Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she really has this ‘balance’ thing down to a T….her Sundays are either spent hungover as a dog or by herself, alone working to ‘get a head start’ on the week.

Reactions: 8
So she's a boss babe, in London, on a gorgeous Sunday, and she's on her own. Tells a lot. She is living in a bubble.

Reactions: 13
After discovering her great great grandfather once knew a person who was related to someone from Limerick, Siobh is now a diehard Limerick fan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Since when did she follow the hurling, between this and the rugby is she trying to impress some poor unfortunate fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The irony in Siobhan jumping on Irish Sex Education bandwagon. If she was on the podcast - what would they talk about?

How could she turn sex into a story about her leaving cert? 😂

Actually it would be a quiet awkward silence and then she would bring up a story about when she was a girl she would love to be in the pool beside the pump/filter….. then back to awkward silence

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hockey and quidditch, she's an absolute dose. Actually hurts my soul when she tries to use GAA as a distinguishing part of her personality. You can tell she probably held a hurl once as a child, and held it upside down at that. Just stop Siobhan

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know what qualifications Jenny Keane has besides yoga to give sex education? Wondering is she another Sinead

Reactions: 5
Why isn’t she supporting Kilkenny? Didn’t a poor Kilkenny man give up his all Ireland ticket for her last year 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know what qualifications Jenny Keane has besides yoga to give sex education? Wondering is she another Sinead

Honestly I've picked up some great moves from her ... as a woman of late 40s ..hubby actively encourages me to watch her lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Jenny Keane is legit. If she ever reads this I am giving myself away but after I had a colostomy bag fitted we struggled with intimacy and sex and I’m not ashamed to say we had some sessions with her as a couple. She’s legit qualified in sex therapy for couples, specifically with trauma which made me recognise that trauma isnt always sexual assault etc, my trauma was a poop bag in between me and my husband 😳😱 but she’s the real deal. Don’t know where we would be without her advice that time last year. She deserves it all. She’s decent with free advice also and she doesn’t push products or gimmicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why isn’t she supporting Kilkenny? Didn’t a poor Kilkenny man give up his all Ireland ticket for her last year 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Prob an attempt to make up to Leanne as she’s from Limerick for when Siobhan needs to stay in her box room when it all comes crashing down shortly!!

Reactions: 6
Jenny Keane is legit. If she ever reads this I am giving myself away but after I had a colostomy bag fitted we struggled with intimacy and sex and I’m not ashamed to say we had some sessions with her as a couple. She’s legit qualified in sex therapy for couples, specifically with trauma which made me recognise that trauma isnt always sexual assault etc, my trauma was a poop bag in between me and my husband 😳😱 but she’s the real deal. Don’t know where we would be without her advice that time last year. She deserves it all. She’s decent with free advice also and she doesn’t push products or gimmicks.
I'm with you, she's the real deal knows what she's talking about and doesn't try sell or conveniently have a link for something that loads off you where asking about lol

Prob an attempt to make up to Leanne as she’s from Limerick for when Siobhan needs to stay in her box room when it all comes crashing down shortly!!

Reactions: 1
Shiv doing her rented house up as if she owns it. What an utter wasteful tool. We all know she will be gone from there in the next 2 months.

Reactions: 15
Just when I thought I couldn't dislike her more..... she has an empty bottle of champagne displayed on the shelf in her sitting room.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.