Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Irelands biggest GAA supporter will mention the All Ireland for today? And I assume she would be supporting Galway as she spent a week there recently?

*****assuming she knows there’s a final today

Reactions: 17
I've thick unruly hair so I get it. But..... I wouldn't go out with filthy smelly hair. I've gotten in the shower at the end of a night out at silly oclock if I know I'm strict on time next day. Tie it in a pony wet and it literally takes 5 mins to dry the next morning. No excuse for being filthy. Yuk!

Reactions: 8
Don't worry there will be the obligatory story of F1/All Ireland playing on her phone to show everyone what a superfan she is.

Reactions: 6
BREAKING NEWS: we can now cross live to TML, as 3 day mature SOH along with her crew, stomps her way off the bus
#IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can feel the stomps in Belgium from South Dublin as the Shivonator announces her arrival to the raving masses.

In fairness to Jack, he seems like a decent skin and more normal than the dopes he's hanging around with.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Hi will you record me there half arsed dancing just to reassure myself everyone I'm having a blast and I'll put it on a reel. Then I'll just take the phone back off you. Thanks."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"Hi will you record me there half arsed dancing just to reassure myself everyone I'm having a blast and I'll put it on a reel. Then I'll just take the phone back off you. Thanks."

I'll dance like I have lead in my shoes and no spine movement 😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.