Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thing I want to see tomorrow is her alluding to getting the ride on her stories which she does with a creepy look on the rare occasion some poor unfortunate engages her. Think it's an annual event. 🤢
Alluding? She came on to tell people she once got her fanny waxed. 😂.

She’s not smart enough to allude to anything. Knowing her she will post a pic of her beef curtains beaten up with a captain about not needing to do yoga cause she’s already stretched enough

🤢 I’m sad now I’ve put myself of my 99 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Alluding? She came on to tell people she once got her fanny waxed. 😂.

She’s not smart enough to allude to anything. Knowing her she will post a pic of her beef curtains beaten up with a captain about not needing to do yoga cause she’s already stretched enough

🤢 I’m sad now I’ve put myself of my 99 😂
Vajazzy Shiv-Shiv

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else get super annoyed when these "influencers" say stuff like 'Bali is just getting soooo busy now, soooo many people are here because they have let people in now - Bali is just not the same with all these people here.'
Feck off, we're allowed to go on holiday!! 😡 God forbid we arrive and don't call ourselves digital nomads

- another influencer I watched, Niomi Smart, made that comment in her latest video and it reminded me of Shiv.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Anyone else get super annoyed when these "influencers" say stuff like 'Bali is just getting soooo busy now, soooo many people are here because they have let people in now - Bali is just not the same with all these people here.'
Feck off, we're allowed to go on holiday!! 😡 God forbid we arrive and don't call ourselves digital nomads

- another influencer I watched, Niomi Smart, made that comment in her latest video and it reminded me of Shiv.
Shiv took out a long term lease on a villa and called Bali her home. Similarily was very patronizing towards "tourists" of which she was one.

And look where she is now.....

They a bleeping entitled talentless dopes these influencers.

Reactions: 30
“Just back from Clapham Common. It’s not common though. It’s really posh and cool. Lots of cool people. Including me. I’m cool.
Have to get some after sun - burnt my fanny when I was in the park being really cool. Everyone said not to sunbathe cause it was too hot, but i lived in Bali so I’m really, really used to the sun - probably more than anyone else in London, probably even the world.

Also, sun reeking havoc with my gorgeous hair. I still look gorgeous though, caught at least 3 fellas having a little poke and fiddle while they looked at me.

Off to listen to some jazz now with some garden peas on my hoo-haa”
151C2E15-4527-4B06-8D94-ECE753C4A52D.jpeg

The male equivalent of Jazzy Shiv Shiv
DE8E60D7-EECA-4894-B095-EF49109366F3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I have to say, there’s varying levels of bikinis and todays bikini was absolutely not ‘sunbathing in a public park of a capital city’ material. I live in a European city which has those temps most of the summer and most people sunbathing in parks on weekends wear sports bra and running shorts, but at a minimum vaginas are not on show. PUT YOUR WAXED FLAPS AWAY SHIV

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to say, there’s varying levels of bikinis and todays bikini was absolutely not ‘sunbathing in a public park of a capital city’ material. I live in a European city which has those temps most of the summer and most people sunbathing in parks on weekends wear sports bra and running shorts, but at a minimum vaginas are not on show. PUT YOUR WAXED FLAPS AWAY SHIV
Think we can all agree she posted that for the attention of someone who likes sunburnt ladies and Jazz.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shiv took out a long term lease on a villa and called Bali her home. Similarily was very patronizing towards "tourists" of which she was one.

And look where she is now.....

They a bleeping entitled talentless dopes these influencers.
Imagine traveling from Ireland to Bali at the height of a global pandemic and saying it’s necessary travel as you’re going “home” to Bali 🤣🤣🤣 then sinead did the same. They’re something else. Neither have spent longer than 3-4 months at a time at “home”…. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

I was in Titan fitness at the same time as Siobhan once she literally said the words…. “ it’s gas how many Irish people there are here now”….. I.e. she was saying because she let people know Thailand exists 🤣🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ Safe to say there was a resounding silence from everyone within earshot. Everyone taking the piss out of her the rest of the time I was there…the absolute loser 🤣🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm trying to be more body confident etc, and am definitely more so than I was years ago, but that's not the same as not knowing what's appropriate for a situation! I could imagine lying out in my shorts and a bikini top maybe for a while? And obviously putting a top back on to move anywhere. She not only was in a bikini, but also had to make it the skimpiest Bali type as well. Just stupid for a public park. I feel like I'm some kind of fuddy duddy, but honestly people (Shiv) need to know when to put it away

Reactions: 15
The sun damaged chest compared to the rest of her, holy good Christ.
I saw this earlier and immediately thought of ole leather tits! You’d think she’d have a bit of cop on and stay out of the sun given her skin type or if she absolutely has to go out then lash on a bit of SPF. I’d love to say that she’ll regret this when she’s older but she won’t because she lacks any self awareness.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw this earlier and immediately thought of ole leather tits! You’d think she’d have a bit of cop on and stay out of the sun given her skin type or if she absolutely has to go out then lash on a bit of SPF. I’d love to say that she’ll regret this when she’s older but she won’t because she lacks any self awareness.
SAME!!!

Reactions: 1
The Furnace Recipe book. I suppose desperation is the mother of invention. One can only speculate as to what is inside..

Chapter 1 - Domino's pizza
Chapter 2 - Hangover recovery food (see chapter 1)
Chapter 3 - Air fried baby bells.
Chapter 4 - Margs & other hydration options (gin Guinness etc)
Chapter 5 - The GAA diet
Chapter 6 - The F1 diet
Chapter 7 - The IRFU diet
Chapter 8 - What James Smith likes
Chapter 9 - Almond croissant
Chapter 10 - Eat like an Adult

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The Furnace Recipe book. I suppose desperation is the mother of invention. One can only speculate as to what is inside..

Chapter 1 - Domino's pizza
Chapter 2 - Hangover recovery food (see chapter 1)
Chapter 3 - Air fried baby bells.
Chapter 4 - Margs & other hydration options (gin Guinness etc)
Chapter 5 - The GAA diet
Chapter 6 - The F1 diet
Chapter 7 - The IRFU diet
Chapter 8 - What James Smith likes
Chapter 9 - Almond croissant
Chapter 10 - Eat like an Adult
Is that actually real 🤣🤣🤣 she lives on takeaway!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She might want to stay taking her own advice and eat like an adult..! Stop having takeaways and going out and have a home cooked meal

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.