but the joke has fallen so badly on its face. We all know how bad her delivery at humour is.

First class is a status thing for her. I've flown business loads of times with work but when it's on my dime, fuck that I'm flying economy. There is much better things to do with that money. Especially in the likes of broke ass Shivs position. Spending 5/6 k on business class flights them crying for a refund after 2 days in Silverstone because they didn't have prosecco.

An absolute laughing stock she is.

• Haha

Kingsway

Remember hot girl summer last year when she flew from London to Croatia on her own to take photos of Daniel Wellington watches and complain that couples were judging her at dinner? What is this years equivalent?

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Why is she dancing around the subject - the happiest she will ever be is in Portugal with her sister and her sisters friends. She gets all the men wanking at her. She’s at her happiest cause she can run.

I know Portugal has shit coffee and no vegetables. But millions of others make it work.

Why can’t she just fuck off and become a ticket agent for the boat company…

• Haha

sunday89

She’s an absolute child.
She has no real job. She spends her life chasing after Diren and the likes. She tails around after her “friends” who are getting younger by the day. She’s the furthest thing from a Fitness guru as I’ve ever seen. 34/35 and no real purpose in life.

AND CANT EVEN CLEAN A SMALL LONDON FLAT WHERE SHE IS THE SOLE RESIDENT HERSELF. what planet is the girl on?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Isthisinstagram

Step back Chapelle, theres a new, controversial comedian in town

She's just discovered that two words that sound the same can have different meanings and sometimes one of those words can be sexual.

Tune in next week when she discovers the other meaning to the word flute.

• Haha

leahcimm123

VIP Member
30k steps today. As an estimate, she has burned 1200 calories from walking alone, never mind her training. This is how she maintains some semblance of a figure. Totally unrealistic for 95% of the population. How can she coach anyone??

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Sorry but that sport rolling around with men just gives me the ick 🤷‍♀️ Am I the only one thinks this? 🙈🤣
This woman is the ick in human form. Everything about her. Playing roly-poly with men, and the creepy smile into the camera 🤢 I will admit, the bowing footage she posted a few days ago is still living rent-free in my thoughts. Ultimate ick.

• Haha

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
“You can still join The Furnace for the next couple of days with 25% off - this is a really good deal. This never really happens. Quick join now and don’t miss out cause it won’t happen again for a while”

….22 mins after flash sale ends

“If you want to join The Furnace - it’s now 33% off but quick. Seriously. Hurry. The never happens. Come on. Join now. Please. Quuuuuuick”

Ginger pox.

• Haha