Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book, I can't cope😂😂😂😂

That book is far more strategically posted than any of her others. When she was packing for London she had it thrown out beside her suitcase in amongst all her clothes.

Pick me pick me

Reactions: 9
The book, I can't cope😂😂😂😂

That book is far more strategically posted than any of her others. When she was packing for London she had it thrown out beside her suitcase in amongst all her clothes.

Pick me pick me
I can't stand when people do this 😂 really boils my piss

Reactions: 5
It's good to see shiv got over her trauma of being hit by the uber driver she can get back on the bike and show us the glory of the three same places she goes everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is not going to get a job with a tourism board any time soon, bali looks tit, alvor looks tit, London looks tit.
Must be the terrible WiFi in all these places that she can't share the interesting locations she visits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It beggers belief how she thinks she is interesting and her content appeals to any audience. It's just Shiv living a long term welfare lifestyle off the hard work of others. She contributes nothing to society whatsoever.

99% of us have more interesting lives working 9-5.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It beggers belief how she thinks she is interesting and her content appeals to any audience. It's just Shiv living a long term welfare lifestyle off the hard work of others. She contributes nothing to society whatsoever.

Siobhan’s nostrils will be flaring reading that and then saying to herself that she employed a cleaner and kept most of the gojek drivers employed while in Bali. All for about 30€ a week.

Saviour Siobhan

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The spider I just set free is gone on to live a more interesting life than Must-Marg Shivvo.

Reactions: 13
The couch cover is hideous. And hideously put on. Also her posting the link for it.
PLEASE.

• Haha
Is she actually on heroin? Firstly, the couch was actually really nice before - really quirky and cool.
Trust Siobhan to literally pick the ugliest sofa cover in London, sorry - actually, the UK.
DA16B50F-54C2-40DC-955B-785D09588249.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That couch cover is a perfect methophor for Shiv. - Bland

Shiv the slouch, a full on grouch, the Uber wheel made her say ouch, she's only gone and ruined the couch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The sofa was lovely pre cover!! She has no sense of style. Everything she does is just bang ordinary!! Or bang average!

Reactions: 15
Is she actually on heroin? Firstly, the couch was actually really nice before - really quirky and cool.
Trust Siobhan to literally pick the ugliest sofa cover in London, sorry - actually, the UK.
View attachment 1401646
Eurgh did the Cath Kidson factory throw up on a sofa?

Also I think she’s on her own half these ‘meeting friends’ activities…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is not going to get a job with a tourism board any time soon, bali looks tit, alvor looks tit, London looks tit.
Must be the terrible WiFi in all these places that she can't share the interesting locations she visits.
It's WILD how little she sees of everywhere. I've lived in Cork, Dublin, Canada and the UK. My legs would be walked off me at weekends exploring, trying to get to know the place. Made it my business to really get to know the place and find my own favourite spots. I managed more while working fulltime in the first month of any of them that she has with f all else to do. London is wasted on her.

• Heart
‘Interiors’ she is such a plain Jane, she will have the whole apartment in horrid colours

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220709-102740_Instagram.jpg

Is enjoying tidying her flat in the mornings.. but can't be bothered to move shoes or shut wardrobes for a selfie!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.