Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we're clear, there's a red warning in London as in this weather is so hot you might actually die and this Irish red headed, no suncream buffoon is sunbathing in it??? She'll be seeing her aunt sooner than she thinks!

• Sick
Reactions: 37
So we're clear, there's a red warning in London as in this weather is so hot you might actually die and this Irish red headed, no suncream buffoon is sunbathing in it??? She'll be seeing her aunt sooner than she thinks!

She’s an absolute idiot.

Reactions: 14
She's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Make an exception and lock her up for public indecency London police😂😂.

It's probably some token sun bathing before she hits the margs.

Reactions: 9
She’s insane out sunbathing in that weather. It’s extremely hot here, I had to lie down as soon as I put the laundry out.

Reactions: 10
Like, people on Twitter worried about their cats that want to be let out and how they'll cope with the heat, but getting advice saying they're sensible enough to come back in or find shade if too hot. Meanwhile the most ginger of ones is out in it at peak sun in the middle of the day. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly sorry 😂😂 between the thirst trap and allergic to phone calls "pick me" post she's definitely snared some poor gobshite on Hinge 😂😂😂

She's absolutely tapped out sunbathing in that. No wonder her skin is like old leather and she's only mid thirties 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly sorry 😂😂 between the thirst trap and allergic to phone calls "pick me" post she's definitely snared some poor gobshite on Hinge 😂😂😂

She's absolutely tapped out sunbathing in that. No wonder her skin is like old leather and she's only mid thirties 😱
Definitely, I thought so yesterday when she posted about explaining hurling to an English person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wtf is that on the floor? A manky sock? Sun bathing was a total “I’m used to Bali” to anyone that will give her a second of attention. Unless she’s looking to bag the icecream man. bleeping prick.
Why is her room always so messy 🤣 like just tidy up, you can clearly see these things after you take the photos 🤷🏻‍♀️ it doesn't make you relatable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Wtf is that on the floor? A manky sock? Sun bathing was a total “I’m used to Bali” to anyone that will give her a second of attention. Unless she’s looking to bag the icecream man. bleeping prick.
Looks like she's out for the ride tonight!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

No thats the skin she just shedded after cooking on the Common....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She actually loves herself so much it’s sickening and that smug toothy half smile she does gives me the ICK big time.
Also - ‘worked loads yesterday so I can take the day off today’ or some tit like that - her idea of work and mine are two VERY Different things

Reactions: 20
Waiting for the bleeping designer bag to make its feature then we know she’s on the pull.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.