Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the way to Brussels and she ends up heading straight to Wagamama. Give me strength.
Ted Hastings none too impressed.

she is going to have a complete meltdown while away. Being around successful con artists , who don`t have issues with their banks , is going to make her realise how much of a fraud she truly is
"Hiya Sinead, just having trouble with my bank now on this weekend of all weekend, giz a loan of a nifty"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
+ The All Ireland final

Has she even posted and empowered the women playing in Euro 2022 right now?? A sporting event that is attracting millions.....

No she hasn't, but she mentioned United fans the other day (men's team)

An absolute pick me dose.

A proper functioning 34 yr old adult would have said duck this and sold their ticket because in reality at that age you have learned enough and are over what people think. Shiv is still yearning to be accepted.
Siobhan give praise to other sporting females and draw attention away from her to actual athletes?
You have a better chance of seeing her upload a solo sex tape with a cucumber (we all know how she craves a vegetable) then you have of seeing her praise a female sporting person.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Siobhan give praise to other sporting females and draw attention away from her to actual athletes?
You have a better chance of seeing her upload a solo sex tape with a cucumber (we all know how she craves a vegetable) then you have of seeing her praise a female sporting person.
It's unreal - she never EVER mentions the Dublin ladies all Ireland finals, only the lads.

And yet she runs a woman's only online fitness site. Why is that!? It's very simple, it's because she finds it easier to manipulate women.

She is toxic and should be long cancelled.

She does nothing to promote women. Wants to keep them below her and is overcome with jealousy when anyone is more successful that her. And that is why this weekend is going to be a nightmare for her. In the company, of stronger, happier successful women talking about and celebrating their successes with people they love.

And I am here for it!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hate defending her but the raves in Europe draw an older crowd. It’s not unusual to see people in their 50/60 enjoying themselves there and being single at any age shouldn’t be used as a reason not to go places.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hate defending her but the raves in Europe draw an older crowd. It’s not unusual to see people in their 50/60 enjoying themselves there and being single at any age shouldn’t be used as a reason not to go places.
I don’t care about her going to Tomorrowland if she actually likes the music and wants to be there.

She’s admitted herself she hasn’t listened to any of the acts headlining or playing. She will literally have her head buried in her phone - pretending she’s having the time of her life, and properly will accidentally show one of the “friends” sniffing or snorting something cause she won’t stop posting.

Will be fun to watch 😂

Reactions: 21
I don’t care about her going to Tomorrowland if she actually likes the music and wants to be there.

She’s admitted herself she hasn’t listened to any of the acts headlining or playing. She will literally have her head buried in her phone - pretending she’s having the time of her life, and properly will accidentally show one of the “friends” sniffing or snorting something cause she won’t stop posting.

Will be fun to watch 😂
It’s bound to be carnage 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
So Ms. No filter is now filtering herself following the Steph filtering this morning 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Shivvy the divvy just tagging along with other couples like a total sad sack?

Reactions: 8
Daily reader with a confession…Ive been reading this thread title as leather-itis. And we’re pg34…
Like this girl has a severe case of leatheritis from sitting in Bali for 10 years and is perma sundamaged 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not a fan of her first outfit for the festival that she has on sineads story! Becca Gillens outfit too is awful.. a swimsuit with cowboy bottoms and lace trousers

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel like this is going to be a car crash weekend for Shiv . Jack of all trades will be off her tits as usual, Sinead and Jack will probably have a ‘normal festival experience’ while Shiv will be spit sucking envy through her teeth, trying to get on the sesh but can’t because of the crippling debt on her business credit card, so hating on everyone else’s fun, all in between some f1 on the mobile and an AIB / lost card episode

Reactions: 13
It's unreal - she never EVER mentions the Dublin ladies all Ireland finals, only the lads.

And yet she runs a woman's only online fitness site. Why is that!? It's very simple, it's because she finds it easier to manipulate women.
I actually never sussed this before but you are spot on about the manipulation, and she knows exactly what she's doing.

Reactions: 12
FFS, at least clean the mirror before taking the photo! Unlike Bali, doesn’t look like she’ll have a maid in London!

9310E849-A775-4CBE-9235-0D53E1B0EAA2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Like I can be messy but if I was taking a full mirror selfie I'd pick up the rubbish on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.